Chapter 34: Best Accident

"You sir, are annoying as fuck." -Unknown

Andrea's POV:

"I'm 'bout ready ta bump some uglies with ya 'gain Sugar Tits." Merle winked at me and I groaned.
I had ended up running into Merle a week or two after the Walkers over took the farm and I was left there, because they thought I was dead.
"Oh my god, just shut up already Merle, it happened after far to many drinks and shitty judgement, it won't happen again." I shook my head, as we continued to walk, we were looking for a place to stay for a few days.
I never expected to run into Merle, but when I did, we immediately started yelling at each other, for no apparent reason and unfortunately we had to team up together, because Walkers had surrounded us.
Two weeks together with this red neck is far to long, I just hope that The group is doing all right.
"It wasn' bad, I pegged ya for a Carpet muncher, Damn you know how ta fuck though." He groaned and I wanted to stab myself repeatedly, with a twig.
After what felt like years later, we finally came to yet another, empty town.
"Great... I guess I'll look for some medication, some alcohol-" I was telling Merle, the stuff We'd need to keep his stump clean.
Merle has a Bayonet strapped to a crude prosthetic, in place of the hand he had to cut off to escape the rooftop, where he was left handcuffed.
"Mmm yes, now yer talkin' Ol' Merle's language, now be a good girl and go fetch that fer me, I'll find us place ta call ours, so we can bump uglies later." He chuckled, winked at me and I seriously was questioning whether or not, to throw myself at the fucking walkers.
"Whatever Merle, you do whatever the hell your gonna do, I'm gonna try to find some stuff." I told him, pulled out my knife and walked away from him.

Merle's POV:

I don't like tha' bitch, but she is good at finding thing's and keepin' us hidden, so she serves a purpose, 'nough not ta jus' leave 'er.
She was a good fuck ta, that was another reason ta stay, not like I got other bitches ta call whenever I need ta fuck, it is the fucking Zombie Apocalypse.
I strode inta brick building, there were only a  few walkers in it, so I cleared 'em out and was glad ta see that there was a bed upstairs.
I fell back on it an' waited fer Andrea ta come back wit' food, booze an' 'er pussy.
"You're an asshole Merle! I was searching all of the buildings, clearing out walkers, looking for you and here you were laying on your ass." Andrea kicked my leg and tossed the booze down by my head.
"Whoa! 'ey now, Watch where ya throw that, it coulda fallen and broken, then what would we have ta drink?" I tsk'ed at her and she just rolled her eyes before leaning against the wall.
"I am tired of this Merle, I just wanna be able to relax and not always be the one to collect stuff. I've been doing it for a good week or so, why can't you help?" She moaned and I had ta admit, she looked like shit.
"We've been over this Sugar Tits, Your a woman, women do the house work, the way I see it, scavenging is yer job and mine is sittin' back drinkin'." I smirked and tipped the bottle of unknown alcohol back.
"Damn It Merle, that is supposed to be to tend to your stump! Not to wash away your Nightmares!" Andrea stood up and yanked the bottle out of my hands.
"What do ya know 'bout my Nightmares Huh? Stupid bitch." I shoved her away, taken the bottle back and laid back on the bed.
"Get some sleep, it's ta dark ta do anythin'." I told her and laid on my side away from her.
I needed ta find Daryl, that's who I've been lookin' so hard fer since I was stuck on the roof and got free.
I worried fer him, I knew he could take care o' himself, but he's my Lil' Brother and Blood is Blood.
Andrea was still sleepin' in the brick building, but I decided ta 'ave a look 'round. Seemed like she killed a bunch of the dumb walkers.
I needed to find more Alcohol, if I was going ta be with Andrea fer a while, so I wondered 'til I found a bar.
On my way back ta, our makeshift base camp, I heard movement and not the Walker type of movement.
More like a human, fifty percent chance that, that was Andrea and the other fifty percent that it was someone scavenging.
"Oh, I think that this solo mission certainly paid off. Though I'm also certain Daryl will be pissed and turning the compound over looking for me, hopefully you'll more than makeup for it." The person spoke aloud to herself, I moved from behind the crate, gun raised and was surprised to see a pretty, Curvy, long Wavy haired bitch.
"Now ain't ya sight ta see." I spoke up and immediately she raised her big Sword in my direction, holdin' somethin' close ta her chest, how did she know my bastard Brother?
"Who are ya and what do ya want?" She asked me, she was from 'round here, had our accent and she looked pretty innocent, despite the sword in my face.
"Nothin' much, jus' take me back ta yer group, I wanna see my Brother." I told her, gun still raised and she gasped.
"You're Merle!? Holy shit! I never thought I'd run into you, Dare is gonna be so happy to see you, this is the best accident to ever happen, Come on-" She was ramblin', It sounded like a bunch of shit but, I was bored ta and jus' wanted ta see my Brother.
I stood there with a smirk on my face, I didn't feel like answerin' her, I felt like givin' her a bit o' hell, jus' fer laughs and gun still raised. I decided to scare her and shoot close to her head; she flinched but stood her ground. 
"If ya shoot me, ya'd bes' pray I'm dead, 'cause it'd be on ya whatever happens to ya, even Daryl wouldn' be able ta save Yer sorry ass." She told me and shook her head.
"Damn, my Whiney ass Brother seemed ta bag a fine ass bitch, now didn' he?" I chuckled and lowered my gun.
"Despite ya bein' a dick, I'm still willin' ta take ya ta Daryl, if ya help me load this stuff and we can be on our way." She smiled warmly at me and motioned ta all o' the stuff she managed ta scavenge.
I put my gun away, 'cause even though I didn' know her, I could jus' tell she was gonna keep her word, she didn' seem like the type ta wrong ya.
"I got sugar tits upstairs, can the bitch come with?" I asked her and she shrugged.
"I suppose, it'd be rude to leave someone behind, but keep in mind, Whether you and your friend stay, or have to leave, is entirely up to Rick." She warned me and I just scoffed.
"Ya gotta realize none o' that shit matters, Whether I stay or leave, Daryl will come with; Bloods, Blood." I smirked at her, she looked worried and as if I had stabbed 'er or somethin'.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE! Hope you enjoyed the update, let me know what you think about, Well everything about this chapter by COMMENTING.:D