Chapter 18

Eleanor's POV =)

Thursday

 I woke up and saw that Louis was not beside me. "Louis?" I called out. "Out here babe" he called back. I slowly got out of bed and walked outside to where Louis was sitting. "Whats the water like?" I asked still siting next to him. "Still pretty cold but I looked at the weather, it warms up a lot tommorow" Louis said putting his arm around my shoulder. "Oh thats good, what should we today?" I asked him. "Lets go to the island and do some things there?" Louis suggested. "Sounds good" I said. We sat there for a little longer, in a nice silence. "Should we eat here or have breakfast over at the island?" I asked. "On the island" Louis said kissing my head. I got up and said "And oh thanks again for last night Louis, it was amazing". "Its ok El Bell" he said grinning. I shot him a grin back and then my phone went off. 

"Hey Morgan, whats up?".

"Eleanor Jane Calder".

"Morgan Scarlett Hope".

"I miss you El".

"Oi, I'm only gone two weeks".

"Yeah but still".

"Morg, when I get back we will go shopping".

"MORGAN, GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND COME AND TRAIN!".

"Whoops coach caught me, see you later babe".

I laughed. Oh Morgan.

"See you later Morg".

Then I hung up. I grabbed my clothes for the day and had a quick shower. I put my hair into a side braid. I slipped on my black crop top, my light denim ombrae shorts(its like light at the bottom and dark at the top) and my cross necklace. I went out and slipped on my gold sandals and let Louis go have his shower. I checked my twitter, ignoring all the bad tweets and replying to the good ones. I looked at my instagram, woah I have a lot of followers now. I took a quick selfie and uploaded it and then logged off. Once Louis was done in the shower, we walked over to the island. We had brekfast and then we went over to the markets. We had a look around, finding a nice thing once in a while. I got a pair of pear studs and I necklace which said  "Eleanor". Once we were done we went back onto the beach and sat there. "Hey El" Louis said. "Yeah Lou". "Um if you don't mind me asking, um ah are you a virgin?" Louis asked. Um ok. "Ah yeah and what about you?" I asked him. He nodded as well. "What about Hannah, you guys seemed so close!" I said. He laughed and said "We were close but I didn't feel right to do that with her". I nodded and then he asked "Did you ever have a boyfriend before me?". "Ah yeah one, his name was Jamie". "Oh ok". "And just to let you know Louis, we dated for 3 years and you have been a better boyfriend in 3 weeks then he ever was in those 3 years" I said. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we stayed for for a while. Once we got up from the beach. We went back to the hut and stayed there. Just talking. About everything in life. And it was nice.

That was the shortest chapter ever!

I'm so mean, it was just a filler :(

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_18/set?id=60779432

El's outfit ^^ :)

I woke up late, again, gonna get fired for sure this time,

So I'll hit, the snooze, and sleep till it's 4 in the afternoon,

Lyrcis ^^ :)

This chapter is dedcatied to Niall's Lost Princess!

Umm yeah :)

Lots of Love

~Alex xx