Chapter 54

Sorry for skipping like the whole year.

October

Eleanor's POV =)

So today was the last show for the Take Me Home tour, in Australia in the city of Adelaide. The girls and were hanging around the hotel  room, getting ready to go. Louis never really got over Alex's death, sometimes you can hear him crying softly at night. Neither did George, he hasn't listened to Alex's wishes and found himself a girlfriend. I had on a pair of light wash high wasted denim shorts, a pale pink sleeveless crop top, tan t-bar sandals, a silver cross knuckle buster ring and pear earrings. I left my hair down and curled it lightly. I applied a light amount of make-up and then grabbed my light beige satchel. We went out of the hotel, being greeted by fans. We gave them a wave and then got into Paul's van. The boys were pretty pumped for tonight, even though it would be their last show for a while. The Australian fans are so much different to the American and British ones, they aren't as loud but they are still pretty loud. And they seem to love us, especially Perrie. Probably because she is in Little Mix but it's hard not to love her.  Once we got to the concert venue, you could hear the screams of the girls and Paul drove us around back. We jumped out and ran inside, and heard the boys practicing Kiss You. We sat down watching them and then Lux, the little 2 year old came walking over with Lou and their fashion stylist, Crystabell. The stood behind us and Lux came and sat down next to me. She has grown quite a bit and her blonde hair was just on her shoulders. She was one of the cutest child I have ever seen. Once they were finished, we gave them a clap and I went over to Louis and said "You were great". I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then we heard another voice practicing, Cher Lloyd. She was their support act for their Australian and New Zealand leg and the opening act was an Australian band called Justice Crew. I went over and watched Cher practice her song Oath. She was an amazing singer. Cher and I had grown pretty close over the past month. She has a killer personality and is beautiful. "You're such an amazing singer!" I said to Cher. She grinned and said "Thanks El". I texted, Lucy back saying that I would be back in the UK soon and that we could catch up with Ella and Kate. Cher went off to wardrobe and I went back to the girls and then Kelsey lead us over and said "Guys, you know when Liam and I went out to the park the other night?''. We nodded and she said "He proposed to me". I squealed in delight and then she said "But don't tell anyone, Liam said we didn't want anyone to know yet until One Direction dies down". "Oh my god Kelsey, that's amazing!" Morgan said giving her a hug. She pulled the ring out of the bag and showed us. It had a single diamond in the middle and it is beautiful. "Oh my god, it's beautiful but how did Liam get it without being seen?" I asked admiring the ring. "He got is Mum to go and buy it, he picked it out in a magazine though" she said slipping on the ring. "Well congratulations Perrie said. We all gave Kelsey a hug and then went back to the side stage. The concert started at 7pm and it was 6.50. Justice Crew were waiting for the queue to go on. When they ran on, we heard screams. I grinned as the guys started their song, Friday To Sunday. After they had finished, they said a quick thankyou and then it was a quick break. Then it was Cher's turn, she went on stage and the crowd went wild. She began with her song, Dub On The Track. We danced along side stage and then she ended it with her hit song, Want U Back. "Thankyou everyone!" Cher said. She gave them one last wave and they gave her one last scream. Once she came off, we gave her a hug and she ran back stage to get a drink. Then the start to the video for the Take Me Home tour started and I heard screamed. The boys were getting to run on and I caught Louis's blue eyes and blew him a kiss. He grinned at me and then they ran on, starting with Kiss You. The girls were screamin their lungs out, I swear most of them would loose their voices soon. After they sung Kiss You, they also sung C'mon C'mon, Loved You First and More Than This. You could tell the boys were loving it out there, the smiles on their faces said it all. After some more songs, they answerd some twitter questions.

