Chapter 40

WOOOOOH CHAPTER 40!

Three days later- Monday.

Eleanor's POV =)

Louis and I have gotten over are little fight. I was writing a SA when Lucy asked "Wanna go clubbing?". "What?" I asked. "Clubbing, have a girls night out?" she asked me. I thought about it for a moment and then said "Yeah why not, I haven't been in a while". Lucy cheered and said "Get ready, we are going in a hour". I nodded and jumped in the shower, washing my hair. I jumped out and dried it, curling it to perfection. Once I had done, I slipped on a silver sequin strapless bralet, a black singlet which was a little bit see through and black high wasted shorts. I didn't usaly wear this type of stuff but if I had it, may as well wear it. I went and put some make-up on and slipped on my black ankle boot wedges and my black cross knucke buster ring. I walked out and saw that the girls were all ready. "Looking hot El!'' Kate said. "Same to you!'' I said. She had on a tight black dress which was about mid thigh and it had short sleeves and she had black heels on. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had a little ammount of make-up on. "Shall we go?" Ella asked. "Yes, lets" I said smiling. We got into Lucy's car and drove off to a local pub. The song "I Love It'' by Icona Pop was playing. We stopped at the nearest club and jumped out. We walked in and a Live While We're Young remix was playing. I went to the bar and grabbed a drink and then went over to Lucy, who had a water in her hand. "I'm staying sober tonight" she said. I nodded. "Who are you texting?" I asked. "Mason" she says grinning. They are so cute together. I finished my drink and went out on the dance floor, dancing with a blonde haired boy. He didn't try to make a move on me, he told me his name was Austin and he has a beautiful girlfriend named Clara over in Australia with her family. I told him my name and that I had a boyfriend named Louis who was over in Italy. We exchanged numbers so we could hang out some time. I went and got another drink from the bar and soon enough I was drunk. I'm going to have such a bad head ache in the morning. "Elllllaaaaaaa" I slurred. She giggled and said "Elllllllllll". Lucy shook her head, she isn't one to get drunk. "Do you like Unicorns, I like Unicorns" I asked giggling. "Oh yes, especially the rainbow colored ones". I burst out laughing and then Lucy said " I think it's time to go". We found Kate kissing a boy with jet black hair. "What's up with these two?" she asked Lucy. "They are very drunk" Lucy said. I grabbed onto Kate's arm for support and then I got into the car, talking about Butter. I was a weird drunk. When we got back to the campus, Lucy helped me into our room and she slipped my black wedges of for me and I crashed on the bed. Thank gosh I have no classes tomorrow, I'm going to have a killer headache.

Louis's POV =)

We were over in Italy for the Italian X-factor. Right now we were at the hotel in mine and Liam's room, playing x-box and going on twitter. I was tweeting the fans when Liam said "I miss Kelsey". The room went silent and then I asked "You still love her, don't you?". "Yeah" Liam said sighing. "Do you want me to get El to talk to her for you?" I asked. Liam shook his head "She said that the fans were getting too hard for her". "Liam your going to have to win her back" Zayn said. "I know, I'm trying" Liam said. We all gave him a huge group hug and then Paul walked in the room and said "We need to go now boys". My message tone went off and I checked who sent it, it was Eleanor!

El Bell <3- Hey Lou, I went out clubbing last night, eh massive hangover! Luckily I have no classes today! Anyway I just wanna wish you luck for tonight and I know you will be great! MIss you and love you <3 xx

I grinned and then replied to Eleanor.

Me- Oh El, you naughty girl ;) Lucky for you! Thankyou El and I miss you heaps too and I have a big suprise for you when I get back :) Love you lots babe xox <3

I was going to take Eleanor to France for our 5 month, at the middle of November. I know she loves France and loves going there, but it is going to be a suprise where I'm taking her. So she won't know! I'M SO EVIL AHAHAHAHA! That made me sound like a crazy person. We walked outside to see and hear the fans.