Chapter 3: Drama

The picture above or on the side, is of, Shailene Woodley As Faith Jameson (Sister to Destiny and Dylan, Daughter of Lucas and Olivia Jameson).
Shout out to @Casey-Louise_x Thank you for the amazing Cover for This story. :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Just because I am a girl, doesn't mean that I can't be tough and still able to fix a meal; You underestimate my power." - Destinywriter94

Destiny's POV: 

Just as I walked up to the tree house and the girls peeked down with smiles on their faces; A gunshot echoed through the trees. 

"All right, I need to get you two home before walkers come, come on!" I Yelled up to them and watched for walkers as they climbed down.

Nothing good ever came from that sound, I just prayed that Dad, Otis and Dylan are safe. 

Even though we ran into a few walkers, we made our Way back to our home, thank God the Sun was still up. 

"DAD!" Maggie yelled for her father as I followed her gaze out toward the field. Four people were stumbling toward us. 

I was literally shoved to the side as a man went running by me,  carrying something small and frail looking in his arms. 

I was right behind the last guy who was holding Otis and my Dad at Gun point. 

Though Dylan was right behind us, watching all of our backs, making sure nothing surprise attacked us. 

"Hey what the hell! Get that gun away from my Dad!" I Yelled as I shoved at the dark skinned guy, he looked like he could probably be Greek. 

"No Des stay out of-" Dad was telling me before the Dark skinned guy shoved me back and I fell onto my butt. 

I heard the Girls gasp and I just glared up at the asshole in front of me. "Hey, Asshole, think before you do things!" Dylan growled before he punched the guy. 

"You can put your hands on me, shove me around and hold me at gun point; but don't EVER lay a hand on my daughter!" Dad ordered to the asshole. 

Dylan helped me to my feet and I crossed my arms against my chest as I stared this cocky guy down. 

"You have no right, ordering me around, not after you and your buddy shot, my Boy-" The Dark skinned guy finally looked from Otis to Dad and finally landed on Dylan and I. 

"If I heard right, that young fella belongs to that Rick guy..." Otis corrected that guy and as soon as our eyes met, I knew he was nothing but trouble. 

I didn't like this guy, something in his eyes convinced me that he was out for one thing and one thing only. Usually a woman or he was out for himself. 

Either way, I was staying as far away from him as possible. "Dad, What was that gun shot we heard earlier?" I asked him, even though I had an idea of what happened, keeping my eyes on this new guy. 

"We had finally saw a Deer and I went for the kill shot... But I didn't know that there was a kid behind it. The bullet went through the deer and into the kid." Dad explained, while Faith gasped and I stood in shock. 

I knew he felt horrible about this, because this was the first time something like this had happened. I sighed and pulled Dad into a hug, even though I wasn't like very much by him, he did need to have a hug. 

"The kid won't make it through the night, he needs the bullet extracted but that is to risky to do, without the proper equipment." Hershel told us as he continued checking the kids vitals and stuff. 

The guy who had carried him in, was wearing a sheriff's outfit and blood was all over the front of his shirt. 

"What do you need, I will go and get it, this is My son, I won't let him die." The guy told us as he wipes away tears. 

"No, I need you here, he needs blood transfusions, otherwise this boy won't make it till someone gets back with the supplies that he needs." Hershel sighed and I stood up. 

"I can go, I am fast and quiet-" I volunteered and my Dad shook his head at me. 

"No, I got this Des, I will go, I know what it is on the list that Hersh needs-" Otis stepped up and the guy whoppushed me scoffed. 

"I ain't letting you go alone, how do I know you'll come back. I'm going with him Rick, rest easy that Carl will make it, no matter what." The guy sneered and stomped outside after clapping his buddy on the shoulder and telling him to stay strong. 

"What about Lori! That's her son too!" The Rick guy sounded completely lost and I felt so out Of place there now. 

I saw Hershel hand Otis the list of thingstthey will need to keep that Carl kid alive and I felt so useless, why does no one ever let me help. 

I lead Beth and Faith up to their rooms and headed back to mine.

I guess we will have to deal with these two guys and whoever else, until that Kid gets better, doesn't mean I have to like it. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thank you for Reading,  please remember to COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE.
This is the last update until January, 2, 2015.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!