Chapter 41: Plan Of Attack

"The greatest battle is not physical but psychological. The demons telling us to give up when we push ourselves to the limit can never be silenced for good. They must always be answered by the quiet, the steady dignity, that simply refuses to give in. Courage. We all suffer. Keep going."
-Unknown

Destiny's POV:

We pulled to a stop just inside the main fence, everyone was gathered around a Fire, Beth was singing, while everyone ate and looked fairly relaxed.
Though I wasn't sure why Beth was outside, with Faith sitting beside Mom, enjoying what little semblance of Normal was going on, but I knew that there had to be a reason for them to be out of their cells.
It made me all the more uneasy telling them about the possible threat to our group, because they looked so at ease, so comfortable and with the hesitation of a Girl, that wasn't sure what she was about to tell the group, grasped the handle of the door and opened it.
"Yer not 'lone Des, we'll tell 'em together and then we'll figure it all out, ya hear me?" Dare asked me, as he grasped my hand that was shaking with Anger, Pain, Frustration and even more Anger.
Then he surprised me when he pulled my hand up to his lips and kissed my hand. This was quite a show of affection for Daryl to show, especially in front of his Big Brother Merle.
Not that I wasn't beyond grateful, feeling completely empowered and incredibly moved by His show of affection, but I was also taken aback.
"Come on Firecracker, it's now or never and they'll wanna straighten this out. 'nough with the lovie Dovey junk, lets get this over with." Merle patted my shoulder and I smiled back at him, feeling stronger and more secure about telling the group, that Five of our friends were dead.
I guess, I'm just worried that I'll say something wrong and come off Callous or something. I cared for them a lot and their deaths are hard to deal with, I may not have known them long, but they were my friends and how they did was Wrong.
"Okay, let's do this, then go crush those Assholes and Teach them NEVER to Fuck with our Family." I growled and stepped out of the Vehicle with more determination then before.

"You guys were gone a long time, we almost sent out another group to search and make sure you were alright...Oh, did you guys finally decide to join us?" Rick chuckled, but as soon as he saw all Nine of our mixed expressions, he frowned sensing our uneasiness.
"No, something happened on our Way back and they're all that's left of the National Guard." Michone solemly told Rick and The entire group gasped in horror.
"I see...Let's talk inside and see what you know and go from there." Rick sighed and gestured for us to go into the Prison Common room.
I looked behind me, to see that Larry, Adam, Vincent, Robert and Caleb were hanging back, almost awkwardly. I looked at Dare, he smirked, nodded his head at me and waited a bit ahead while I convinced them they are now a part of our Group.
"He was talking to you guys too, we need to come up with a plan of Action, how to take out Woodbury and get Revenge for Our Friends." I smiled softly at them and motioned for them to follow us inside.

"-by the time we got to their Camp, Blake, Nick, Patrick, George, Kevin and maybe even Welles." I Concluded and everyone looked at me with mixed reactions(Horror, Sadness, Anger, etc.).
"We didn't stop there though, despite watching them kill our Brothers, Destiny insisted that we follow them and scout them. See exactly what threat they posed and if we should take them out then and there." Robert explained as he placed a hand on my shoulder and I smiled up at him.
"I'm sorry that you lost your Friends, but I'm glad you guys didn't run in there and try to immediately get Revenge. So, what Intel did you guys manage to gather?" Rick asked, as he pulled Larry, Adam, Vincent, Robert and Caleb into a man hug.
"Well, it seems like the entire town is tightly guarded, they have Hourly intervals when they switch Gaurds and they Heavily Depend upon the main Guy, that they call 'The Governor'." I explained to Rick and his brow furrowed as he started rubbing his chin, deep in thought.
"The Governor mustn't know about us, because he is assuming he took out ALL of the National Guard out, but he didn't. Obviously, none of the guys said that there were still five of us." Adam smirked and knocked fists with his 'Brothers'.
"Yeah, so if your thinking what I'm Thinking, then we May Have the upper hand here, or the Element of Surprise. That's all we need to take down that Asshole, Right Princess?" Patrick smirked and waited for me with answer.
"Uh-huh, Funny that you say that, I was thinking that as we Scouted them out, so with that piece of info, we can walk into Woodbury, somehow call a Town meeting and call that Asshole's Bluff about 'having to kill them'. He can't hide anymore because the Truth and Karma have officially caught up to him." I scoffed, as I crossed my arms across my chest and shook my head.
"Sounds like you already have a plan, I'm assuming you already know who you want with you and who you want to stay?" Rick Hesitantly asked us and I smirked as I cast a mischievous look at Daryl.
He chuckled, shook his head stepped back with his hands in the air and with a single glance he silently told me, 'Do what yer gonna do, I'll be fightin' with ya However this goes down'.
"Yes, I know who needs to stay and who needs to come. However I make no promises that most of you will like this." I told them and looked at all of them.
"Very well, you've known them the longest, it was your choice to try and bring them into our Group, I believe it's only right that you lead this mission." Lori spoke up and Rick looked back at her like 'What the hell'?
"All right, then I want Daryl, Merle, Michone, Rick, What's left of the National Guard-No offense - and I." I called out who was going and immediately everyone that wasn't included started protesting and it was loud with their disagreement.