A/N

IT'S DONNEEEE!

I don't even know when I started this book. Two months ago maybe? Idk. But I really didn't expect all the support I got and I really appreciate it. I'm going to go back and edit the chapters since I feel my writings improved since the beginning. 

I really appreciate all your comments and stuff some of them are funny as hell lmfao. But yeah. I just want to say thank you and it's been a journey and it's bittersweet to be done ahaha. 

If you have any people or characters you want me to write as well, let me know! I want to start a new story but I don't know who to do so recommendations really help! 

NEW STORY??

So, I've also been thinking of writing a new book. Like not fanfiction (even though I love writing fanfiction) but like my own book. I have the basic plotline done and the main characters. I'll tell you about the characters and the gist a bit and you guys tell me if you'd like to see that or not ahaha.

It would get a dystopian story about these eight teenagers. The government hides these particles in powerplants all around the world but a couple hundred years later, all the powerplants explode. The explosions kill everyone except two people from each capital all over the world. 

I wanted to make this book very diverse because I feel like people are really lacking that now. So here are the main characters.

Banks: Banks is a girl who is also a twin (We'll get to him in a sec). She's got major depression due to stuff that happened to her in her childhood. She lives in Olympia Washington with foster parents. Her mother died and her dad was abusive. He got put in jail and Banks and her brother got separated. (I love this character I really feel like she could relate to a lot of people)

Jax: This is Banks' twin. He's got anxiety/trust issues. Banks and Jax are both caucasian. Jax lives in Cheyenne, Wyoming. I'll say this. Tall, black hair, sharp jawline. 

Kent: Kent is 'the leader' of the group. He's Asian and has a crush on a guy named Ben who dies in the explosion. He has a hard time coping with that and starts to want to care for everyone.

Finnegan (Finn): Finn goes by they/them pronouns. They are dark skin and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. They talk about oppression a lot and raise awareness even if it's only just a few people that survived. 

Axel: Axel is very musical and has a few anger issues. He's Violet's cousin (We'll get to her in a min) He's got an eating disorder and really understands the impact parents have on your life. His parents were never 'mean' but they expected a lot from him. He kept his grades up for a long time until they moved.

Georgia (Sticks): Georgia goes by Sticks because she can. She's our friendly neighborhood lesbian Latino and we stan her. She's got a lot of energy. She suffers from OCD and intrusive thoughts but she's always happy.

Violet: If you thought Sticks had energy... Violet's got schizophrenia and is literally the most hyper person. Does she burn down a building on accident? Yes. Do we still stan her? Also yes. 

Olivia: Ah yes. Our basic white girl. She's got trauma though and I wanted to add a character like this to show how social status does not equal happiness and that even the most popular people can have mental illness'. She's also our plus-sized queen. And I'm not gonna say much... but the character development in this bitch.