Chapter 36: Frustrated

"I did what I had to do; If there was a reason, It was you." -Pearl Jam

Destiny's POV:
"Des, is that you?" Rick Called out and everyone was crowded behind Rick, but the most important person was standing right beside him, with his Crossbow raised.
"If it ain't ya, then ya best tell us where ta find 'er-" Daryl yelled out and I finally worked up the courage to step out of the vehicle.
"Its me! Everything is okay." I called out to them, letting them know that I wasn't a bad guy or anything.
"Okay, for now, can you guys um... Stay in here, until I wave for you?" I asked them and Andrea nodded her head in response. "Keep an eye on the pup, I don't wanna give it to him yet." I told her.
I stepped out of the vehicle, slowly made my way to the front of it and stood there, feeling like a kid getting in trouble at the principal's office, or something.
"What the hell Des? Where were ya! We were searchin' everywhere fer ya." Daryl growled but, walked up and pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sorry, I snuck out to go on a run on my own and kind of found some interesting things." I mumbled and as I finished, he pulled me into a passionate kiss.
"Well I'll be Damn'd, My Lil' Brother got himself a bitch and ta think I was with her the whole time." Merle interrupted The kiss and I swear Daryl's face drained of all color and he went as stiff as a board.
I really couldn't tell if he was happy to hear his Brother or upset. I'm never sure with Daryl, his emotions are pretty everywhere and he says one things but does another, so confusing.
"Damn it Merle, She told us to wait! What the hell are you thinking, I'm sorry Des, he wouldn't sit there any longer." Andrea apologized, as she tried to yank him back into the car but, realized it was to late.
"Told ya, I picked up some interestin' things, I was jus' as surprised as ya are, I was excited and nervous ta bring 'im back here, but he's Yer Brother so, I said 'what the hell'?" I shrugged and stood beside Daryl, as he continued to gape at his brother.
"What, ya actin' like Yer seein' a Damn'd ghost or somethin', come here and give ol' Merle a hug." Merle chuckled and I smiled, as Daryl walked up to his brother. 
"Damn, ya got hellva hand there Merle." Daryl chuckled and pulled him into a hug.
"Uh-huh, great ta see ya too Lil Bro. So the girl that was happy ta see me, was happy for ya? Damn, this whole time I thought she liked me." Merle stood in front of me, feigning wounded and patted my cheek.
"Ya know, I like this one Daryl, she's a real spunky, ballsy and outspoken Bitch. Hell, she stood there even though I shot at her and told me off after doing so, I like her." Merle concluded laughing and winked at me.
"What the hell! Damn it Merle, why fuck would you shoot at her and don' Call her that!--Des you all righ'?" Daryl shoved his brother and checked me over.
"You better watch Yer mouth son, or I'll remind ya how ya speak ta yer Big Brother." Merle pointed his Crude Prosthetic at Daryl and I literally, just swatted Merle's makeshift hand away from Daryl.
"You'd best watch Yer mouth there Sunshine, or I'll shut it fer ya and don't cha ever raise yer hand to Dare, ever." I glared at Merle, he smirked and laughed.
"Andrea, your alive? Who is that other woman?" Rick asked, interrupting our weird dialogue. Michonne stepped out of the Vehicle and Daryl stood by my side, with his hand on my hip watching everything around us, ever the protector and watchful man.
"Yeah, surprised me to, Andrea was holed up with Merle... and The woman here..." I snickered and Daryl nuzzled my neck, indicating he wanted me to continue.
"Well, she and I tousled. I like her, how could you not, I mean look at her, she carries a katana!" I smiled, glad to have someone else that likes these things.
"I understand that you trust Andrea and Michonne, but I am having a hard time understanding, why you brought Merle here." Rick sighed and shook his head at me a hand on his hip the usual disappointed Rick Stance.
"Rick, it isn't that hard to understand, Daryl was looking for Merle and Merle was still looking for Daryl." I explained to him like he was a two year old.

