Chapter 52

Louis and I are going out with the boys and girls today, bowling and laser skirmish. I had on my light wash skinny jeans, a pink jumper with the word Love going diagonal, navy blue pimosoles, a cream beanie with a pom pom and a grey snood. My hair was down and wavy and I had little make-up on. Alex was going to come but she said something had come up. I hadn't seen her in quite a while, must remember to catch up with her. We jumped into Louis's car and drove off. The boys have rehearsal tomorrow, so I will do something fun I hope. Probably catch up with the girls from Uni, term starts soon. Yeah I'll do that. "What are you thinking about El?" Louis asked me. "What I'm going to do tomorrow with you rehearsing" I said. "Oh yeah, rehearsal" he said. I laughed, Louis can be so forgetful sometimes. About half an hour later, we were still driving. "Louis, how far to go?" I asked. "We should be there soon, unless Harry gave us the wrong direction's". I groaned and no later than 10 minutes, Louis said "Ah this is the place". It looks empty? "Lou, are you sure this is the right place?" I asked. "Yes El, I'm sure" he said with a grin. We jumped out and he took my hand and we walked inside.  "ELEANOR DID YOU KNOW THEY HIRED THE PLACE OUT?" Morgan yelled. "NO I DIDN'T MORGAN!" I yelled back. I looked at Louis and he gave me that perfect smile at him, which nearly caused me to melt. We walked over to everyone and gave them hugs or what not and then Louis and I went over to get our shoes. We got started as soon as Louis and I walked back, the girls and I sharing a lane and the boys sharing a lane. My ball colour was dark blue. Kelsey went first, then Morgan, Perrie, Lauren and then me. When it was my turn, I got a gutter ball. "This game is rigged" I said. "Oh El, it's ok Harry got a gutter ball too" Lauren said. I laughed and went back and sat in my seat waiting for my turn again. When we had finished, in our lane Kelsey won and I got two strikes and over in the boy's lane, Niall won. "Let's eat, I'm hungry" Niall said. I saw Morgan roll her eyes and she said "Niall, your always hungry". "I know but I'm really hungry now". I laughed and we went over to the small café and I got a salad roll and a coke. We sat around talking and eating, until we had finished and it was time for laser skirmish. The teams were,  Louis, Niall, Morgan, Harry and I and then the other team was Zayn, Liam, Kelsey, Perrie and Lauren. We were the red team and they were the green team. "Let's call ourselves, team teletubbies" Louis said. We all burst out laughing and agreed with him. ''WE ARE TEAM TELETUBBIES!" Harry yelled. ''WELL WE ARE TEAM BETTER THEN YOU!" Perrie yelled back. We laughed and then went inside the laser skirmish arena thing. "You are starting in 10 seconds" the overhead voice said. We all ran off in opposite direction's, I went to go and find our base. The arena was pretty cool, with fluoro paint splats all over the wall and walls everywhere. I found our base and saw that Harry was there too.  "Shh, I can hear voices coming" he said. We knelt down in the corner and heard the sounds of peoples feet running. Then suddenly we heard kissing noises and I looked in horror at Harry. I peeked over the base wall and saw Kelsey and Liam in a full on make-out session. "It's Kelsey and Liam" I whispered. "Let's get them" Harry said. I nodded and we crept down off our base and the around the corner to shoot them.  We shot them multiple times before they ran away. 'THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KISSING NEAR OUR BASE!" Harry said high fiving me. I laughed and ran off to shot some more people. I got Zayn a lot, since he was very clueless about this game and Lauren quite a lot too. At the end the score was, 400 to 100. "So who is better now?" I asked them. "This game is rigged, rigged I tell you!" Kelsey said. "Oh come on, you guys didn't even play that much, you were too busy kissing" I said. Kelsey and Liam went bright red and everyone else laughed. "It's not funny!" Kelsey said. She buried her face into Liam's shoulder and I said "Aw I'm sorry Kelsey". She looked up with an evil grin on her face. "Now who's the mean one!" I said. She laughed and I noticed the Louis wasn't talking or laughing or doing anything. "What's wrong Louis?" I asked. "Alex, she is in hospital with cancer according to George who just texted me, she has had it for 6 months and choose not to have treatment".  Louis's blue eyes were filled with tears and I said "Come on Lou, let's go there now". He nodded and I told everyone that we would be back later.