Chapter 45: For The Family

I would like a video for This amazing Book please! If anyone is interested, please just PM me or leave a comment on my Message board.
If you know anyone that does Videos for books please ask them to make on for this story! Thank you!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won and all the fears you have overcome." - Unknown

Destiny's POV:

"Alright you guys, you have one choice and it's s simple one. You are to trust Merle, he's a great man and a perfect stand in Leader, along side him is Michone, whatever those two tell you to do, you do it, you hear me?" I instructed them as Rick, Daryl and the Guys got the Two vehicles ready to leave to Woodbury.
"I don't like this, the last time-" Andrea was saying and I held up a hand silencing her. "Does it look like I care about what happened last time?... No, you know why? Because this situation is COMPLETELY different from whatever happened before, so please just do everyone a favor and listen to those Two when were gone and keep the Kids safe." I explained to them, then walked outside the Prison to sit on the outside bench tables, before they could build up, what they figured to be 'valid arguments'.

"Did you get it all straightened out Babe?" Daryl asked me as he was tinkering with the vehicle, making sure that they wouldn't over heat or anything.
"Yeah, of course it didn't go without some argument, but I cut 'em off before they could cut anyone down, namely Merle. Why can't they just trust my judgment and listen to what I say? It's not like I'm leading them to a Slaughter or anything!" I groaned and laid my head in my arm in exasperation.
For the best week I've noticed that My breasts have been tender and I don't quite fit into my bra anymore. I don't know what's going on with my body right now, I must still be growing? I believe women continue grow until the age of Twenty Five so that must be it, I just hope that I can find a bra that will fit me next time we scavenge a store.
"They're just on edge about us goin' ta Woodbury when they haven't started anythin' with us yet, they'll get over it." Daryl chuckled and spit something outta his mouth close to my feet.
"Ugh! Dare, that's gross! I love you but, I am certainly not into getting spit on!" I laughed, sat up and smiled at him.
"There we go, don't need ya bein' glum or anythin', keep yer head up Darlin'." Daryl smirked and I just rolled my eyes at him.
I looked back toward the entrance of the Prison Commons to see Lori, holding Judith, with Carl besides her and Lori talking to Rick. I immediately started walking toward them. I needed some kid time, even if I Could only be around them for Five or Ten minutes.
"Hey there big man, why don't you,my go get Soph, so we can have a little bit of fun?" I knelt down and smiled at him.
He nodded his head with a huge smile, pulled me into a hug, then ran back into the prison and Lori instantly headed me Jude.
I cradled her Little body in my hands and went back to the bench I was sitting on earlier. "Hey there Sweetheart, how's my Favorite baby doing, are you behav'en?" I spoke to her as I softly caressed her cheek and she giggled.
I looked down at her in my arms and just knew that I was going to be all right. "I got her! I got her!" Carl yelled as he came running towards us.
I looked up at the fastly approaching Carl and Sophia with a big smile on my face. Yeah, being able to be so important to these kids and influencing them in a good way like this, makes me feel needed and accomplished.
"Okay, out on the field, we're going to play a little game of Tag, how's that sound?" I smiled stood up holding Jude one and walked with the two of them on either side of me.
They nodded their head and as soon as we reached the field, I raised an eyebrow at them as they looked at me expectantly. "On the count of Three, your gonna yell 'not it' and the last person to say it, is 'it'." I told them and they smiled as they nodded in understanding.
"1...2...3! Not it!" I said and I fake groaned when I was the slowest one to say it. "Not it! Looks like I'm it! You'd better run! You have Till the count of.... Now!" Dylan Yelled and started running after us, I was still holding Judith close to me.
"Ha! Gotcha ya little Monster!" I heard Dylan tease, I looked back to see Sophia laughing and shaking her head. "Run Des!" Carl laughed as he pushed himself to run faster.
I looked down to see Jude with an ear to ear grin and I just started spinning us around, just to entertain her. She stuck her tongue out, reach her arms out and was giggling like the adorable Baby she is.
"Gotcha Sis, looks like Sophia is it now, you'd better run!" Dylan told me laughing as he pulled me into a hug.
Truthfully, I never expected Dylan to actually play with us, but it was really quite refreshing and quite a bit more fun.
"No! That ain't right, you cheated!" Daryl called and he was tackled to the grass, by Sophia and Carl.
Dylan and I looked at each other with smiles and started laughing. That's just too precious, I can't believe that Daryl joined in on our fun!
Dylan and I went running towards them, Jude was still giggling and I kissed her cheek, she's just too dang cute! "Daryl's it! Daryl's it!" Sophia sang and started running in the opposite direction of him, as did Carl and even Dylan.
I gasped and started running in the opposite direction of him too only for him to knock me to the ground.
I cautiously flipped on my back, Mid air and when I hit the grass, I was glad to see Jude was fine and actually still giggling. Daryl was above me, leaning on his elbows and kissed me.
I smiled into the kiss and with a free hand shoved him away. "You jerk, you took me by surprise! YOU cheated." I laughed and he kissed Jude's head.
"Des is it! Des is it! Run!" Dylan yelled and I was laughing so hard my whole body was shaking.