Chapter 33: Accepted

Hey here is the newest Update, hope you enjoy, let me know what you think by COMMENTING, Please VOTE and remember to SHARE. Thank you, Laters!
*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*
"You have bewitched me, body & Soul." -Mr. Darcy

Daryl's POV:

I laid here, lookin' at the beautiful sleepin' woman in front o' me. She'd given me her acceptance and everythin' I could ever hope for.
Three things, I never thought I would receive: Her Acceptance, Her Virginity and her. She had accepted All of me, even though I hadn't told Her how I got the scars.
I held her close and pulled a blanket over us, Hopin' that I'd have a decent nights sleep.

I woke up early, slipped on my clothes and went out ta catch some squirrels and hopefully some rabbit and deer.
No one was awake, I guess no one would be at four in the mornin', but I needed ta hunt, ta breath the fresh air and not feel confined in the prison.
It was only Six in the morning by the time I had gotten back. "Lori is in labor!" Was the first thing I heard, from Glenn, when I entered the prison and I put the game on the table.
Everyone was standin' out in the main area, either sittin' or pacin' 'round nervously, I heard screamin' and yellin'.
What a Damn'd way ta wake up, almost pity the woman- Damn wait! Destiny must be in there helpin', 'cause I don' see her 'ere, what a way fer Des ta wake up.
I grabbed a cup and filled it with water. "Oh your back, Des is in there helping out, she was moving pretty stiffly today, did she hurt herself?" Carol asked me.
I almost choked on the water because, I was the reason for her 'moving stiffly', in my defence, I had done my best to not hurt her so badly but I wasn't sure if I'd prepared her correctly because she'd whimpered in pain.
I'm not an expert but I'm certain I skipped a step when it came to preparing her for my 'intrusion' and hope that she'll forgive me for any pain she's feeling today.
"Yeah, somethin' like that." I chuckled ta myself and downed the rest of the water.

An hour later, Maggie came out holdin' a pink bundle, but Maggie herself was covered in blood.
"No! NO, NO!" Rick muttered, as he automatically assumed the worst, Carl started to cry, as Carol pulled Carl to her in a hug and Rick paced around.
I hesitantly walked past them, towards Maggie, needin' ta see Des because, I knew that she'd be devastated.
Maggie lead me to the cell door but, she refused to go back in and She headed back into the eatin' area.
"Ya bitch! Wake up, come on, yer daughter and Son need ya!" Des's southern accent was thick and her voice rough with tears.
"Come on, ya put me through hell, ya don't get the last word!" She was mumbling and I finally stepped in.
Expectin' ta see a filleted Lori but, was surprised ta see they had just finished sewin' her, I don' know, back tagether?
Destiny was covered in Lori's blood and she looked as if she felt like she had failed.
Though I noticed that there was a makeshift IV attached ta Des's arm, connectin' her to Lori and transferrin' Destiny's blood ta Lori.
Hershel was standin' by Des, watchin' and waitin'. I stood on the side that Hershel wasn' and held Des's hand.
Finally, after what seemed like hours later, was only precious minutes, Lori gasped fer air but, not as a Walker; Des laughed and sobbed at the same time.
"Welcome back ya bitch." She kindly greeted Lori and I chuckled. "Please go tell Rick he can come in." She looked up at me, tears of joy in her eyes.
I nodded, leaned down and kissed Des, 'fore leavin' ta tell Rick the great news, my girl is amazin'.
I found him holdin' his daughter, looking lost. "'ey Rick! Des pulled a miracle out o' her ass, check it out." I told him not holding back how proud I was of my Woman.
He had handed Carl his new Little sister, they had yet ta name. As I grabbed his arm and dragged him ta where Lori was.

"You're alive!" Rick laughed and ran a hand down his face, dried tears evident on his face. He knelt down beside Lori's bed and kissed her cheek.
"We have a beautiful Baby Girl Lori, we just gotta name her." Rick told her, as tears ran down his face and felt like I was intrudin' or somethin'.
I looked over ta see that Des felt the same way, except she couldn' leave 'cause she was keepin' Lori alive, until Lori could get her blood ta work again.
"You gotta thank Destiny, if she hadn't started the IV after we cut Lori open, we may very well have lost her." Hershel spoke up, as he wiped his hands off, patted Des on the shoulder and Des blushed.
"Really it's fine, I'd hate ta see someone die, specially when we can prevent it." She shrugged her shoulders and played it off.

A few, cups of orange juice(Powdered) and a big meal later, for both of them and Destiny could finally leave Lori's side.
Though, She could barely walk on her own, 'cause of how much blood she gave Lori, so I carried her.
As we left Lori's room, everyone clapped and cheered when they saw Destiny and when I looked down at her, she was blushing.
After lots of praise and talkin', we'd finally arrived in our room. "Yer amazin' ya know that... do ya ever quit helpin' people?" I asked her and she just smiled.
"Thanks...I don't know, it's just in my nature. Even though I dislike Lori, I wouldn't want Carl, Rick or their baby girl to suffer." She told me, as I laid her down on the bed and I sat beside her.
She immediately scooted close ta Me and I could feel that she was cold. Damn, she was shivering a bit, I kicked my shoes off, stripped down ta jus' my boxers, laid beside her and pulled her as close ta me as I could, hopin' my body heat would warm her up.
I pulled the blankets over us and jus' held her. Still wonderin' how I got so lucky, as ta have this woman as mine.
"Ya know, Carol said that ya were movin' 'round stiffly today, she worried ya had hurt yerself." I chuckled and she weakly slapped my chest.
"Ugh, I thought that I was moving as normally as I could, being sore and all..." She mumbled and softly giggled.
"I'm sorry, I might've skipped a few steps when it came to preparing you for me, but we both came so... there's that right?" I warily asked her and she nodded her head in reply to me.

"Ya know, if I had 'nough blood in my system, I'd be red as a firetruck and you really did a great job Dare. I wasn't terribly sore and really I just kept remembering the amazing time we had that made me this sore and it kept reminding me how worth it the discomfort is." She laughed, a few minutes later, as she sat up a bit and kissed me.
"I know, 'cause I luv ta see ya blushin', It makes ya look more beautiful. We have plenty more times to make it even more memorable too and hopefully we won't have to be so quiet." I told 'er, brushin' some stray hair from 'er face and she just rolled 'er eyes at me.
"Thanks Dare, but I feel like shit and I doubt that I look any better than it, but thank you. Also, I'll hold you to that, but have to take a rain check on it because I'm not ready for more fun between the sheets for now." She laughed and kissed me.
"Des, ya have bewitched me Body and Soul, even though 'ya look like shit'." I told her smirkin', holdin' her close and kissed her head, though she shook her head laughin' at me.
"You've bewitched me Dare, more then you'll ever know." She sighed, as she laid her head on my chest and kissed my chest, right above my Heart.
*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*
Thank you my Awesome readers, please remember to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.
Let me know what you thought of this chapter by commenting, I love to read everyone's comments, it makes my day.
Anyway, thank you and I hope that you enjoyed this update, Laters! ~Destinywriter94