Chapter 32: Down & Dirty

WARNING!
If or when you read past this, there is EXTREMELY Graphic content, Containing Explicit Sex, it is important to the Storyline. You don't Have to read on if your not comfortable with this kind of Content, but again, it is part of the Story, please do enjoy.
This is my first time writing a Sex scene, so don't be to harsh with me, thanks enjoy!
*~*~~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*
"Amore vincit omnia (Love Conquers all)." -Unknown

Destiny's POV:

I couldn't believe the horrible sight in front of me and I hesitantly touched the scars on his back, unsure of whether he would be upset or not.
"You're showing me your Scars, fully expecting me to run," I spoke softly, so as not to scare him or whatever.
"-but little did you know, that none of your scars, can make me love you any less." I whispered, my voice was husky with unshed tears.
He flinched, but didn't move away, so it must be okay. I could only imagine what caused these scars, a belt? A knife, hands?
Whatever it was, it left far too many scars on his back, there were deep ones, shallow ones and even some that were kind of rumpled, as though they barely healed.
I felt tears run down my face, My Dare should've never been harmed this way, it hurt to see him like this, I leaned forward and kissed a Scar, I heard him sharply inhale and groan.
"You know, there is something beautiful about your scars, whatever the cause of them.-" I whispered, as I continued to caress his scars with my lips.
He hasn't moved or asked me to stop, so It must be all right to continue. What he see's as horrible, as Shameful and has to hide.
I see beauty in the fact that he had survived, he's a Survivor, as much as I am. Not that I have any scars on my body like he does but, I do have quite a bit of Mental scars, if that counts for anything.
"-Your Scars mean that the Hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with." I concluded, as I stopped kissing and touching him, wanting to take a good look at his scars, because this might be the only time that I can.
"You're beautiful Daryl, I love you, Scars, Flaws, Demons and all." I told him and he turned back around to look at me.
His eyes silently asking, if I really meant what I had said. "Yes Daryl, I meant everything I said. I'm Your woman if you'll have me. I. Love. You." I softly smiled at him, While my hands ran through his wet hair.
His eyes ran down my body, as mine looked down his and I felt my face flame, we were both completely naked!
I didn't miss how painfully aroused Dare was either, I'm certain that he couldn't miss how wet I was either since his knee was between my thighs and I was riding it, coating his thigh in my woman's essence.
He pulled me even closer into him, my breasts flush against his chest and I could feel his erection on my lower abdomen.
His lips covered mine, as my back hit the cool shower wall and his hands roamed my body. I bit my lip to stifle my moan, as he tweaked my nipple and my back arched in pleasure.
This is completely uncharted territory for me but, I was glad that I was charting it with Dare, I trusted him explicitly and without a doubt He'd never hurt me.
He continued to play with my breasts, as I undulated my hips trying to find some sort of release or something, because It all seemed like too much and yet, not enough.
"Mmm, please Dare, I need you." I moaned as he sucked and nibbles on my nipple while his finger played with my clitoris, driving me insane with need.
I pushed Dare away from me and slid to my knees, my hands trailing down his chest down to his rigid cock that was dripping precum and I licked my lips in anticipation.
"I've never done anything like this before Dare, I only know what I know from books and some videos I snuck away to watch years before the apocalypse hit so forgive me if I'm not very good at this." I warily told him while I held his big cock in my hands and gave it a few strokes.
He groaned and pumped his hips a few times as he laid a hand on my head. He looked down at me his eyes half open with lust and I needed nothing else from him.
I opened my mouth and eagerly sucked at his cock like it was my favorite lollipop. The shower still going, the lewd sounds of my mouth sucking his cock and him groaning in pleasure echoing around us.
"Ya make me crazy, but in your mouth ain't where I want ya cum. Your mouth is amazing though Des, it is pure bliss." He groaned and Pumped a few more times between my lips before sliding free.
"I don't really know if I did okay, in the books the man usually cums inside the woman's mouth... did I do all right?" I asked while he helped me to my feet and kissed me as though he were a man starved.
"Des it was almost too damn'd good, like I said in your mouth isn't where I wanna cum, but are Ya sure about this, yer ready?" He asked me, as though I was going to change my mind.
He had us braced against the wall again, this time my legs were wrapped around his hips as I draped my arms around his neck and his hands really enjoyed playing with my breasts.
"Yes I'm ready and sure, I need you!" I moaned and undulated my hips, I am being so wanton, it's weird, but I wouldn't change anything.
He quickly dried me off and put one of his shirts on me. Then he dried himself off and slipped on his shirt and jeans. Picked me up into his arms and headed out of the bathroom.
I was surprised when he had laid me down on my bed in my room/Cell and walked out without any explanation.
Did I come off as to needy, was I too easy? Was my body not good enough, did I do something to turn him off? I sat there for a good five minutes, running through what I could've done wrong.
He came back, with my dirty clothes and my bag of shower stuff. He put them down by my door and let the blanket (Makeshift door), cover the door.
"A girl like ya, deserve' more than a quick shower fuck, ya deserve ta be made love ta, slowly." He spoke, his accent even thicker and his voice husky, with lust.
His eyes darkened to a blue so deep, that they were like a lake at night, seemingly bottomless yet so beautiful and I almost lost myself looking into his eyes.
Daryl's eyes were saying so much, more than any words could ever express, his love for me, how much he wanted me, but also making sure I'm really ready.
He didn't want to push me into something I wasn't ready for, but his eyes also held lust for me. I was Glad that I could make him feel that way and I definitely more then reciprocated those feelings.
I love him and he loves me. I'm ready, there is no one that I would ever want to lose my virginity to and make love with, than Daryl Dixon.
We were both naked, again, except this time, Daryl had pulled out a little square foil package and I blushed, as I realized it was a condom.
He grabbed them from the store, that time when I told him to grab them in case he 'got lucky' with someone else. I'm glad that he grabbed them and that it was only for me.
I watched nervously and excitedly as he sheathed himself and positioned himself to enter me.
For some reason, I knew it wasn't just My first-time, it was Daryl's too, I could tell because he was so hesitant and kept looking at me asking for permission.
He was as nervous as I was, he just wouldn't say aloud. I took a deep breath, nodded my head and closed my eyes, waiting for the pain.
"Hey, look at me baby girl." He whispered and nuzzled his nose into my neck, I opened my eyes and stared into his beautiful blue eyes, those blue eyes that I have fallen in love with.
He smiled, kissed me and entered me. I gasped as he pushed past my virginity, I heard him groan in pleasure.
I couldn't hold back my whimper of pain and wrapped my arms around him as some tears fell and knew that this pain was worth it, because it was with Daryl.
"Don't worry, it should pass. Just tell me when you're ready okay sweet heart?" He cooed while kissing my entire face and smiling down at me.
"I am fumbling my way through this too Des, I was a Virgin like you so I guess we'll figure this out as we go. You're doing amazing by the way." He chuckled, blushed and brushed some hair from my face.
It was comforting to know that I wasn't the only one with little to no experience here, at least there isn't a ghost of woman between us with more experience than me.
"Please Daryl... I-I'm okay now." I told him and he slowly pulled back and pushed back in. I moaned at how full he made me feel and at how glorious it felt.
"Yer Damn'd tight!" He growled low, trying to be quiet because this place echoes.