Rick had ordered Glenn, T-Dogg and Carol to watch Merle while we 'discussed' what to do with him, as though it were a debate or something?!
"This should've been something we talked over as a group, you shouldn't be able to just bring people in that we haven't cleared!" Lori interjected while bouncing Judith on her hip and I rolled my eyes while waving her off.
Rick had Maggie bring her back inside the prison after she'd stated her peace and I raised an eyebrow at him.
I am starting to get frustrated, why were we even arguing about this? Daryl is pissed too because he's pacing 'round while Merle was back by the SUV, with T-Dogg, Glenn and Carol watching him, While we were up here by the prison gates.
"Look Rick, I wasn' goin' ta keep 'em separated, that's just cruel! I mean, how would ya feel if I had found Lori or Carl-God forbid either of them get separated from the group-and kept them away from you?" I argued for Merle, because he was one seriously misunderstood guy.
"Look Daryl, I know he's your Brother but, we left him up there for a reason-" Rick was trying to explain to Daryl.
"No this is bullshit, I call bullshit On you Rick! He's his only family, YOU left him up on that roof and YOU made the WRONG decision! Merle is an asset, someone who would stick his neck out there to protect the ones important to him! I don't know how the fuck you deal with shit but We don't leave anyone behind." I sneered at Rick, lashing out at him in my anger for trying to separate Daryl and Merle.
"Now, If Yer makin' Merle leave then 'm going with them, cause what yer doin' is complete and utter BULLSHIT!" I told him, yelling the last part, standing up for Merle, cause he was the only sibling that Daryl had and he could be the difference between life and death.
"You're getting a bit too riled up Destiny, This is a discussion for Daryl and I to have, would you mind giving us some time and space to talk?" Rick, the dick suggested. 
"It's Bullshit Rick and don't ya fuckin' make Merle leave or I swear ta any God left out there, that you'll lose me as a Member of yer group!" I growled at him and I fought against Glenn.
"She has a right to be here and talk for Merle and I, she's My Woman. This ain't just a discussion between men, she brought him back and That means something' because she doesn't trust many people." Daryl spoke up and I smirked while childishly sticking my tongue out at Rick.
"That May be, but she wasn't there when we had to leave him behind and she's being to hot headed right now to hear me out but I know you will hear me out." Rick sighed as he nodded his head at Glenn.
How Glenn had come up here by us without me noticing, I wasn't sure but, it must've been in my word Vomit only moments ago. 
"I did what I had to do Dare, Anything that I do, I do for you, please understand that." I tried to make Both of the men understand why I Brought these three back with me.

Glenn had somehow wrestled me all the way down to the SUV, I swear if Glenn hadn't pulled me back by the SUV, then I would've punched Rick already, fer being so condescending.
I was sitting in the passanger seat of the SUV and I was holding the golden retriever pup. I still had yet to give him, his present, but I was glad that I was holding this pup, because he was helping cool my head a bit.
"Ya viciously protect who is important ta ya, not many people 're like that now a-days and despite how angry ya get, Yer the kindest, sweetest girl I've ever met." Merle pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Hmm, oh yeah People say that about me... I sometimes get a bit too over protective, but I guess that's because my..." I was saying, until the memory of my Father verbally abusing and neglecting me popped up.
I shook my head, frowned and scoffed. "Anyway my childhood sucked, let's leave it at that." I shrugged my shoulders and cuddled the puppy close.
"Ya shouldn't fight fer me Destiny, No one wants me here, they all look at me like I'm a devil. They'll outcast ya, as soon as ya side with me." He warned me and I just scoffed.
"One other thing you should know about me Merle, I NEVER give up on someone, after all, Daryl tried to push me away, just like you're trying to do." I told him, as I put the puppy in the little box again and faced Merle. 
"You're important to Daryl, then you're important to me, I don't and Won't EVER abandon you, I swear. I don't care if they all out cast me, fuck 'em, they'll be losing a great asset, cause if you leave then Daryl goes. So, It's obvious I'll follow you two, to the ends of the earth." I told him, as I looked up at him determined and I meant every word.
"I will help you as fiercely as I would help my Mom, Sister and Brother, you're part of my important circle now, it'd be easier if you just roll with it." I smiled at Merle and he scoffed.
I examined his body language and it wasn't completely 'stand off-ish' so I knew It'd be all right. I pulled him into a hug, even though he fought it, like Daryl did when I first met him.
I was rarely wrong about my impressions of people, which is why I knew I HAD to make Rick see that Merle had to stay, as did Michone they will be irreplaceable assets to the team.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you for EVERYONE Reading, Voting and Commenting.
I enjoy reading comments, so please do feel. Free to comment whatever is on your mind about the story.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the update. :D