Bad Feeling

Everyone sat in the Great Hall as news about the escapes surfaced. Some prisoners had escaped from Azkaban including Bellatrix Lestrange. From what I've heard about her that's not very good. She worked with Voldy and his 'Death Eaters'. The name in itself was scary and would not like to come across them. 

"Bet Dumbledore's stressed right about now," I said to Theo who nodded.

"Yeah, I don't blame 'em," Tracey commented. I knew we were protected at Hogwarts but something was about to happen and I couldn't shake the thought it was something bad. 

"Y/N, did you hear Hagrid's back." Theo continued.

"Yeah, I went to see him before school a few days ago," I said taking a bite of the sandwich in front of me.

"You snuck out of class? Without me?" Theo asked offended.

"Well, no. It was before school and I went with the Golden Trio." I told him and the look of offense didn't fade from Theo's face. 

"Since when do you hang out with them?" Theo asked.

I didn't know how to respond. They didn't know about the DA thing. No one did. Except for Fred and George and anyone else in it. 

"We don't really. We just have our similarities."

"Like what?" Tracey asked. She didn't seem mad, just curious. "I mean the last time we ran into them, Hermione snapped at you and said Draco was your boyfriend which was utterly mad." Once again at the mention of him, my breath hitched. 

"Well, yeah. But Draco's a dick so I could understand that she was frustrated." I looked at the big clock that was swaying back and forth at the front of the room. Shit. "Hey, I've got to go." 

I pack up my stuff and rushed out of the hall. 

I headed outside and down the hill to the tree. A paused when I reached the hill to soak in the view before heading down.

"What took you so long?" Draco said a little sharply as I arrived.

"Lost track of time," I said back to him. 

He shrugged as he shrunk back on the tree. I sat in front of him staring across the lake. I could tell Draco was staring at me and it made me laugh.

"You know, this would be very peaceful if you weren't staring at me like a stalker," I said meeting his gaze.

"I wasn't staring." He said blandly as he looked away from me and to his left to peer over the lake as well. 

"Mhm," It was quiet enough so that he didn't hear it. The silence took over us once more. The silence between said more than anything than we ever could. It wasn't awkward between us it was more comforting than anything. 

I looked over to him and took it in. Six months ago I'd do anything to get rid of him. And yet here we are. His sharp jawline and platinum hair framed his face perfectly. 

"What?" He looked at me making me look away quickly. 

"Nothing." I laughed in response. 

"Yeah seemed like nothing." His tone was bitter-sweet but I could stand it. 

Silence flooded the conversation putting us back in the quiet state. Thunder rumbled in the distance making the mood even more peaceful. I watched as the dark gray clouds drew closer to the castle. 

The wind started to blow quicker pushing my hair back behind my shoulders. 

"We should probably go inside it's about to-" I started before he interrupted.