Chapter 16: Attractive

"I don't know. There's something different about him now. He wasn't like this when I knew him." -Cora to Stiles about Derek in Visionary (Teen Wolf TVS).

Destiny's POV:

Shane and Rick, are still being dumb guys and fighting over Lori. Though if you ask me, she is not worth fighting over, just saying.

"So, I say we should go out and get some food, what do you say D?" I asked him as I grabbed some new clothes and stood waiting for Daryl to exit the tent.

I have moved out of my room, into his tent, so that pregnant Lori, would have somewhere to sleep, aside from the ground.

I may not like her much, but I knew I had to put aside my differences with Her, so that her pregnancy would be a bit more comfortable.

I have even moved all of my belongings into his tent. He has been so kind to me, something I always knew he was Capable of, but didn't ever think he would show.

"Yeah, sounds fine, I'll go Let Rick know, if he ain't pissing on Lori and tryin' ta show Shane who's boss." He chuckled, laid his hand on my lower back and kissed my cheek.

"Ya ain't comin', yer still healing, no need ta tempt yer fate and end up gettin' ya more hurt, then how would ya be helpin' out?" He instructed me as he exited the tent and zipped it closed.

I quickly, but carefully, changed from my sleep clothes, stood outside and brushed my teeth. As I thought hard about Daryl and I, if there is even a 'Daryl and I'.

I don't know what Daryl and I are, I don't think we are friends, he is way nicer than what a friend would be considered as.

I would like to think, we are in some sort of relationship, but we haven't even kissed yet...Maybe I am just reaching for some sort of connection, because I feel lonely.

I walked inside the house, with my sword on my back and was headed out the front door with an apple in hand, when I was pulled aside by Carol.

"Hey sweetie, I am curious, what's going on between you and Daryl?" She asked me, getting right to the point.

"I-I don't quite understand your question Carol and why are you asking me such a personal question?" I asked her feeling uncomfortable, because I wasn't even sure what Daryl and I are or if there is even a 'Daryl and I'.

"Come on were grown ups, you know what I'm talking about, you moved from your room, to his tent, for Lori? I don't believe it, you don't even like her." Carol sighed and crossed her arms against her chest with a smirk on her lips.

"Are you two sleeping together and if so, how long have you two been getting it on!" Carol pushed on and Maggie walked I'm raising an eye brow, while she poured herself some coffee.

"Ugh, dear God, I thought that all this juvenile stuff of 'who's sleeping with who' and 'what's the status of your relationship', Ended with the apocalypse?" I moaned and covered my face feeling my face get hot from embarrassment.

While I leaned my hip against the counter, Maggie, Carol and Beth snickered, causing me to blush.

I didn't need Maggie and Beth in on my 'Love life', they are like family, therefore it gets Awkward really fast.

"Nope, now give us the details!" Maggie now joined in, on our rather personal conversation and made me feel even more uncomfortable. While Beth nodded and ate the eggs that Carol had made.

"Okay, look Daryl has been comforting and tending to me-" I was explaining to them when they gasped and I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh not like that you dirty people, We haven't slept together, yet, because we are both dealing with stuff and besides I am still healing." I explained and was trying to get the most important part out, to get them off my back.

"I want my first time to be special and I would actually be very happy if it did happen with Daryl, just not in the bushes or getting caught in the middle of doing 'it'. Not that Daryl would ever do it, in those circumstances... Anyway, I have to go." I told them and went running out of the kitchen, only to run into a living wall.

"Just remember, when or If you and Daryl do have intercourse, remember to use condoms." Rick smirked and patted my head, causing my face to get unbearably hot, indicating my face must be a hideous shade of red.

Daryl had went hunting and I was left to heal and take it easy. A lot easier said then done, because I was having the hardest time just sitting still.

I was folding some clothes and doing extremely easy stuff around the house.

When an image of Daryl running through the forest, sweat on his exposed chest and his arm muscles flexing as he raised his bow to kill something.

I shook my head and patted my cheeks, trying to rid myself of those thoughts.

I need to get my mind off of sleeping with Daryl, because my hormones are making his muscles and sweatiness far to sexy.

Maybe it was the fact that he was so manly, yet he had such a caring side to him or; he was just to Damn attractive and I wanted to jump his bones.

He doesn't even realize how attractive he is, his utter indifference to his appearance, is what makes him all the more appealing.