Chapter 40: New Enemies

"It's sad when people bully others and then play victim. It's a good thing I can see past their Bullshit." - Unknown

Destiny's POV:

"Ya know, We one Big Fucked up Bradey Bunch, Ain't that right Lil' Brother?" Merle chuckled as he sat beside Daryl in the passenger seat whilst Daryl drove.
I rolled my eyes as I looked out the window, Merle has a point, we are a messed up Family, but a Family nonetheless.
"Yeah, Suppose we are." Daryl chuckled as we all kept an eye out for Walkers. "Were almost by the National Guard men." Daryl informed us, slowing down his speed and I jumped in my seat in excitement.
"Oh I wonder how Blake, Kevin and the guys are? Oh Mich and Merle, you have to meet them, they're wonderful people! We've even almost convinced them to join us!" I spoke excited, though Both Michone and Merle just scoffed at me.
The Guys all waved at us and lowered they're weapons. I opened my window and waved at all of them.
"HEY DES! WHATS UP!" They cheered, when we pulled to a stop and I barley had one foot out of the vehicle, they pulled me into a massive group hug.
I was like a Sister to all of them and I was glad to see that they were still alive out here.
"Blake, Kevin, George, Vincent, Robert, Patrick, Larry, Nick, Adam and Caleb. Meet our new group members, Merle and Michone." I introduced all of them and hugged them.
"Ah, your the Brother that Dare here went on and on about for weeks." Vincent chuckled and held his hand out to Merle.
"Ya know, that your Little Brother just wouldn't give up the thought of you being Alive, no matter how much everyone assumed he was Dead, he just kept looking." Blake added and I went to Daryl's side, to help ease him through this, because whenever he gets embarrassed, he quickly gets volatile.
"Yes yes, Daryl is amazing and They're high incredibly lucky to have each other. Now, onto business, You joining us, or would you rather suffer out here in the sun everyday?" I spoke fast and they quickly got off the subject, making Daryl unvolital and me relaxed.

"Good ta see yer all doin' all righ', if ya ever get tired of Struggling, ya know where ta Come." Dare fist pounded each of them and actually pulled Blake into a Hug, before he headed towards the vehicle.
"Hey, you be careful out there, theres people Killing people for vehicles, Ammo, Water, Food and especially Women." Robert warned us and I nodded as I climbed into the vehicle, followed by Daryl, Merle and Michone.
"Oh and if your close enough, know that we've got your back, you be careful out there you hear me Princess and more importantly you take care of the Prince." Adam and Patrick winked at me, I blushed and shook my head at those two devious Twins.
"Wait up, you think you can take half of us on that run with you guys, we're running low on stuff." Blake asked us and I looked at Daryl excited and hopeful.
"Uh-huh, just tell us who's coming and take a vehicle and weapons just in case we run into problems, then we can be on our way." Daryl nodded at them and I bounced in my seat.
"Yeah... Anyway Des, you remember my Rule, 'Shoot First ask questions later'. You take no chances ya hear me, ain't no one gonna hurt my Little Chica." Larry kissed my forehead and I laughed.
"I know, but they'd be Sorely mistaken if anyone ever tried to attack me, I'd kill 'em' fore they even knew it's coming." I laughed and punched his shoulder.
"Besides, You don't have to worry about Me. You watch out for the group, remember not everyone is as good as they say they are and I expect an answer when we come back! LOVE YOU GUYS, DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!" I Yelled at all of them, while we waited for the guys to gather what they needed for the run and while they decided who was going.
I wasn't sure who was going and who was staying, but it didn't really matter because all of them are amazingly talented, in the art of killing.
"We gotta wait 'til Welles gets back, then you'll have your Answer Baby girl! Hang tight and kill those bastards!" Blake yelled to us and I waved at them until I couldn't see them anymore.

We'd just arrived at a new abandoned town, we were of course in search of Baby Formula, Blankets, Clothes and other essentials. While Daryl and Merle were looking for Food, Any kind of Medical Stuff, Ammo, Weapons and Fuel.
While Larry, Vincent, Adam, Robert and Caleb were all getting stuff that They knew Their group needed.
"You've become Very close to all those men, how long have you known them?" Michone asked me as we browsed through the shelves.
"Oh, I'd say, give or take...about Two or Three weeks? They're like Family to us, they're practically Part of the Group, they just haven't fully decided on whether or not to join us." I told her, as we grabbed whatever seemed worth it and continued to look for the useful stuff.
"I got the feeling that Blake wasn't the leader, then who is?" Michone continued to ask me about The National Gaurds men, then opens my bag to put whatever she had found into It, meaning her bag was full.
"Yeah, your right, Blake is in charge while Welles is out scouting ahead for His group." I told her as I walked into the infant department and I sighed in longing.
Such a selfish thought though, because We're already struggling with Judith, what good would come from another mouth to feed?
I shook the distracting thought from my mind and started looking for Formula and Bottles, for Judith. I must stay focused, this run is for the Group and I can't be off in LaLa Land day dreaming about selfish and unreachable things.
I smiled as I picked up a few bouncy balls and kick balls, this outta keep the kids busy and then I found teething stuff for Judith, so that's good.