Chapter 27: Diary

Hey guys, here's The Wednesday Update, hope you enjoy.
Oh and I am working on a Dean Ambrose Fanfiction, let me know if any of you would be willing to read it? Comment and let me know, enjoy!

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
"It took a while to understand the beauty of just Letting Go."
-Unknown

Destiny's POV:

"Hi sweetie, I couldn't help but notice that you weren't in there, picking your room, something wrong?" Mom asked me, as she sat down beside me, on the metal table and I sighed.

"Mom, I think I might be holding onto something, that I should just let go...I just don't know what that is, because I feel like I am being to needy with Daryl." I explained to her, feeling hopeless.

"I know you don't really like to talk about this...but you haven't really let go of what happened with Lucas. Maybe you should try to let out how you feel." Mom smiled and patted my back.

"But, if I make too much noise, it will attract walkers..." I shook my head at her and she smiled.

"I meant, take a piece of paper, write out all of your feelings you have toward your Father and then just toss it in the fire. You'd be surprised how much that helps." Mom pulled something from behind her and handed something that looked vaguely familiar.

I grabbed it and was surprised to see my Purple leather journal and my sparkling 0.7 Mechanical pencil.

I shook my head and turned through the pages of my old Diary, I looked up at Mom in disbelief and she smiled.

"I saw it under your pillow, back at the house, I made sure to pack all of your clothes too, I knew you'd want that sometime." Mom smiled, answered my unspoken question, kissed my cheek and left me to my thoughts.

Write out my feelings eh? Sounds kind of hard, but if it'll help me, than I will do whatever it takes.

'Dear Diary,

God doesn't this sound, so eight year old like? I am Twenty Two years old, writing in a Diary, during the fucking Zombie apocalypse!

I believe I was ten the first and last time I ever wrote in you; What the hell, who cares, I hope this helps me let go of stuff.

Seven months ago, I killed a man, I was forced to Kill Shane, Rick's old friend, who was sleeping with Lori, Rick's wife.

That very same night, after I had killed Shane, Hershels Farm and everything, was taken over by Zombies, or what Daryl likes to call 'Walkers'.

We were headed back toward the house, when we noticed we were almost completely surrounded by walkers, we had to detour to the Barn.

Rick, Carl and I were forced to burn The farm down, in hopes that we'd attract the Walkers towards us and try to keep them away from the house, so that everyone could run.

Jimmy had pulled up next to the barn so we could hop down and possibly into the RV, but that never worked out, because he died getting eaten by walkers, may he rest in peace.

So, I jumped from the top of the RV, ordering Rick and Carl to run, while I distract as many walkers as I could, so they could safely make a run toward the house.

I never knew that, my Father, Lucas Jameson, would throw me into the Walkers to save himself.

He left me there, after stealing one of the bags I had fought to get, leaving me with one bag, but little did he know, that I was one hell of a Survivor.

I had carefully pulled down all of the tents, collected all of the useful stuff and put it inside the house.

After I did that, I scoured the house, in case anyone was left behind and It was Bittersweet to find my Sister and Mom holed up in Mom's room.

Long story short, I asked them to collect all of the useful stuff from inside the house, while I did the most risky part.

I went to get the RV started up, it was scary as hell, because there was the fire next to the RV and there was an ungodly amount of walkers around.

I quickly figured out, that if you cover yourself in Walker guts or blood, that you can sneak by them to do your business.

After I cleared out the RV, of walkers, sadly Jimmy became one of them and I was forced to put him out of his Misery.

I pulled the RV up to the steps of the house and we loaded it up with all of the stuff we found.

I was checking around the outside of the house, Praying for some fuel so we could have some, just in case.

I got lucky and found Two and a Half jugs of fuel, though I needed the half to fill up the gastank in the RV.

Once we were all in the RV, for some reason my gut told me to head east and stick to the back roads, so I did just that.

Mom asked where Dylan and Dad were and I hated to tell her, but if I didn't, I would feel even worse than I do now and I am just staying silent.

Mom was horrified and torn about what went down with Lucas and I, I don't blame her, I could hardly believe it had happened and it happened to me.

I won't even call him Father anymore, because he isn't good enough for either Title, 'Dad' or 'Father'.

I was still beyond pissed off at Lucas, but I know that I had a more important job and that was to keep my Mom and Sister safe no matter what.

We got lucky and found the group again, I was glad that we had scavenged everything that We did.

I was even more happy that Daryl was the first one that I saw, but even though I was happy, my anger out weighed that.

I stomped up to Lucas, leveled my Katana at him and said some really horrible, but needed to be said words. I almost wanted to laugh as his face paled, looking at me as if he had seen a ghost and he looked like He peed his pants.

Oh this gets interesting, Daryl and I got Into an extremely heated make out session. One that I have been wishing to happen since I first met him. He even started to let his hands roam my body.

That is until Rick interrupted us, I really was ready to give Daryl my Virginity right then and there. I know that it may be too soon, but I believe I Love this man.

I may not know his secrets, when he is ready, he will tell me. I know he maybe gruff, grumpy, Moody and sometimes cold, but this man, he means more to me than, myself.

Rick had called a meeting to figure out Lucas's fate, that never happened because He ended up attacking me, landing a few good punches, but I knew I dealt more damage to him than he did to me.

When we were pulled apart, Mom Stepped to his side and spoke softly, but loud enough for us all to hear.

After she finished talking, she pulled out a hunting knife I had handed her back at the farm and stabbed Lucas in the head.

I haven't had the guts to say thank you, because I worry it would sound so insensitive.

Anyway, I am done for today, next time I need to tell you about the Seven months I got stuck with Lori, because Daryl asked me to.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoyed. I know it's kind of 'Filler' chapter, but again it has its purpose. Let me. Know what you thought. :D