Chapter 47: Enact Our Plan

I just wanted to say a Quick thank you to everyone that's been reading this story, despite my lousy updates. Anyway, here's the Chapter. Enjoy!

Daryl's POV:

It was late by the time We'd made it ta the outskirts o' Woodbury and even later, when we'd finally found a suitable, Safe place ta stay fer the night.

It was so late, that the moon was settin' and the Sun was startin' ta peak on the horizon, but it was still pretty dark out.

"Ugh, my feet and back are killing me!" Des groaned as she laid back on the sleeping bags that the Guys had unrolled just a few moments ago and she stared at the ceiling.

"Sorry I can't do anythin' fer ya sweetheart...So, did ya get him ta agree ta what you want?" I asked Des, as I stood by the window, keeping watch fer any kinda threat, such as Walkers, or any people.

Thats the first time that Des has actually 'complained', usually she'll keep any discomfort and minor things to herself, but apparently she isn't feeling well, maybe it's just time fer her period?

Three people were keepin' watch, Blake, Adam and I, while the rest of the group slept. We couldn' afford ta be stupid, bein' this close ta avengin' our fallen friends.

"Damn, how'd you know that I asked him to agree to whatever I have planned?" She smiled and laid back on the Sleepin' bag.

"Cause, you wouldn't jus' blindly agree and go along with his plan, you ain't the type of person, ta jus' go along with a plan if you don' know the person." I snorted and she snickered.

"Yeah, very true. I started out telling him that, if he double crosses us; that he'll be the first one I go once I'm free, or if I'm not caught, I'll look for him and kill him...I mean, if I, or anyone of us were to get caught." She sighed, turned on her side and looked up at me through her eyelashes.

"Then, I struck the deal, that 'Should we end up killing the Governor, then I, or someone in my Group deserves the right, to pick the person to be the Rightful leader of this town and I also want safe Haven here. For any and All friends I may have.' Simple as that." She smirked and I chuckled.

"And what, he just agreed? Just like that?" I scoffed, snapped my fingers together to emphasize 'just like the that' and softly tapped her shoe covered foot with my own, silently urging her to explain.

"Well no, Of course I had to 'persuade' him." She sighed and used her fingers as quotation marks, flipped onto her back and frowned up at the ceiling.

"I threatened that We'd keep the Governor alive, long enough to watch his people die, then we'd throw the people over the walls so he could watch his people be eaten by the walkers." She explained and rubbed her forehead.

"Then, I'd get a walker to bite him, watch him writhe in pain and just when he thinks that the pain couldn't possibly get any worse, I'd throw him to the walkers and allow him to be eaten alive." She giggled and covered her eyes.

"I End it, by Telling Caesar that we didn't need him and started to walk away. And The rest, is history." She told me and looked at me with a smirk on her beautiful face.

"Damn, ya can be evil when ya wanna be, so he agreed then. That's good, means that he shouldn't double cross us, or anythin'... But didn't it worry ya ta trust him like that?" I asked her and she groaned.

"Dear God, don't even get me started on trusting a complete stranger, I've NEVER Blindly trusted anyone... Not since..." Des trailed off, with a saddened expression and I coughed into my hand.