Chapter 28

Tuesday!

Eleanor's POV =)

I woke up and thought "Where the heck am I?". Then I remmeberd that I was at Louis's house. I rolled over to see him on his phone. "Morning El" he said. "Morning Lou, what time is it?" I asked. "Uhh 10" he said pulling me into his chest. 'So what are you doing today?" I asked Louis. "I'm going to play football with Stan and some other friends". "Ok cool" I said. Then I remmberd that I was meeting Alex at 11. "Oh no" I said jumping out of bed. "What love?". "I'm going to be late". Louis nodded and I grabbed my clothes and jumped into Louis's shower. I washed my hair really quickly an dthen jumped out, drying myself off. I looked at the weather on my phone the prevouis night and it said it was going to be about 16 degrees. Pretty cold for summer but hey, its England. I slipped on a pair of black denim jeans, a black and light pink colour block shirt and I left my hair in its natural waves. I went and slipped on my black converse hightops and my black braclets and I grabbed my black bag with little studs on it. I added a small ammount of make-up and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I could smell bacon and eggs. I saw the twins eating and Lottie was on her phone texting. Fizzy, was helping Jay cook. "Morning El" Jay said. "Eleanor!" Pheobe said getting up and giving me a hug. "Hey Pheobe, watcha doing today?" I asked. "Mine and Dasiy's friends, Zoe and Grace are coming over!". "Thats nice" I said sitting down. Louis walked down ths stairs, looking good as ever and sat next to me. Jay handed us our breakfast and we both said "Thankyou" in unison. We were having a chat about Uni, when the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" Fizzy said. Her long brown hair swishing as she walked. She has her brothers looks. Fizzy opened the door to see Alex. I stood up and said goodbye to the twins, Louis and Jay. Lottie and I walked over to the door to see the blonde girl. I gave her a hug and we jumped into her Mini Cooper. We turned the radio on and "Swagger Jagger" was playing. "So what are we all buying today?" I asked. "Heaps of stuff, I've been saving for a while" Fizzy said. "Yeah same here" Lottie said. "Well, me too but since I've gotten into my job, I need some better clothes" Alex said. "What job do you have?" I asked her. "I'm gotten into being a fashion stylist for like the X-factor and things" Alex said. Wow thats amazing! "Wow Alex, thas amazing!" I said. She smiled and then asked me "What do you plan on getting?". "Um some new jeans, knit jumpers, tops, shorts yeah just everything" I said smiling. Then Alex stopped the car and said "We are here". It was pretty big, I'm praying they have a Topshop and a Zara. We walked in and Lottie said "Where should we go?". I looked around, there were so many shops. "Um how about H&M?" Fizzy suggested. We all agreed walking over to the shop. I grabbed some jeans and knit jumpers and tried them on. I'm going to do A LOT of damage today.....Oh well!

Louis's POV =)

I drove to the park were I used to hang out with all my friends, playing soccer, cricket or just chilling. I saw Stan kicking a soccer ball against the fence. I jumped out and ran over. "Hey Stan". "Hey Lou". We messed around then some of our other mates came, James, Luke, Brad and Shaun. It was nice, no paps since they had no idea where I was. We played some soccer for a while and then sat down. "I've missed this" I said suddnley. "Yeah same here" James said. The other boys nodded and then Stan asked "But don't you love being in One Direction?". "I love being in One Direction, its amazing but sometime the media gets too mcuh". The boys nodded and then we all got in our cars and drove down to the local ice-cream bar and had ice-cream. "Ok who has a girlfriend?" Luke asked. "Me" I said. They looked at me. I'm pretty sure they thought I would never get over Hannah but hey, I guess I did. "Who?" Brad asked. "Eleanor". I pulled out my phone and showed them a photo. "Louis you've got a keeper" Shaun said. "I know, anyone else here have a girlfriend?" I asked. "Yeah I'm dating Lilly Mack, you know that red haired girl" Shaun said. I nodded and then Luke said "I'm dating Emma Ross, that girl who was obssesed with Jamie". Oh my gosh, I remmeber that. Emma had an obsession with a boy named Jamie Kay, it was really funny and then he moved to London and she cried for weeks! "She's gotten over her obession guys!" Luke said trying not to laugh. Then my phone went off and I had a text from Lottie.

Lottie- Louis, Eleanor is the biggest shopper I have ever met look at her!

There was a picture of Eleanor sitting on a bench, gorgeous as ever but she had about 57673637337 million bags. Ok that was a bit to much, about 20 bags!

Me- Tell her that she is a crazy girl and that I love her :) xx

I smiled and then the boys and I went back to my place to play some X-box.

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late upload but it was ma party yesterday!

Um sorry that there isn't much Eleanor and Louis in this chapter!

Lyrcis!!

It's all that I can think about, oh

You're all that I can think about

This chapter is dedcatied to improudofavril!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_28/set?id=62254727

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

EGDEBD I GOT TAKE ME HOME AN DHDEEJDBNJOBDEJ HOLY MOLY ITS SO GOOD AND YEAH AND OMG! AND I LIKE CRIED WHEN I HEARD IT BECAUSE ITS THE BEST THING EVER AND NOW I'M BACK IN THAT FAN GIRL STAGE WHEN WE DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING FOR LIKE A YEAR AND YEP!

Vote and comment and fan and yeah :)

Um does anyone want to make me a cover? If you do, send them to my tumblr!

WOOOOOH 6,000+ READS LOVE YOU GUYS!

Lots of Love my Buddies,

~Alex xx