Chapter 33

Saturday

Louis's POV =)

What if she never wakes up? Don't think that like Louis, she's strong she will. I looked around the room to see everyone asleep, expect Alex who was on her phone, texting. It was about 7 in the morning. "Hey Louis" she said giving me a half smile. "Hey Alex" I said returning the half smile. The boys had left for the night, which just left Morgan, Alex and I. Morgan woke up as well. I replied to my twitter questions when the boys walked in. They all sat down expect for Niall who gave me a hug. I started to cry. "Lou, she will be ok" Niall said. We stayed like this for 5 minutes when Morgan said "Lou look!!" Eleanor's eyes were opening and she started to move her hand. Her pretty hazel eyes were scanning around the room and then she landed on me. "Louis it's going to be ok now, you need to stop crying" she said. Wait how did she know I was crying?! "El, how long have you been awake?" I asked. She giggled her cute giggle and said "Only about 10 minutes, I just didn't have the strength to wake up". I smiled a true smile and then grabbed her hand. I didn't want to hug her, just in case I hurt her, which wouldn't be good. "You can give me a hug, you know". I gave her a light hug and then I heard someone take a picture of us. I looked around to see Alex smiling. "What are you going to do with that?" I asked. "Nothing" she said grinning. I shook my head and sat back down. A nurse came in and told us to all go out. Except for me. "Well Eleanor, you are making a good recovery and can go home today!" Nurse May said. I smiled and then she said "But you are not to wear heels for a while, just in case you fall and crack another rib". Eleanor nodded and then the Nurse left. "Yay your coming home!" I said smiling. "I know party time" Eleanor said smiling. I looked at her and we burst out laughing. "For starters Eleanor, you can't go clubbing because your still a bit broken here and there and when we get back, we are having a Harry Potter marathon" I said. "Goody, I like Harry Potter'' Eleanor said grinning. The boys and girls came back in and Eleanor said "I'm going home!". Then I saw Eleanor's parents run into the room. "El, love are you ok?" Anna asked. "I'm fine Mum". She gave her a hug and Eleanor winced from the pain. "Oh honey, I'm sorry". "It's ok Mum". Her Dad gave her a quick hug and then said "Sorry El, we can't stay, we have to go to work". They left and then Morgan said "I will go get you some clothes from the flat" Morgan said. Harry chucked her is keys and then she was gone. My Eleanor was back and awake.

Eleanor's POV =)

It feels good to be awake and see everyone smiling around me. Louis took my hand and intertwined his fingers in it. "I've missed you El" Louis said. I smiled and said "I've missed you too". "Um Louis, what happened to my phone?" I asked. Louis looked down. "Louis?" I asked my voice a bit stern."Um well when the ambulance got to the scene it was kind of smashed and all". "Oh crap, I'll have to go and get a new one tomorrow" I said sighing. "Um no you don't, um I bought one for you, a I-phone4s" Louis said. I face palmed. "Louis you didn't have too". "Yes he did" Harry said. Then he handed me a brand new I-phone4s, all set up with case. The case was red with gold polka dots. "Lou, thank you so much" I said smiling. "It's ok El, I got Morgan to get all you're contacts back". I will thank her later. Speaking of the little blonde one. "Thank Morgan, for getting the clothes and getting all my contacts back" I said smiling. "It's ok". She handed me my clothes and shoes and went over into Niall's arms. She kissed the top of his head. I really wish they could just come out with their relationship, it's just too cute. I got everyone to leave the room, except Louis. I'm going to need help getting out of this bed. I took the covers off and Louis took both of my hands and said "Just go easy babe". I slid my left leg onto the ground lightly and then my right leg lightly too. I was standing up. It didn't hurt at all. I got Louis to turn around and I slipped on a pair of black leggings, a grey tank top and a maroon coloured hoddie. I slipped on my white lace ups and threw my hair up into a messy pony. "Lou, you can turn around now' I said. He turned around and smiled. "Beautiful!''. I blushed and then everyone came back into the room. Louis put his arm around my waist to support me and then we went out of the room and I got checked out of the hospital. ''WOOOH FINALLY!" I said smiling. Louis and I got in his car and drove off. "We finished the album" Louis said. "Oh congratulation's Lou, that's amazing!" I said smiling. "Thanks El". We got back to his flat and parked in the garage. We went upstairs and Louis grabbed chips, soft drink, lollies, chocolate and popcorn. "If we are going to watch all of the movies, we are going to need A LOT of junk" he said. He must of seen my face. We lay down on his bed and started to play "Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone".  Louis tweeted this- Having a Harry Potter marathon with @EleanorJCalder, glad she is out of hospital J I suddenly got many mentions and then "Louis and Eleanor" was trending on twitter. I smiled and placed my phone down so I could watch the movie. I rested my head on Louis's shoulder and he placed his arm around my shoulders. We watched all the Harry Potter's and I swear I was going to die from lack of sleep.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update :(

This chapter is dedcatied to.....MrsHoranStyles93 for guessing the song- Summer Love by One Direction :)

8,000 reads thankyou so much! x

Lyrics!

 Now, I see you've been hanging out

With that other girl in town

Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns

Its my birthday tomorrow :) My dad gave me his present today, a new phone! YAY!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_33/set?id=63326549

Eleanor's outfit ^ :)

Aw Louis and Eleanor have been going out for a year now, aw aw aw!

Comment and Vote please!

Lots of Love

~Alex xxxxxxxoooooxxxxxo