Chapter 11: Horrified

The picture above is obviously when they take out the walkers in the barn, the Greene's friends and Family. (Episode 7, Season 2)

Please remember to COMMENT, VOTE & Share!

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

"There are no secrets, that time does not reveal." -Unknown

Destiny's POV:

I have to say, opening up to Daryl like that and telling him about Adam, it freed me in a way.

I didn't feel as if I was being suffocated by my own thoughts and I didn't feel as frustrated or angry towards anyone.

I was busy helping clean the clothes with almost all the women, while Faith was playing on the trampoline with Carl and Sophia, help keep them busy so they don't wander off or anything.

I wasn't sure where Daryl or Carol were but, I guess he must've been teaching her daughter and her how to survive or maybe just hunting. I don't know, he's Daryl he does whatever he wants.

Hershel, Dad and Jimmy went out to do something, they didn't tell us what it was, but I was to Happy to care.

"You promised me Glenn! I trusted you, leave me alone." Maggie spoke frustrated and hurt to Glenn.

Interrupting my relaxing after noon of just cleaning stuff and living in my happy bubble, even though today Is my Brother Adam's, anniversary if M.I.A.

Something was up but somehow I am always the last one to know, what could've been so bad as to piss Maggie off that bad?

After shoving Glenn away, she stormed into the house, slamming the door behind her. Leaving Glenn looking like an ass and making me feel as if I had intruded on them or something.

"I'm sorry about earlier, please let me clean your hat?" Maggie asked Glenn and just as he was about to answer Shane came storming back to camp with what looked like a bag of guns.

"We can't stay here and turn a blind eye to that Threat! If we stay we will take care of this!" Shane yelled as he tossed guns to Everyone and I am left standing there holding a gun wondering what the hell he is talking about.

"What the hell!" Shane yelled and I knew I must've been lost in my head during his boring speech, because suddenly everyone was running towards the barn.

"What the hell you doin' Rick! Walkers are Dangerous, they can't be on a leash like this, they are no longer human!" He yelled as I finally noticed Hershel, Jimmy, Dad and Rick holding walkers with weird hook things.

"What are your people doing with guns, Rick?" Hershel asked Rick as they struggled to hold the walkers where they were.

"Hershel what's going on!" I Yelled and tried to get past everyone, finally standing next to my Family (Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother and the Greene's).

The kids were by their parents and now I needed to figure out just what the hell was going on.

"We aren't doing this right now Shane!" Rick ordered Shane and tried to move around him.

"Your right, we're not, because these people, well they aren't people!" He yelled as he raised his gun to the walker and shot it in the legs, arms, torso and looked at the rest of us.

"A Human wouldn't be standing after that! These things ain't human anymore, therefore they pose a threat to us and I say we eliminate that threat!" Shane preached to the gullible crowd, as he shot the walker Hershel was holding in the hook thing, in the head.

I watched as poor Hershel fell to his knees staring at the dead walker, former friend or family and looked horrified.

Shane was yelling other stuff and Rick was trying to get him to stop. But he was all ready headed towards the barn, to pull off all the stuff, that kept the door closed.

I looked over at Rick, then at Daryl and they were standing at the ready with their weapons. They have to stop him, this isn't their land!

No, the things in there, if there really is anything in there, aren't causing any harm. Hershel is all ready in shock, no need to completely traumatize him and his family.

"Stop it! You've proven your point-" I stood in front of him, arms and legs spread wide, trying to keep him from doing anymore harm.

Only to be shoved away, my head hitting the side of the barn and I landed on the pitchfork.

I let out a painful cry as I tried to sit up, but I ended up jostling the pitchfork.

"What the hell Shane!" Daryl yelled as he started to walked over to me, only to be stopped as Shane pried open the big barn doors.

What stumbled out, made me want to pass out, walker after Walker and all of the people that are guests here, continued to take them down.

Quite a few came at me, but I still had my knife so I took them out, though Daryl killed most of them before they ever got too close to me.

Until finally, it all just stopped and all you could hear was everyone's heavy breathing. I thought that all the walkers were Dead and was trying to get myself out of this predicament.

When we all heard the heavy breathing of one more walker. I stopped trying to get the stupid for out of me and looked towards the door.

Rick was in front of me, gun raised and out came the last Walker standing, it wasn't what I expected to see, nor what I wanted to see.

"Oh my God, Adam!" I gasped, happy to see that he was alive, but worried about him being in there.

Adrenaline hit me, as I stood up, ripped the pitchfork out of my side and started to walk towards him, until someone pulled me back.

When they did, that was when I realized that, that was my Brother, but he was a Walker.

"No, No, NO! ADAM! Please...God no!" I sobbed and tried to fight out of the hold so I could touch him, but the person wouldn't let me go.

I sunk down to my knees and just stared at my Brother, the pain of being impaled by a farming object far forgotten, but he wasn't really my Brother anymore, I was horrified and was mentally hurting.

"Adam, no please, please! He's my Brother!" I pleaded as Daryl walked up to him and pointed his Crossbow at Adams head. Adam snapped his teeth together and reached toward me.

"No! Please Don't! Please-" I was on my knees leaning forward trying to beg Daryl to spare just this one life, until he pulled the trigger and I watched my brother's body fall to the ground.

I covered my mouth to stop the sobs from falling from my mouth, I am so selfish, My family must be hurting too, how cruel of me to beg like I did, I must've hurt them.

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Thank you to everyone that's reading this and a special shout out to mahomie_lover02 for always reading and Voting. Thanks and Happy New Year!