Chapter 42

Wednesday

Eleanor's POV =)

This week in Paris has been, so amazing! We've been shopping, site seeing and not to mention last Thursday night. Which I'm not going to go into detail about, some things should remain private. I rolled over to see a shirtless Louis, in just his pyjama pants. "Morning El" he said pulling me in for a hug. "Morning Lou" I said kissing his lips softly. The one thing we haven't done yet is see the Eifel Tower. "Lou, what are we doing today?" I asked him. I looked into his clear blue eyes and he said "Just walking around the streets of Paris". I saw a mischievous gleam in his eyes, which means he is up to something. We lay in bed a little longer, until I no longer felt tired. "I'm going to have a shower" I said grabbing my clothes. In the shower, I washed my hair which was pretty messy and knotty. Once I was out of the shower, I dried off curling my hair. I slipped on a pink lace bandeau, a white singlet and a chambray skirt. I went out and slipped on my gold sandals and grabbed my tan Effie Mulberry satchel. I saw Louis, in a pair of denim skinny leg jeans, a white top, a grey beanie and white Vans. "You look beautiful El, just like always" Louis said smiling. I blushed and said "You look amazing Lou, just like always". We walked out holding hands and into the streets of Paris. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "The other day I saw a nice little café, I'm going to try and find it" he said. I nodded and then Louis said "Ah there it is!'. We walked over to a little café called, Bonjor Paris. We walked in and the smell of coffee filled my nose. "What would you like?" Louis asked me. "Um I'll have a ham, cheese and tomato croissant and I caramel frappe please" I said. Louis nodded and I went to find a table. Once Louis came over, he sat opposite me and then out of nowhere he asked me "Um El, I was wondering if you would like to come and live with me, you know once you have finished Uni". I was shocked. "Lou don't you live with Harry?" I asked him. "Well no, I was only staying there for a while until I could find a flat and I did but then we started dating and I really didn't want to leave you". I thought about it for a minute. This would be a big step moving in with Louis, am I really ready? I love Louis and that's all the matters. "I would love to Louis, you do know that I finish Uni when I hand in my last to SA's" I said smiling. "Oh that's great, this is going to be amazing!" he said smiling. Our food came over and we started eating. All the French food over here is so amazing, maybe because it's made from scratch or the French know how to cook good food. "This food is so amazing!" I said digging in. "I know, can I buy the whole shop?" Louis asked me. I laughed and said "No, no you cannot Louis". He laughed and then said "I have a surprise for you later on". "I'm meeting Ed Sheeran?" I asked. I'm big fan of Ed and I really want to go to one of his concerts. "No El, but we can meet him one day" Louis said. "Oh yay, then what is the surprise?" I asked him. "Eleanor the whole point of a surprise is to not know what it is" Louis said shaking his head. "But I don't like waiting for surprises" I said. "Aw El, it's not that far away" Louis said. I grinned and then we finished all our food. Louis paid much to my protests and then we walked outside and Louis pulled a blindfold out of his pocked. "Put this on babe" he said. I have him a strange look and then asked "You're not going to kidnap me are you?". "No El, just trust me!'' Louis said laughing. I placed it over my eyes and got Louis to tie it up for me. Louis took my hand and I could feel people staring at us. "Lou, people are staring at us" I said slowly. "Hey, can you see?" he asked me. "No, I can feel them staring at us". "Oh that's good, were nearly there anyway El" Louis said. About 10 minutes later Louis stopped and said "You can take your blind fold off". I took my blindfold off and squealed. We were at the Eifel Tower! "Oh Louis, thank you I thought we weren't coming!" I said hugging him. "It's ok El, I knew how much you wanted to go here" Louis said hugging back. I kissed his check and then said "Oh Lou, we will be here for hours lining up". I sighed and then Louis grinned. We started walking towards the front and I said "Louis you can't just push in!" "But being a famous celebrity means I can go to the front of the line" he said. I laughed and then Louis went and told the guy who he was and we were let through. "Let's go all the way to the top!" I said. "Whatever you say El!" Louis said. It took us a good hour and a half to get up to the top. There was about 20 other people there. Louis called me over to the edge and then he yelled out ''I LOVE ELEANOR CALDER!" I blushed and then yelled out "I LOVE LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Everyone was staring at us but I didn't really care.

Louis's POV =)

The look on Eleanor's face when we got to the Eifel Tower, it was just priceless. She was like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve opening there presents. Right now we are at the top, Eleanor taking a million photos with her phone. "I'll be back El" I said. She nodded and I went and asked a girl about 30 to come and take a photo of Eleanor and I. She nodded and walked over to Eleanor. "El, we are getting a picture taken of us" I said. She nodded and I handed the lady my phone and I put my arm around Eleanor's waist while she did the same for mine. The lady took a couple of photos, including one of us kissing. We thanked her and I showed Eleanor the photos. "Can you please text them to me?" she asked me. "Yeah sure, I'll text them to you when we get down back to the bottom" I said. "Thankyou Lou, for everything" she said smiling. "No problem El" I said giving her a hug. We spent another half an hour up there until we started to get hungry and we went back down. "Wanna go to a fancy restaurant or go and order room service?" I asked her once we walked out. "Louis, remember how boring it was the time we went out for dinner" Eleanor reminded me. I laughed and nodded, that really was pretty boring. We went back to our hotel room, kicking off our shoes and lying down on the couch. I ordered out food and went and sat down next to Eleanor on the couch. Eleanor rested her head on my lap, her hair flying everywhere. She looked beautiful.  Just like always, I really don't know how I got this lucky. I'll thank Harry for introducing me to her. There was a knock on the door and I went and got our food. "Let's sit on the floor" Eleanor said. "Aw ok" I said. She had a cute grin on her face and we sat on the floor, eating our food like we were 5. Once we had finished it was around 4pm and Eleanor said "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I nodded and she pulled out Twilight- Breaking Dawn part 1. I groaned, Eleanor knows that I don't like Twilight that much. She put the DVD in and we sat back down on the couch. Eleanor quickly ran to her room and came back with 2 blocks of chocolate and a big packet of lollies. "You pig" I said. "So are you Lou" she said grinning. I smiled and she passed me some chocolate. Eleanor rested my head on my shoulder, sending sparks through my body. Like she always does. I smiled down at Eleanor and kissed her head. I could tell she was smiling, she has small cute dimples. Soon I could feel Eleanor's breathing and I looked down and she was asleep. It wasn't even night time yet. I turned the movie off and I placed her down I our bed, slipped on some leggings underneath her skirt and slipping her skirt off. I went and put on my pj pants and lay down next to her, suddenly I felt tired too. I cuddled up to Eleanor and draped my arms around her to fall into a peaceful sleep.

You guys should love me.

I've updated twice in one day.

OMG OMG I WENT TO ZARA YESTERDAY AND I SAW ELEANOR'S FRINGE SHIRT AND I WAS LIKE FREAKING OUT, I THINK I MIGHT GO BACK AND GET IT WHEN I HAVE THE MONEY!

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to.....monique1Diez!.For getting the song Loved You First by One Direction!

Lyrics

Praying won't do it

Hating won't do it

Drinking won't do it

Fighting won't do it

 http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_42/set?id=64925342#stream_box

Eleanor's outfit ^^ J

Comment and vote please J

Lots of love,

~Alex xxx