Chapter 46: Striking A Deal

Previously On the Walking Dead...
Nah, but finally here's a new update! Hope you enjoy!!

*Quick Flashback*
This is it, are we going to get our revenge and get rid of the Governor? Or Am I sending us to our deaths? The only way to know is to go, I took a step out and--

Des's POV:

Many things happened all in the blink of an eye. I was shoved back by someone before I'd even taken a step out of the shrubbery.

Daryl pointed his Crossbow at the assailant and everyone else had their weapons pulled and pointed at the unknown person standing in front of me, with using hands raised an looking warily at each of us.

"I'm sorry, but I saw you guys when we were out there by the National Guard. The last thing that The Governor wants to see is any of you." The man quickly explained and I squinted to try and see him, but all I could see was a shadow of a man.

"Ya better git talkin' and while yer at it, give me one Damn'd reason not ta kill ya, fer layin' yer hands on her." Daryl growled and his finger twitched over the trigger on his Crossbow.

"My Name is, Caesar Martínez and W-What I'm trying to tell you, is that there's a blind spot. Just around that corner, then there's a piece of metal that's the fence, that you can pull back, slip right in and no one will ever know your there, until too late." He informed us, his hands still raised trying to show us that he wasn't a threat and I raked a hand through my hair, feeling jittery from the surprise.

While I climbed to my feet and my team glanced at me, wondering what to do, how to go about dealing with this unknown, possible threat.

"Drop your weapons. If this man was gonna hurt us, he'd have done it by now." I sighed and watched, as each of the men slowly lowered their weapons, but didn't put them in their holsters.

I bit my lip and tried to assess this man, trying to see what threat he may, or May not pose and if he may, or may not be a possible ally.

The man let out a breath and drop his hands. I raised an eyebrow, tilted my head to the side trying to get a good look at him, but it was impossible with how dark it was.

"Des don' worry 'bout it, we'll get in, make everyone see that asshole for what he really is and take over the town." Daryl leaned towards me and spoke softly, nodded his head and rubbed circles on my lower back, as if to calm me.

"Alright, well then, lets do this, because this bastard doesn't deserve to live another moment longer. Are you with us or against us, Caesar Martinez?" I asked him, using his full name, because I didn't know what else to call him.

"Of course I'm with You and your Team. I mean, he had us Slaughter innocent men, I won't work for that Bastardo corazón frío(Cold hearted Bastard)." He growled and spoke the last part in Spanish, but I didn't know what the hell he'd said.

"I'll start softening them up for you, try to get them to understand that, The Governor isn't a good leader. Though, we can't do it now, I need some time, but when the time does come You guys just get in through the spot I told you about and when I say 'This is the only way!', you guys pop out." He explained and I solemly nodded my head in agreement. I didn't like following anyone else's lead, but he did promise that he was on our side and it seemed reasonable.

"Right...Then, let's get to work and hope that you can get those people to see him for the Monster that he is." I smirked, because soon enough, I wouldn't have to worry about this sorry excuse for a human.

Daryl, Rick, Larry, Adam, Vincent, Robert and Caleb all nodded in agreement with me and we headed towards the Abandoned homes, because clearly Caesar needed some time.