Holey

"Draco walked behind Snape and held his wand to him."

"Y/N, Y/N come on we have to go." Draco's voices echoed with urgency hoping id go. I stood in the corner shaking not wanting to go. I couldn't hurt them again

"Draco, I can't. Please don't make me go..." I cried hoping he'd understand. Hoping he'd cover for me. 

He shook his head in frustration as he yanked my arm trying to pull me along. "Please... I can't hurt them again. I CAN'T!"

"We're just going to get Potter. Nothing else I promise!" He pleaded. He finally got me to move along, still hesitantly. The death eaters wanted to go find Harry. Someone had let leak his location and the Dark Lord thinks it's the perfect time to go and get him. Possibly kill. 

They wouldn't tell me but I knew it wasn't going to be as easy as that and others would be there. Hermione and Ron for sure. Possibly Hagrid. Possibly the twins. I couldn't go and hurt them again. 

No one seemed to understand at all or maybe they just didn't care. Having to stop talking to my friends was already dead awful but having to go and knowingly hurt them? That was different. 

"Draco, darling. Almost ready? We leave in five." Narcissa chimed from outside the door. 

"Yes, mum. We're coming." He finally pulled me from the corner and out the door. I was going to have to go along with it but I refused to let anything happen to anyone I knew. I would protect them. I convinced myself that's the only reason I was going. To protect them if they needed me too.

I still worked for Voldemort whether I liked it or not. If I even slightly stepped out of line, I would be killed. 

"Fantastic," Bellatrix squealed as we made it to the door. "We all ready to go, hmm?" She looked around at everyone, them responding with a nod. With that, everyone changed into their smoky form, lifting off the ground, and flying into the air. 

Person after person like clockwork, they all changed. Eventually, Draco and I did. It tore me up but no one cared and I had to act like I was fine. I was. 

We flew through the air, everyone following Snape. I guess he was the one who let the location leak. The sky had grown an eerie green and covered with dark clouds. I couldn't see where I was going but just had to trust everyone else. 

In front of me, I heard spells blast and shouts echo. I knew we were there. My heart fell but I joined in the action. They couldn't see me therefore thinking I was an enemy and would curse me without hesitation. That's what I was scared of. 

I flew around trying to find someone, anyone I knew. Hoping to god I couldn't-

Harry? Snape was right Harry was here. Then another broom past. Two more Harry's. Bloody hell what was going on? Harry after harry, broom after broom my brain twisted in confusion. 

There was only one explanation. Poly Juice potion. I heard someone yell something and I recognized the voice immediately. George. I whipped my head looking for him and I found him- well Harry more or less on a broom with another Harry in front of him. 

He held his wand out and I looked to see what he was shooting at. A death eater was circling him like a vulture, thinking it was the real Harry. I couldn't let him kill him. 

My world spun but I raised my wand and shot a curse at the death eater. "SECTUMSEMPTRA" I yelled letting a blast shoot out from the wand. But it missed, hitting George dead in the head. Guilt flooded over me, wanting to go check on him but I knew that would be suspicious. I felt someone grab my shoulder firmly and drag me away. I couldn't tell past the smoke but they were dragging me towards the ground. There were three of us in total. The one who had grabbed my shoulder also grabbed another. 

We hit the firm ground and I changed back into my regular form and rolled across the grass. My head pounded but I couldn't focus on that. I turned to see who the other two were. 

Draco and Snape. I groaned and walked over to them. 

"What were you thinking?" Snape yelled at me, speed walking right at me. "You could've been caught!" 

"Well, I'm sorry I have common decency and wanted to save my friend that you guys won't even let me talk to anymore!"

"You betrayed us, Hartwood." He raised his wand making me flinch but before he could do anything Draco walked behind Snape and held his wand to him. 

"Put it down." He said annoyed. "You would've done the same." A smirk grew over his face. "Lily would've done the same. I mean she would never have gone to work for the Dark Lord like you. That's why she's dead, right?"

I didn't know where to run up and kiss him or laugh at Snape's expression. Snape lowered his wand but Draco didn't. "Leave." He said cooly. The professor flipped his dark robes before turning into his smoky form and flying away. After a second of being dumbfounded, we both broke out into hysterical laughter that got lost in the large field we landed in.