Chapter 8: Frustrated

"Don't judge me, you might know my name, but not my story." - Demi Lovato

Destiny's POV:

I swiftly exited the house, grabbing my Bow and arrows, not caring that people called after me and that we were in the middle of another meeting.

"Ey Hot head! Hold up." Daryl called after me and I shook my head. That's an odd name, I haven't been called that one yet.

"My name is Destiny, use it asshole." I growled back to him and continued to jog away from all the irritating people.

My family and there Drama I could handle; but these new people coming here, eating our food and settling down, when Hershel had told them not to get too comfortable.

They are far to pushy and making US have meetings? In our own home when we are the ones trying to set the rules, ugh it's just too much.

"Destiny, what the hell! Da ya ever listen! Jus' stop." Daryl spoke irritated and suddenly his hand wrapped around my arm, pulling me to a stop, next to his camp.

"God, why the hell does no one ever leave me alone! I can take care of myself. I don't need someone to watch my back." I groaned and wiped a hand over my face.

I was trying to tame down my irritation, because it wasn't Daryl I was frustrated with, just everyone else.

Matter of fact, I think Daryl, was the only one I actually got along with, I haven't divulged any of my secrets to him, but I did consider him a friend.

"It ain't your choice whether that bitch has the kid or not, we just have to-go with it, besides would you be able to abort your child, for the good of the group?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"No, but I think that they are being utterly stupid, couldn't they have at least used two condoms!" I asked him, though mostly talking out loud.

"I mean, who the hell wants to bring a child into this shitty world? It's cruel to the child and selfish. Besides I could never see myself having a child, it's just an alien idea." I continued to vent and also answered Daryl's earlier question.

"Not ever?" He looked at me almost in shock. "I mean, don' most chick's dream of their wedding and having children?" He asked me, making feel like a freak or something.

"Ugh, how did we even end up on this subject? I thought we were talking about how disgusted I was with Lori, because she barely watches Carl." I moaned and slumped against the tree, suddenly not feeling as frustrated.

"Yeah, that's true, but that don' mean that she shouldn't have another kid, after all, we gotta save man-kind and all, right?" Daryl told me as he sat down on the tree stump and chewed on a tooth pick.

"Yeah, but why her? She has a bad attitude and sleeps with Two different men! Shit, I sound so judgemental...I am just fed up with everything." I sighed and covered my eyes.

"Ya Done bein' fed up yet Destiny?" Daryl asked me five minutes later and I just smirked.

"For now yes, but I do not want to be around anyone right now, I might do what I did earlier and no one can deal with the truth." I shook my head, stood up and looked around.

"Then do ya wanna go Huntin' with me?" Daryl asked as he hitched his Crossbow over his shoulder, turned his head and waited for my answer.

"Yeah sure, let's do it." I stood up and followed Daryl into the woods.

He motioned for me to look in front of him and I peeked around him to see a Deer. I gasped and slowly crept around him, to the deer.

He whistled at me, but I continued to walk towards it, I already had my Bow over my shoulder and was reaching out to it.

I was close enough to touch it and as soon as my hand touch it, it leaned into me.

I gasped and pet it. This was surreal, I never thought that I would ever be this close to a living Deer, let alone petting it.

"You are a truly beautiful creature and I am so sorry for what comes next." I whispered and pet it one last time, before I turned around and shot and arrow into it.

"You didn' have to kill it Des, I was going to." Daryl frowned and picked up the deer by its head and started to drag it back.

"I wanted to admire it's beauty while it was Alive, but I knew that I had to do it, because if I didn't then I would never be able to kill anything." I sighed and followed Daryl, as I pulled the game(Squirrel & Rabbit), off of him and draped it over myself.

He raised an eye brow at me and I shrugged my shoulders at him, as I picked up the feet of the deer and we made our way back to the farm.

I have to say, hunting was a great way to let out your frustrations and just reconnect with yourself. I should try to do this more often, if Daryl is all right with it.

Special 3 updates in one Night, because it's New Years! One more update right into the New Year!