Chapter 35: New Ally

Okay, I've been going through some of the chapters and giving them a refresher, so Let me know what y'all think by COMMENTING, VOTING & SHARING!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right-For you'll be criticized anyway." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Destiny's POV:
I was still surprised to see that Andrea was alive, she looked a bit Rough but, she was alive and oddly enough, she was Surviving with Merle.
I was sure that I had heard Glenn and T-Dogg say that she couldn't stand him and that Merle may be dead, But he looks very much alive to me and I guess you gotta do whatever it takes to Survive, even if you have to Survive with Merle.
I don't have any problem with Merle, he hasn't crossed me or anything, though I never knew him Before, I hear he's an asshole and was handcuffed to a roof, but I can't judge him from that because I wasn't there.
So, I decided to treat him however I'd treat anyone I just met, politely and with respect, unless he makes me be mean, then I'll be mean, otherwise I'll do my best to get along with him, after all he is Daryl's Brother.

Merle, Andrea and I had just gotten the Old SUV all loaded up, when we heard something fall. I placed the golden retriever puppy, in the SUV and closed the door. 
I held my Katana in my hands and followed Merle, he must've pinpointed where he heard it. I trusted his Instinct, because he was Daryl's Brother, so he must be a good tracker, at least I'm Hoping he's half as good as his brother.
Just as Merle cleared the broken down car, he was thrown against the Brickwall of the building and a caped person had a Katana pointed at him.
I jumped on the caped persons back and tried to pull the person away from Merle. "Get away from him! He's important to me! I need him alive!" I tried to plead with this person.
All of the sudden I was slammed against the brick wall, my head bounced off the wall and the sword was now pressed against my throat. I whimpered in pain because I was feeling kind of dizzy, that really hurt, Damn this person is strong!
"Leave us alone!" Andrea cried and Merle shoved the person away from me. He pulled me to him and raised his Bayonet strapped to a crude prosthetic in place of his hand, at the unknown threat.
"I'm fine Merle, Look Cape person, we really mean ya no harm, we jus' weren' sure if ya were a Walker or somethin'." I explained to the Cape person and used one hand to hold the back of my head, trying to make the throbbing go away.
"Hey it's okay, we don't want to hurt you, may I ask Yer name? Andrea, Merle it's okay." I asked the caped woman, as I tried to make Andrea and Merle put their weapons away.
"What's your name?" She asked back, avoiding my question, but I was just glad she had finally said something and I nodded, knowing her Wariness.
"Right, I'm Destiny, this woman Over here is Andrea and the man you attacked is Merle." I explained to her.
She pulled her hood off and nodded at us. "Name is Michonne." She told us and that was the last words from her.
All of the sudden, we heard the sound of Walkers, lots of them. Merle, Andrea and I rushed to the Old Faded red SUV.
They had climbed in, but I stood outside the passanger side door, waiting for Michonne to climb in on the other side.
"Damn it! Get in the Car Woman! Come on, lets go!" Merle yelled to me and Andrea was looking worried.
The walkers were closing in on us, but I wasn't about ta leave without this woman, cause she seemed like she could be an asset or at least a New Ally. 
"Please, come with us, we can help you, you won't have to be on your own." I was trying to coax this woman to come with us.
"Damn it, just leave the dumb bitch!" Merle yelled at me and I just laughed; they'd thank me for it later, though I'm sure Daryl would be beyond pissed at my hero tendencies.
A minute or two later, she killed the walkers, that had no jaws and no arms; I wasn't even aware were by her side and hurriedly climbed into the SUV, I did too.
"You are a Damn'd stupid girl, why sacrifice yourself for someone you don't even know?" She asked me as she stared out the window, while Merle plowed through the Walkers.
"I never leave anyone behind, besides you seem like a nice enough person and you seem like you can be trusted." I smiled at her and she just scoffed.
"Well Girlie, tell me where ta turn, Yer the only one that knows where we're goin'." Merle sighed, as he continued ta drive in the right direction and I just shook my head.
"What the hell, why is there a puppy by my feet?" Andrea asked, as she held the golden retriever by the scruff of its neck, I had found and kept it safe for Daryl.
"Oh he's for Daryl, I'm actually not even supposed to be out on my own... I've been gone for about Three hours and I 'borrowed' Rick's SUV." I told them sheepishly, as I took the cute golden retriever puppy from Andrea.
"He is gonna be livid when we get back, but hopefully everything I managed to scavenge as well as bringin' Merle back, will make up for sneakin' out." I sighed and Merle laughed.
"I'm startin' ta like ya more and More Girlie." Merle chuckled and I was getting nervous, because we were nearing the prison soon.
"Well, did he even ask for a dog? Can you guys even afford another mouth to feed?" Andrea questioned me and I just sighed.
"I don't know, do ya think we can afford to feed you or Merle?" I sarcastically replied and she groaned.
"You know, for a bit I actually thought I missed you, but I'm all ready tired of your Sarcasm and haven't missed it since we got separated months ago." Andrea sneered at me.
"No love lost, no love found... Sorry Honey, but Sarcasm falls out of my mouth, just like Stupid falls from yours." I snarkily replied back and Andrea just glared at me.
Andrea and I bickered on and off, Merle sat there smirking and I finally told him to turn right, We were driving down the dirt road to the prison.
Michonne hasn't said a word, since calling me stupid and I wondered how she was feeling, but I didn't want to push her.
She seemed to act how Daryl acted, when I first met him. Of course, I continued to hang round him, even though he stuck to himself, something had pulled me to him and now I figured it out, it was Love, as cheesy as it sounded.
The vehicle broke through the trees, I watched as Maggie and T-Dogg stood by the first fence, trying to figure out who it was.
"Ya gotta be shitin' me! This some kinda joke?" Merle sighed and drove through the now open gates.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you for everyone READING, VOTING & COMMENTING. I truly appreciate it, without you guys the story would probably still be on my computer or stuck in my notes, so thank you for Reading.
Anyway hope you all enjoyed and don't forget to let me know what you think by Commenting and Voting, Laters!