Chapter 8

OH MY GOD I'M SO VERY SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN 646767363 YEARS. We had no internet and yeah and I had it done and mum shut the laptop down. Here is Chapter 8 :)

Eleanor's POV =)

I woke up and looked at the time. 10am. I had 4 new text messages.

Morgan- El, meet me a Starbucks at 11 :) xx

Morgan- ELEANOR GET YOUR SKINNY ASS OUT OF BED!

Morgan- ELEANOR JANE CALDER, I KNOW YOU LIKE SLEEPING BUT I AM MORGAN SCARLET JAMES YOUR BEST FRIEND, SO GET UP! xxxx

Louis- Hey babe, the boys and I are in the studio today, so feel free to party ;) No don't do that you might blow up the flat, we will be back around 4, the boys are coming over and so is Liam's girlfriend Kelsey, invite Morgan over or something :) LOVE YOU XX

I smiled at Louis's text. He is just so sweet. I replied to Lou's first.

Me- Good luck today in the studio Lou :) Yeah Morgan and I are going out today :) YEAH I WILL BLOW UP THE FLAT, WOHH :) Love you too xx.

Then I replied to Morgan.

Me- MORGAN!! Calm down babe, I'll be there at 11 :) x

I got up and washed my tangled brown hair. I dried it and placed it in a messy bun. I slipped on my white denim mini short and a pink sheer Monki singlet. I put my black sandals on and grabbed my phone and purse, then getting into my Mini Cooper. I turned the radio on and drove off. It was "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift. Mm its ok but it gets on my nerves after a while. After about 20 minutes of driving, I got out at Starbucks and saw the famailar blonde haired girl. "ELEANOR JANE CALDER, LONG TIME NO SEE BABE!" Morgan yelled. Her brown eyes sparkling. ''MORGAN SCARLET JAMES I KNOW!" I said smiling. I took in her apperance, I haven't seen her in a while. She is still the tiny girl she is, but being a gymnast you have to be small. Her hair was just over her boobs abd still its nice golden blonde blonde colour, she was wearing denim shorts, red vans and white singlet with red stripes on it. She doesn't like to dress up a lot but she still looks gorgrous. "Lets go inside and order" I said. Morgan nodded and we went in ordering. I got a chocolate frappee and a ham and cheese toastie. We sat in the corner table and then she asked me "So, heard your dating a certain Louis Tomlinson". I felt my cheeks burn. "Um yes, yes I am" I said. "Aw you guys are so cute!". "You haven't even seen us together!". "I'm side kick El, I just know these things ok". I burst out laughing, oh Morgan your a funny one. "What about you and Harrison?" I asked. The spark she had in her eye left it. ''He cheated on me with Alyssa More, we broke up I walked in on them once, it was oh god my eyes" she said. "Aw Morgan, are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah he was a dick anyway". I gave a sad smile and then a brilliant idea came into my head. "I will get you and Niall together, you guys would be so adorable together" I said grinning. She went a bright red and before she could so anything, the girl came and handed us our things. I took a sip and then asked "Did you get into the Olympics?". "Yeah!" she squilled. ''OH MY GOSH THATS AMAZING!" I said grinning. That caused the whole cafe to look at us. "Whoops" Morgan mouthed at me. Once they went back to their business, Morgan and I burst out laughing. "You should've seen your face!" Morgan said. I took another sip of my drink and we went back to talking like we never stopped.

Louis's POV =)

"Ok boys, lets have a run through of "Live While We're Young" Paul said. We all nodded and Liam started. I really like this song, the lyrics are fun and it has a good beat to it. My part came up and I sang it. 

I wanna live while we're young

We wanna live while we're young

Then we sang the chorus and then we were done. "That was fantastic boys, fantastic!" Paul said. "Thanks Paul" Liam said. We all took a quick break and I texted Eleanor.

Me- Hey El, whatcha doing? x

El- I'm out with Morgan :) You? x

Me- At the studio babe :) xx

''BOYS BACK IN FOR ANOTHER SHOT!" Paul yelled. We all ran back in and had another go. We sang, wrote some lyrics, recored bits of songs and messed around. I love hanging out with them, just being with them makes my day. They are like the brothers I never had.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I WIN, SUCK ON THAT LIAM!" I yelled. We were playing Pokemon . Yes, we are playing Pokemon, the best game ever! "NOBODY EVER BEATS MASTER LIAM!" Liam yelled. ''WELL I DID, MASTER LOUIS WINS!'' I said grinning. ''GUYS CALM DOWN WE CAN HEAR YOU FROM DOWNSTAIRS!" a voice said. ''ELEANOR!" I said running to the door. I saw her gorgeous smile and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I saw a blonde haired girl behind Eleanor. "Lou, this is Morgan the best blonde you will ever meet" she said. "And Niall" Eleanor added. "Boys, you know El, this is her best friend Morgan, Morgan this is One Direction" I said. She gave them a smile and I wave and I'm pretty sure Niall fell to the to the ground. Our little Nialler is in love. We all sat on the couchs, on my couch I was in the middl of El and Harry. Morgan and Niall were on the floor and Zayn was on the other couch. Liam was putting in a movie, no doubt Toy Story. And sure enough it was Toy Story 2. Eleanor rested her head on my shoulder, sending tingles around my body. Her eyes fixed on the screen. To cute.

Eleanor's POV =)

Once the movie had finished, there was a knock at the door and Liam said "That must be Kelsey". Liam and Harry went to the door and Liam opened it, pulling the girl into a hug. They walked in and oh my gosh, she was stunning. Her blue eyes, so clear and beautiful, her hair was a light brown and in light curls. She was very tall and had a dancers build. Her skin was quite tanned and her smile was cute. "Kelsey, this is Louis's gilfriend Eleanor and her best friend Morgan" Liam said. "Oh my god, your so pretty!" I blurted out. My face went red. "Aw thanks babe, so are you" Kelsey said. "We are leaving, we will be back around 9" Liam said putting his arm around her waist. ''NO SEX!'' Harry yelled. "HARRY BE QUIET!" Kelsey yelled back. I giggled a bit. "Um I'm taking Morgan on a date" Niall said pulling her up. "Awwww" I said. "Shutup El" Morgan said blushing. Niall grabbed her hand and said "We will be back by 9 too". 'NO SEX!" I yelled. Hey, shes my best friend. ''ELEANOR SHUTUP!" Morgan yelled. They were gone and then Harry said "Zayn and I are going clubbing, see you guys later". "Remmeber Styles, you have a girlfriend" Louis said. "Yeah and you Malik" I said. They both nodded and that just left Louis and I. We turned the TV and saw that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 was on. I snuggled into Louis's shoulder and we watched the movie.

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY :( I have't updated in ages.

Did you hear about Danielle and Liam, I hope its not true :(

This chapter is dedcatied to Special Little Girl, for making me update :)

Thanks for 800+ reads :) x

http://www.polyvore.com/what_eleanor_is_wearing_in/set?id=59256374

What El is wearing ^^!

If you guess the lyrics you get a dedcation!

My feet, feet can't touch the ground

And I can't hear a sound

But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah

Comment bellow :)

Lots of Love

~Alex xx