Girl to Girl to Girl

"SHUT UP! I want to hear it from her."

"Please, sit down." Bellatrix taunted. She pointed to the same chair I sat in earlier. I didn't hesitate for fear of getting hurt. 

The room was still full of the same people it had been earlier. Except for Draco. I had no clue where he was. 

"EVERYONE OUT!" She screeched crazily. "Except, of course, you Cissy." She turned her gaze back to me. "Let's have a little talk. Girl to girl to girl."

The rest of the people scattered out of the room to fill in the other space of the huge manor. "So, Y/N, you say you live with Amos Diggory?" I nodded and she cackled. "Oh, you poor thing." Anger rose up inside of me but I had to surprise it. This woman was absolutely hysterical. "What was that offer you made, Cissy?" She turned to her sister. 

"I said she could come live here. We have big plans for you, dear, and it'll be easier for you to be here. Under our watch." The way she had said it made what Draco had told me scarier. "By the look on your face, Draco's already told you part of it. Am I correct?" 

"Yes ma'am." 

"Excellent!!!" Bellatrix exclaimed clasping her hands together. "You got lucky with him." I couldn't tell if she was talking about me or Narcissa. "So what do you say?" She got in my face with the same crazed expression plastered on it. 

"I'd love to but what about Amos? What about all my stuff?" I asked her. 

"We've already sent someone to get your stuff." It was like they already knew what I was going to say. I'm not really sure it was an option. They were going to make me anyway. "As for Amos, you can still write to him." The way she spoke was bland and it took everything I had not to break down and cry. Bellatrix finally got out of my face. 

"Draco got lucky with her too," Bellatrix remarked. "Now how about you and your mom have a little talk?" Every time they asked a question it was more of a statement.

"Come on it, Darla," Narcissa exclaimed. I had known the name but it was the first time I'd heard it in a long, long time. She came out from behind the corner and sat down on the sofa next to my chair. 

Narcissa and Bellatrix didn't leave. It was hard not to be bitter towards her. No notes, no birthday presents, no nothing for 16 years. "Hello, mother," I said cooly hoping it would get the point across.

"Hey, Darling. You must have a lot of questions-"

"No actually. I don't. Draco answered them just fine." She looked down at her feet at my response. 

"I know how hard this must be. Being told all your life that we died of unknown causes since you were born. It took a lot to leave you but it had to be done."

"Right." I scoffed. They could've taken me into hiding as well. 

"It's hard for us to I might add. We haven't seen our baby girl for 16 years and now that we see you... we know we missed everything. Your first steps, words, the first school day at Hogwarts. First boyfriend." I glared at her with anger but I knew where she was coming from. "But now we're together again and you can help us with a very important task. Help the Dark Lord for that matter. It's an honor and you're going to take it."

"Yes, she is!!" Cheered Bellatrix in the back. 

"SHUT UP! I want to hear it from her." My 'mother' snapped. 

I stared at her with obvious furry hidden in them. "I will."

Bellatrix cackled and cheered. "Wonderful. In that case, follow me to your room." Narcissa smiled.