22 - Hangovers are suddenly a friend

Kirishima POV
There was an invisible nail driving into the center of my forehead when I woke up, and something similar in my back. I'd spent the night on Mina's couch, and I payed dearly for it.

Mina's phone was ringing off the hook next to her, but she didn't move a muscle. Kaminari and Sero weren't there, but their car was, so they didn't leave.

I walked over and picked up Mina's phone. It was Toru calling.

"Hello?" I answered groggily, rubbing my eyes.

"Kirishima? What are you doing with Mina's phone?" She asked eagerly, and I could hear some of the other girls talking behind her.

"Oh, we just-"

"Ooh, are you with her right now? Did you just wake up?" She suddenly gasped. "Did you two...spend the night together?"

I wrinkled up my nose. Mina was like a sister. "Not like that, Toru. We all had some drinks and stayed the night."

"Who's we? Why didn't I come?" She pouted. Damn, she asked a lot of questions.

"It was last minute, and 'we' means me, Kami, Sero, and Bakugo-"

Oh shit.

I could feel the blood drain from my face as the memories came flooding back.

I remembered the alcohol on mine and Bakugo's breath, and the words just spilling out of my mouth without thought. I'm not sure what I exactly said, but I remember him looking pissed.

He left then, after I...kissed him. Shit.

God damn it Kirishima! You couldn't hold your stupid fucking self back and not do something so idiotic!

Fucking shit...

"Kirishima? Did you hear what I said?" Toru snapped me out of my daydream.

"No, sorry."

"I said, Mina was supposed to meet us at the mall an hour ago. Where is she?"

"Fast asleep. We didn't sleep much." I bit my lip.

On one of the worst nights to do so, I ended up kissing Bakugo, and insulting Midoriya. Wow.

"Ok, fine. I'll call her later."

"Cool."

I hung up. Bakugo was probably so pissed at me. He had every right to never talk to me again, and punch me in the face. It hurt even more because...nevermind

I pulled out my own phone, which was sitting in my pocket. I scrolled down to his contact. We'd only exchanged a few texts. He didn't like texting that much.

I took a deep breath and called him. The worst he could do was ignore me or yell at me. He could avoid me. I would understand.

"What?" He asked.

He picked up. He actually picked up...

"Um...hey, Bakugo. How are you doing?" I asked tentatively.

I braced myself for the yelling.

"My head fucking hurts." He growled. "I took two tylenol but it's not helping, and I can't even go to the stupid nurse because she'll figure out it's a hangover."

"Oh, my head hurts too."

Why wasn't he saying anything?

"Yeah, because you're a fucking idiot and had too many drinks." I could practically hear him roll his eyes.

"Yeah, sorry." I stared at the floor. It was risky, but I had to ask him. "Did I do anything or say anything stupid last night?"

I held my breath as I waited.

"Because I was super drunk and I don't-"

"Shitty hair, I don't even remember how I got to my apartment, how the hell would I know what you did? Leave me alone, I'm trying to sleep."

I breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't remember.

"Well, ok. Bye." I hung up.

I know it's mean of me. I should admit to what I did and tell him he should hate me, but maybe it was for the best.

He wouldn't hate me, Midoriya wouldn't hate me, he wouldn't have to know anything. There wasn't any proof that anything happened. (Hmm)

Kami walked into the room, trying to comb his messy blonde hair with his fingers.

I chuckled at his demeanor. He looked completely dead to the world. Sero walked after him, just as tired.

My eyes narrowed.

"Kami, is that a hickey? And...Sero, why is your shirt ripped?"

They looked at each other. Damn, one night at the same place and they can't help but sneak off.

I opened up my phone, and saw something weird. There was a comment on one of Uraraka's posts about Deku, one that said for people to please pray for him to be alright.

I tapped on the comment and it opened up. My eyes widened.

"What the actual fuck?"

Hehe 😜

Sorry this one was kinda short. It'll be worth it for what happens next :))

Vote and comment, tell me what you think :)