Chapter 31: Demons

*Warning*
Chapter 31 has some nudity and Strong language. & Chapter 32 (The Next update) has Fairly Graphic Sexual Content, fair warning.
Though this Chapter & The next update are important, you shouldn't skip either of them, but if you can't handle Sex then I guess you can.
*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*
"Don't get to close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide." — Imagine Dragons - Demons

Daryl's POV:

Everythin' was goin' pretty smooth fer all of us. We've been livin' in the prison fer 'bout a week now and it almost seems like it's ta good ta be true.
We've got runnin' clean water, food and hardly any walker problems. The runnin' water's nice, we can shower, brush our teeth and the women can cook without worry of runnin' out of water or anythin'.
Hershel lived, despite all the blood he lost, he's jus' tryin' ta get used ta one foot. Des seems all right with herself, despite what she had done and Me, well as always, 'm fightin' with my Demons.
I still haven't worked up the courage ta tell Des my story, how I became who I am today. I worry she would leave me, jus' like everyone always does.
The way she always smiled so brightly at me, her eyes, they are so bright and I wanted ta save that Light.
If she knew 'bout my past, would she look at me the same way or would she pity me?
"A few Walkers over here, wanna help me?" T-Dogg called ta me, breakin' me out o' my inner turmoil.
I pulled out my knife, headed towards T-Dogg and rid myself of those thoughts fer now.
The Day had passed fast, I had jus' finished my shift o' Walker watch and was ready ta fall inta bed, beside Des.
Until, I looked at an empty room and I was tryin' ta figure out why it'd be empty, this late at night.
"She went to take a shower, about five minutes ago, she took her knife and katana with her, but you should go check on her." Carol smiled and winked at me.
I smirked, grabbed a clean pair of jeans, sleeveless shirt and headed towards the showers.
I stood outside the bathroom, I was second guessin' this now, cause if I shower while she showers, then she might see my scars...
"Hello! Who's there?" She called out. "I have a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it, show yourself!" She spoke cautiously.
"Jus' me sweet heart, I'm comin' in, ya decent?" I called back ta her and she snorted at me.
"Idiot, it's a shower, can anyone be decent? Just come in, I'm glad it's you." She laughed.
I stepped into the bathroom fully immersed in her scent that was raspberries, mint and peaches, a unique scent that was entirely Destiny.
I was surprised ta see there was a curtain, on almost every shower stall. There was one in front o' her and it was only showin' a silhouette o' her body.
Without even meaning to my body reacted to her nakedness and the nearness of her. I covered my erection that was getting harder the longer I looked at her and felt myself blushing, what an odd situation.
"I don't want ya walkin' in my stall, 'm showerin' now." I told Des, I had finally stripped out o' my clothes and she jus' giggled, again.
"Please, seeing your silhouette through my curtain, is making me kind of hot and bothered. I am doing my best to stay in my stall, but I make no promises." She laughed as she turned towards me but stayed in her stall.
I watched her silhouette, as she squeezed the water out o' her hair, I was makin' sure she stayed where I asked her ta.
"I'm bein' serious, ya hear me Des, don't ya come in." I commanded her and I heard her sharp in take of breath, shit I'd hurt her feelings.
"Okay, okay, jeez, I'm sorry, I promise I won't." She sighed and I saw her shoulders slump. I turned on my water and tried ta wash away any doubts and worries.
A minute or two later, after I had worked up the courage ta talk again. "Sorry, ya can join me... I want yer eyes closed though." I told her and opened up my curtain, not carin' that I'm naked.
I saw her peek her head out from her stall and look worried. "b-but I'm naked!" She whispered and I could see how red her face was, it'd have been funny, if I wasn't 'bout to share somethin' important with her
"Jus' get over 'ere 'fore I change my min'." I told her and raised an eyebrow at her.
I stood there with her hands and head on my chest. I wasn' allowin' her hands anywhere else, this was already pushin' it fer me.
"You know, that no matter what it is you're worried about telling or showing me, that I will accept and still love you." She told me, lookin' up at me with her big Brown, innocent doe eyes and I wanted nothin' more than ta jus' tell her.
We were both gloriously naked and against each other but, fer now that was the farthest thing from my mind.
I took a deep breath, removed her hands from my chest and hesitantly gave her my back.
I was showin' her somethin' I haven't even let Merle see, I'm bearin' all my Demons ta her and I hope that it didn't scare her off because she was one of the most important people to me aside from my Brother.
All I wanted, was ta be fully accepted by her, fer her ta love me despite My Scars, Flaws and Demons.
She gasped, then I felt her fingers softly trail across the scars. "You're showing me your Scars, fully expecting me to run," She spoke softly, as though talkin' ta scared child.
"-but little did you know, that none of your scars, can make me love you less." She whispered and her voice was thick with unshed tears.
I was surprised, I really had expected 'er ta be disgusted and run off, but she had stayed. She was even touchin' me and Sayin' that nothin' could make her love me less.
Her fingers continued ta trace the scars and I groaned, as her lips trailed over a few scars.
"You know, there is something beautiful about your scars, whatever the cause of them.-" She whispered, as her lips and fingers continued ta caress my scars.
I couldn' do anythin', I was still in a daze that she was still here and her lips were on my back felt good.
"-Your Scars mean, that the Hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with." She finished, she stopped kissing and touching me, making me worry she was second guessin' herself.
"You're beautiful Daryl, I love you, Scars, Flaws, Demons and all." She told me, as I turned back around ta look at her, ta be sure she meant it.
"Yes Daryl, I meant everything I said. I'm your Woman if you'll have me. I. Love. You." She softly smiled, as her hands ran through my wet hair and looked at me, her eyes full of love and understanding.
I needed her, I know she's a Virgin but, I can be gentle, fer her I'd do anythin'. I love this woman and I don' care if that makes me seem weak, cause she makes me stronger.
*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*
Thank you to everyone who is Reading my story, It's reached over 2K reads! I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.