19 - Something to you

Kirishima POV

Bakugo had ran past me with a panicked look on his face, and before I could fully understand what was happening, both him and Uraraka were yelling and Mr. Aizawa rushed into the dorms and to Midoriya's room.

"What the hell?" I gasped under my breath as somebody carried Midoriya's bloodied and pale body out. I could hear ambulances in the distance.

You couldn't see his green eyes because they were closed, and shirt was stained dark. The most awful thing though, was the tons of cuts covering his forearms, and the two deep lines running towards his elbows from his wrist. He...he f*cking slit his wrist...

I knew that something was going on, but I didn't expect this from Midoriya. He was always so happy, although that might sound cliche. But, he really did seem happy and had such a passion for everything he did. I never thought he would do this to himself.

Bakugo had a weird, dead look in his eyes, and followed cautiously behind Mr. Aizawa. He was still crying, and staring at the floor like he was furious with himself.

I glanced around.

Kaminari, Mina, and Sero were all sitting with me on the main couch when it all happened. Mina was trying to show me a weird TikTok dance that includes a lot of twerking. I was two seconds away pulling her away from the camera. I knew Mineta would take advantage of it.

Kaminari had gotten into a weird cycle of reciting vines, and Sero was laughing until I guess he became fed up with it, and began kissing him to shut up. That was when things became awkward. Me and Mina then sat there looking on her phone as the other two made out on the couch.

Now Sero was sitting there in shock and silence, and Kaminari had his hands clamped over his mouth. He was breathing heavily and looked terrified. Mina had ran off, probably to talk to the other girls and find out what happened.

I was worried about Midoriya, but I was more worried about how bad of a condition Bakugo was in. I know that's selfish, but Bakugo doesn't normally get that upset.

I walked around until I found Mina, Tsuyu, Momo, and Uraraka huddled in a group.

Uraraka was crying with her hands over her eyes, Mina squeezed Uraraka's hand and hugged her. Tsuyu was crying too, but a little less, and she was leaning against Momo. Momo looked like she was on the brink of crying, but she was staying strong for the others. Uraraka then wrapped her arms around Mina's neck, hugging her back. Mina's cheeks turned a slightly darker shade of pink.

I leaned against a wall and pulled out my phone.

Hey bro. How are you doing? Is Deku alright?

I waited maybe two hours, doing other things to distract from the lack of news. Right before I went to bed my phone dinged.

I don't know.

What do you mean?

Leave me alone.

I bit my lip.

Sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you, I just wanted to check in.

Ok.

My phone dropped onto my night stand and I sat down on the bed. I guess, normally when he was like this Deku was the one who would calm him down, but he wasn't here. I thought of anyone else I might be able to comfort him. I want to be there for him.

He shouldn't have to suffer and have no one to talk to. I wanted him to rely on me.