Louis's POV =)

This concert is amazing, the atmosphere is fantastic and the fans are incredible. "Ok so now it's time for some twitter questions!" Zayn said. They screamed and Liam went first. "Ok so @EmmaStyles69 wants to know, whats been our favourite thing about Australia". "The surfing has been great and all you guys, the fans have been amazing" I said. The boys all agreed. Next was Harry. "@1Dismine want's to know, are Kelsey and Liam engaged?". I saw Liam stop running around and I looked side stage to see Kelsey's brown eyes wide. "Er, Kelsey would you please come on stage?" Liam asked. The fans screamed and Kelsey walked on stage shyly and stood next to Liam, his arm around her waist. "So I would like to tell you something" Liam began making the fans go wild. "Well th other say". More screams and cries. "I proposed to Kelsey". More cries and screams. "And guess what". The crowd went silent and then Liam looked at Kelsey and nodded. "And I said yes" Kelsey said with a grin. ''OH MY GOD YES, FINALLY!"  black haired girl yelled. Liam slipped on her ring and they shared a short kiss. They were cheers and cries of hatred.  I really don't think that Liam and Kelsey give a shit anymore. Kelsey gave a wave and then went off stage. I was last for my question. "@LauraLovesLouis wants to know, how is our hair so amazing?". I laughed and then it told us where her seat was and she was the black haired girl from before. "Well, we use shampoo and condionter for starters and then well yeah" I said. The crowd laughed and then we finished the questions and sang Heart Attack. We got One Direction dolls on stage, Paul ran on stage with silly string and sprayed us all. The girls, Lou, Lux and Crystable ran on stage and sprayed us with shaving cream and gave us towels to wipe off. When we were wiping off, the girls started chanting "Take Your Shirts Off!". I looked at the boys and we nodded, giving the girls what they wanted even if we didn't want to. But Zayn always wanted too. The girls screamed and we sung "I Would, She's Not Afraid, Back For You and One Thing" shirtless. Lou ran on stage and gave us some tops and new pants. Oh god this is going to be good. Lou had given us outfits from the Up All Night tour. I put my top on, my classic stripped top and my red chinos. The girls screamed when I took my pants off, so I shook my butt and they screamed more. I laughed and turned around giving the crowd a smile. Towards the end, it got insane. It was by far one of the best concerts so far. "I would like to dedicate this song to someone speical" I said before we started singing "They Don't Know About Us''. I looked side stage and Eleanor was blushing while the girls teased her about me dedcating the song to her. I think the fans knew who I was talking about because the awed at me. When it came to my bit I began to sing. No der Louis William Tomlinson!

"They don't know how special you are"

"They don't know what you've done to my heart"

"They can say anything they want"

"Cause they don't know us"

Once the song ended, we were drawing to a close of the Take Me Home tour. I thought that it was time to make a speach.

"Well soon the take me home tour will be finished and I just wanna make a little speach, I wanna say thankyou for coming to this show, you guys are so amazing and we love you". "You have stuck by us no matter what and we are greatful for that". "You guys are the best fans in the world and we wanna thankyou so much". "Thankyou to our team, family's, friends, girlfriends and everyone elsewho has helped us along the way". ''WE LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH AND THANKYOU TO OUR GIRLS AND SOME GUYS, YOU ARE THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD!''.

The rest off the show was amazing and we finished off the show with "What Makes You Beautiful". The band, Paul, Lou, Lux and the rest of the crew came on stage and we did one final bow and I threw my shirt into the audience and grinned as the girls tried to catch it. I ran off stage and straight into Eleanor's loving arms. "You were amazing" she said. I kissed her lips softly and she kissed back. It was perfect and Eleanor is perfect and that show was perfect and this moment right now is perfect.

Wow. Nearly over :( Sadness

But a new story on the way ! Woooohhhhhhhh <3

Now some of you, well only one but whatever want more chapters but I have no idea what to write so I'm very sorry :( 

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_54/set?id=67653015

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :) 

Go read my friends story, We've only just begun. It has mwah in it and even if it is about The Wanted, which I really like. 

 http://www.wattpad.com/user/MissTWLove

Thankyou for getting me to 30,000+ reads!! Love you all!

Comment and vote please <3

Lots of love,

~Alex xx