Chapter 32

2 weeks later

Friday

Louis's POV =)

2 weeks it been and it doesn't get any easier. She hasn't moved, not even a finger. Her face was pale as snow and her brown hair hang there, with no life. It was now Auguast and we had just finished the album. Honstley it was hard. I've stayed here most of the time I was free. Morgan has stayed here too and so has Alex. Right now the boys, Alex, Morgan, Kelsey and I where in her room, waiting for her to wake up. I haven't slept or eaten in days. This isn't fair. Eleanor shouldn't be there. She doesn't dsereve this. I have gotten so many "Be Strong" tweets but it isn't helping. Some of the fans are being horrible and saying that she deserves to die and them I'm better off without her. No. She is a human being. No human being deserves to die. I sighed again and took hold of her hand. "Louis, you need to eat" Harry said. "I'm not leaving her, no way Harry" I said tears filling my eyes. "Then we will bring food to you" Liam said. I nodded and then they left, including the girls. I started to cry, again. I'm suprised I still have tears left. I held her hand for a while but then all serins started to go off on her mechines. Doctors and Nurses, ran in and I asked "Whats going on?". I started to get taken out but I didn't want to leave her side. "No you can't!" I yelled. "I'm sorry Mr.Tomlinson but you have to leave the room" a Doctor said. "Tell me this then, is she going to be ok?" I asked worried. "We aren't sure at this stage". I was taken out by a nurse and I burried my face in my hands. My hands were tear stained and I couldn't take it. Everyone walked back in and saw me sitting there. "Lou, whats happened?" Alex asked. "I have no idea what happened, all these sirens came in and Nurses and Doctors ran in and here we are" I said. "She'll be ok Louis" Alex said. ''HOW DO YOU KNOW ALEX, YOU HAVEN'T LOST ANYONE THIS SPECIAL TO YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE SEEING A LOVED ONE LYE THERE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA AND YOU CAN'T PREDECT THE FUTURE ALEX!" I yelled at her. Her eyes had tears in them. Oh no.I forgot, her Dad was in a car accident. She knows what it feels like. "Alex, I'm sorr-" I began but she cut me off "Yeah your right Louis, its not like I saw my Dad like this or my best friend". Her best friend, Rebecca was hit by a car but thank gosh she lived. She ran out the room and everyone looked at me. "Louis that was really mean" Zayn said looking at me. "I know, I know". Morgan ran out the room and went to look for Alex. "I'm a idoit" I said. "Yes, yes you are" Niall said. The Doctors came out and looked at me. "You can all go back in there" a Nurse said. I ran back in and saw Eleanor lying there. Still the same nothing has changed. I went and sat in the chair next to her bed and held her hand. Harry sat on the other side, Niall was eating in the corner and Liam and Zayn sat on the couch. Morgan came in with a very upset Alex. They went and sat on the other couch, Alex kept shooting me glares and I couldn't blame her. It was so silent, it was awkward. "I'm sorry Alex". She looked up, her green eyes filled with tears. "How can you just forget that one of your best friends Dad passed away, just.like.this" she said. "It was a accident, I'm sorry Alex". "Louis, I don't know" she said slowly. "Please Alex, I've nearly lost one perosn, I don't want to loose another". "Ok Louis, I'm sorry I over reaceted". She came over and gave me a hug. "No, its ok you didn't over react" I said. She nodded and went back over to Morgan and started talking to her. I went back to holding Eleanor's fragile hand and hopped for the best.

Short chapter. Sad Chapter.Shit Chapter.

I'M SO MEAN!

Dedcatied too...dia531luci :)

Lyrics

Make the last time just like the first time
Push a button and rewind

Comment and Vote please :) Nearly at 100 votes x

Lots of Love,

~Alex xx