Chapter 20: What Goes Around Comes Around

Here is a special update for the Walking Dead Season Premiere, whatever they call it, I'm just excited to see Daryl again! Who else is excited to see Daryl, leave a comment and Vote!
*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~

"Heaven has no rage, like Love to Hatred turned, Nor Hell a Fury, like a woman scorned." - William Congreve 

Destiny's POV:

He left the wrong person behind, because I am stronger than he believed and smart enough to be able to Survive. 

He is Sorely mistaken if he thought that he could stay with the group, definitely not after that stunt he pulled, I'd be sure he was left with nothing! 

It was getting Dark and after a few hours of driving, I saw three vehicles pulled to the side of the road. 

I hurriedly put the RV into Park, behind a Blue Chevy Truck and climbed out, Only to be met by the end of an arrow. 

I raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Put the Damn'd Crossbow down Daryl, I ain't no threat, but the man who claims to be my Father is." I growled and shoved past him, Headed toward their camp.

I was glad to see Daryl alive and well and to have found them, but my anger towards my father, was out weighing my Happiness of finding them. 

"Des!" Sofia hugged my legs and I smiled down at her, momentarily forgetting my Rage for my Father. 

"Hold on Sof, I need to slay a demon of mine." I told her as I kissed her forehead and glared at my Father. 

"YOU!" I stalked up to him with my Katana raised and I watched as his face blanched. I must be a sight to

behold, walker blood all over me and clothes a wreck. 

"Whoa! Hey Destiny put the sword away, we can figure this out-" Rick was trying to calm me down, but I continued to point it right at Lucas's throat. 

"The next time you shove me into Walkers, you'd best pray I end up dead, because I will not think twice next time, I will just put you out of your Misery, you pathetic piece of Sh*t!" I sneered at him, as I slashed my Sword and his pants were open. 

"What Goes around, comes around you b*stard!" I Yelled back at him, barely reigning in my temper. I looked at him once more before I sheathed my Sword and stalked back to the RV. 

I was shaking, I was so angry and Saying what I said to Father, didn't seem like enough for some reason. 

I heard the door of the RV open and I was surprised to see Daryl standing there. 

"Ya looked pissed when ya got 'ere, I'm sorry that I had raised my Bow at you." Daryl smirked and I just shook my head. 

"I had risked my life going back to grab those four backpacks, I had also risked my life to help Lucas out, only to be tossed into walkers and a backpack taken, fucking pig." I growled, feeling my anger rise up and rear it's ugly head, again. 

"I was left for Dead and I wanted nothing more than for him to be stuck with me, so I could toss him to the walkers and see how much he liked it." I seethed, hoping to see the day, when that pathetic excuse for a man, actually had to help himself. 

I felt hot tears gliding down my face, but Daryl's thumb brushed away the tears and I leaned my face into his hand. 

He was silently asking me to not cry and I was doing my best not too, but these weren't sad tears, they were angry, frustrated tears. 

"We had got here only an hour or so, 'fore ya showed up, Yer Father had told Us, that ya had tripped and told him ta save 'imself." Daryl scoffed and adjusted his Crossbow over his shoulder. 

"I had Yelled at the group ta go back fer ya, but they said it'd be ta risky, I knew that but...Jesus Destiny, ya need ta quit gettin' yerself inta these kinds of predicaments." Daryl groaned as he walked up to me and my face was in his chest. 

"I knew that ya were gonna come back, but I told Yer Dad that if ya didn', I was gonna make him regret leaving ya." Daryl sighed as he held me close. 

"Well, I suppose some good things came out of being left for Dead by him, I was able to scavenge everything useful from the house, the Tents, I took and tossed into the bathroom; Everything else, well, you can see it all." I sighed and nodded at all the bags of stuff, crowding up the RV. 

All of the sudden, he pulled back and his lips crashed against mine. I gasped but closed my eyes, relishing the feeling of the kiss. 

He finally pulled away, I was breathing a bit heavier, lips were more tender and I was feeling dazed, from his bold action. 

"Wow, you really found all of this stuff there, Hmph, if only you found some fuel." He sighed and sat in the driver's seat. 

"If only..." I laughed, as I squeezed by him, wiggling my butt in front of him, just for fun. 

I heard him groan, then there was a slap on my butt, I gasped and I grabbed the two jugs of Fuel. 

"Got these by Chance, it isn't much but I guess it's better than nothing." I held the jugs of fuel out to him and he just stared at me, as if he couldn't believe what I was giving him. 

"Hey, I spent most of my time with you, I also have my own ways of survival, my first Instinct was to scavenge, as much as possible." I smirked and batted my eyelashes at him. 

"Oh and Dale had two other Fuel jugs back here." I told him, as I gave him the ones I was holding and headed back towards the bedroom. 

I opened the storage door, pulled out two bigger Fuel jugs and Daryl chuckled. 

"Damn, remind me ta never leave ya, ya know how to survive, yer an asset ta the group." He told me as he put the jugs down and picked me up. 

He spun us around, we fell back on the bed, both breathing hard, before his lips connected to mine and I let my hands run through his hair. 

His lips moved from my lips to my chin, down my neck and precariously close to my breasts.

They moved back up to my lips and stole my breath as his hand carefully caressed my breasts. 

He pulled my shirt off, leaving me in a white wife beater, my black bra, Jeans and sneakers. 

His hands ran up and down my abdomen, but settled back on my breasts, I moaned and arched my back in pleasure. 

This was my first kiss, I liked it, but how I was feeling as his hands roamed, I can only say it was a weird feeling, because I don't know How to describe it. 

It was pleasurable, exciting and Yet I was scared that what I was doing wasn't enough to please Daryl. 

I heard his breathing get deeper and his eyes were dark with lust. He was leaning on his side and I could feel his erection, on my thigh, through his jeans. 

It wiped away any other thoughts of not being enough to make him as excited as I was. He nipped my bottom lip, asking for entrance. 

When his tongue entered my mouth and his tongue was sliding against mine, looking for Dominance, I let out a moan. 

"Daryl does Destiny-Whoa!" Rick chuckled but groaned. "I'm sorry... I didn't know." He sighed and I felt my face get hot in embarrassment, as I covered my face and laughed. 

*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~*~*~×~
Thank you for everyone reading my story. Please remember to:

COMMENT
VOTE
&
SHARE!

Thank you and let me know what you thought and what you think is going to happen next. I might Dedicate the Chapter to you :D