Fifteen minutes later after both of us found the tempo and just the right amount of friction we were both getting close to that peak.
Trying to be quiet while experiencing sex for the first time isn't fun nor easy because Daryl was big and hitting the right places inside of me.
"God Damn Des, Yer so fucking tight, I might cum right now!" He groaned into my shoulder and I pushed my hips up to meet him.
"Mmmm, Daryl! I'm shattering!" I whimpered as I felt myself pulling tight, like a spring being pulled to its limit.
"Jesus, yer grippin' me like a vise." He groaned as he played with my breasts and continued to slam into me.
"Oh god Dare, you're so big! I don't know where you start and I begin! It feels so good." I moaned into his ear and bit my lip to keep from being overly loud.
"Cum fer me baby!" He growled into my ear and it was as if his words released me, because I came, hard.
I bit my his shoulder and moaned. "Shit! I'm comin'!" Daryl groaned as he furiously pumped his hips and I felt his cock twitching inside me.
I released his shoulder and locked our lips together. I moaned into our kiss, because his cock twitching inside of me triggered another orgasm.
Daryl collapsed on top of me and occasionally pumped his hips obviously still feeling aftershocks of his orgasm. I didn't want him to move from on top of me because I felt full, boneless and sated. Nothing was better than this, no wonder women became sex addicts!
The chemistry between Daryl and I before we slept together was explosive but after finding out EXACTLY how compatible we are when we fucked made me wish we had more privacy so we could try whatever came into each other's minds.
For now though, I just wanted to sleep and enjoy the feeling of him naked beside me and still inside me. I know that I'll be sore tomorrow but this was definitely worth it!
*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*
I hope everyone enjoyed, yay! 'Jaxsin(Dixon+Jameson)' finally they've done the 'deed'! Let me know what you thought, by commenting, Voting & SHARING.
Oh and let me know what YOU think Daryl Dixon & Destiny Jameson 'Ship name' should be in the Comments, Laters.