Chapter 55

October next year, sorry for skipping another year =(

Eleanor's POV =)

So the girls are over and Louis is out and they are sending me to have a shower and get ready for something that is happening tonight. I went and had a shower, washing myself and shaving my legs and armpits. I got out and dried off and slipped on my bra and undies and since the girls hadn't given me a dress, so I went into my room and picked out a sleeveless pink chiffon dress that had lace embroidery on the top half, it went to about mid-thigh. I went out into the lounge room and they were sitting there watching "Friends". "So, what do you think?" I asked. "You look beautiful, like always" Morgan said. It was November, so it was pretty cold out but it wasn't too cold. "So who is going to do my hair and makeup?" I asked. "Dibs hair!" Lauren said. "Dibs makeup!" Morgan said. All 4 of us went into mine and Louis's bedroom, I sat on the bed so Lauren could do my hair. She straightened it perfectly and put it in a high pony tail. She put one of those bun things in and wrapped my hair around it so it formed a perfect doughnut bun. "Thanks Laur" I said with a grin. "No probs El, anytime" she said. Morgan did my usual make-up but taking care to make it look perfect. My lips were a light pink, to match my dress. After I was done, I put in some pearl earrings and slipped on my gold strappy sandals and I grabbed a light beige bag, Perrie put on my gold necklace with a gold love heart charm. I turned around and smiled at her. "You look beautiful El!" Kelsey said. They all smiled at itch other and I had a feeling they knew what was going to happen tonight. They led me out and we waited around until Kelsey looked at her phone and said "It's time for you to go El". I nodded and she led me downstairs. Once we were outside, I saw a black limo waiting for me and out came Niall. "It's time to go Mrs. T- wait whoops Miss. Calder" he said blushing. What was that about?! "Did Louis organize this?" I asked. He nodded as I stepped inside the lavish car. I sat on the back as Niall drove off. "Nialllllllll, what's going on?" I asked. "Uh, err nothing El" he said stuttering his word. "Ha, your lying I can tell" I said laughing. "Am not Eleanor, now be quiet Louis told me I wasn't allowed to tell you what was going on tonight" Niall said. I sighed in defeat and played Draw Something on my phone. The drive seemed to go on for ages and by the time we got to the destination, it was 6pm. Niall opened the door for me and I thanked him and then out of nowhere Liam appeared. "This way Eleanor" he said. He led me down a path which was surrounded by trees and then he stopped in a clearing which had fairy lights strung around the tree's. It kinda looked like the date Louis and I went on in Bora Bora. I saw Louis sitting at a table in the middle, in a suit? Whatever is going on tonight, it must be serious. Liam had left and then Louis came up to me and pulled me in for a kiss. "You look amazing" I said into his ear. "Well, you look stunning" he replied which caused me to blush. We went and sat the table, Louis looking very nervous for some unknown reason. "Hey Lou, are you ok?" I asked. "Um yeah" he said. Louis is never nervous. Zayn and  bought us some food and drinks. It looked like a very fancy pasta and wine. "Louis, what is going on?" I asked. "Nothing El, can't I take you out on a nice date every once and a while?" I asked. I nodded as I took a sip of the wine and started to eat the pasta. Once I was done, there was another path leading to a clearing. "You know, this forest kinda looks like the one in Dark Shadows, you aren't a vampire are you?" I asked. Louis laughed and said "Oh god no El, wanna go for a walk?". I nodded as he took my hand and we walked down the next path. Once we reached the next clearing, it was a cliff edge. Which led to the sea. "It's very pretty" I said. Louis smiled and I walked to the cliff edge looking over. The waves crashed up against the rocks, white foam spraying everywhere. I took some photos and turned around to see Louis kneeling on the ground.  Oh god. "Louis, what are you doing?" I asked. He smiled nervously. "Eleanor, we've only been dating two and a half years but those 2 and a half years have been some of the best years of my life, going on holidays with you, knowing I have a beautiful girlfriend and family to come home to after tour and just seeing your face or hearing your voice can make my day, Eleanor you are one of the best friends that has ever happened to me, my family loves you, the boys love you and my friends love you and I know Alex loved you a lot, so please Eleanor". OH  MY GOD, IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING WHAT DO I SAY?! "Will you marry me?" he asked. Oh god what do I say. I started to cry and he looked sad. He stood up and walked away. "Louis, what are you doing?" I asked. "You don't want to marry me, I get it Eleanor" he said. "No Louis, stop" I cried running after him. I grabbed his hand and said "You didn't even give me a chance to answer you". I was still crying, not tears of sadness. Tears of joy. That Louis Tomlinson, of One Direction wants me to be his wife. "Yes Louis, I will marry you" I said breaking into a grin. He smiled and lifted me up and spun me around. "Oh El, this is wonderful" he said crying. He placed his lips on mine and we kissed. I'm going to marry Louis Tomlinson, the one that I love with all my heart. Wow, that was mushy. He slipped the ring on my finger, it was gold with a single pearl in the middle with gold detailing around the pearl. It's beautiful.

Louis's POV =)

She said yes. This is amazing, when she started to cry I thought she would've said no and that would've broke my heart. We both had tears of joy in our eyes and then Niall being Niall came running down the path screaming ''DID SHE SAY YES LOUIS, DID SHE SAY YES?". Way to ruin the moment Niall. "Yes she did, now please mate go away!" I yelled back. ''WOOOH GOOD JOB LOUIS, CONGRATS GUYS!" Niall said running away. Eleanor giggled as I sighed. "Typical Niall" I said. She grinned and said "He's ok". She rested her head on my shoulder as we walked back to the clearing. "You know, you look so beautiful tonight" I said to Eleanor. She blushed and said "Thankyou Lou". We sat on the grass when I said "You know, even if you said no I still would've kept asking and asking until you said yes". Eleanor smiled. "Because I love you and you a perfect" I said. Eleanor grinned at me and said "No, you're the perfect one and I love you". I smiled and kissed her lips softly. The kiss got more heated as Eleanor ran her hands through my hair. We broke apart, breathing heavily and our nosed touching. "Wanna go home?'' I asked. She nodded and I pulled her up. On the way back, I caught Eleanor admiring her ring and I asked "Do you like it, Morgan helped me pick it out". She smiled and said "I love it, it's beautiful". We got back in the limo and Niall drove us home. We walked out, I was holding Eleanor's hand and as we walked inside, all 4 girls yelled ''DID SHE SAY YES?''. Eleanor laughed and said "Yes, I did say yes". They all squealed and pulled her in for a hug. "Aw you guys are going to have the cutest kids" Perrie said. "Wow, Perrie we aren't even married yet" I said laughing. But I do know that I want to have a family with Eleanor. Once the girls had left, we got in our pjs and lay in bed. Talking and thinking. One Direction are big still, and we love our fans so much. We have another tour planned for next year, which is sold out all ready, which is amazing. "Good night Louis" Eleanor said. "Goodnight El, love you". "Love you to Lou".

AW OMG THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED! Woooh

And I will not be writing a sequel, I'm sorry :(

Wooh, I posted the first 4 chapters of Beneath Your Beautiful! Go and have a read please!

 http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_55/set?id=67759999

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Comment and vote please <3

Lots of love to you all,

~Alex xxxx