Chapter 43

Eleanor's POV =)

Today we leave for New York. The boys new album "Take Me Home" is blowing up the charts everywhere. My favourite songs on the album has to be "They Don't Know About Us" and "Back For You". I've nearly finished UNI and I have moved into Louis's flat/mansion. Its an amazing place to live. I love it. Our alarm went off, blahh 7 in the morning. Kelsey and Perrie will be coming to NYC with us. I gave Louis a quick kiss and then jumped into the shower. I washed my hair and then jumped out, the cold air hiting me hard. I dried off, slipping on my skinny leg denim jeans, white knit jumper and a oliver coloured milatary jacket. I left my hair in its natural waves and placed a marroon beanie over the top off it. I slipped on some Converse all stars, a gold watch and a Burberry checked scarf. I went over by the bed and shook Louis gently. "Lou, Lou you have to get up we go soon" I said. "I don't wanna get up" he mumbled in a sexy morning voice. "Aw but you have too" I said kissing his cheek. He shot up and looked at me and smiled. "You look cute" he said. I blushed and smiled at him. Once he was in the shower, I made us some breakfast and finished packing all my things. A couple of days ago I went home and took all my clothes to Louis's flat. Once Louis was finished in the shower, I handed him his breakfast and we ate it quickly. Their driver, Tim would be picking us up in half an hour. Luckliy the fans have no idea where Louis lived. The hate has died down and now a lot of them are telling me they love my style or thankyou for making Louis so happy, which is very sweet of them. "What are you thinking about El?" Louis asked. "You" I said blushing. He kissed my lips softly and then the door bell rang. We groaned and then Niall walked in. "What were you guys doing?" he asked us. "Nothing" Louis and I said in unison. "Whatever you say" Niall said said winking at us. I gave hin a quick hug and then Louis and I grabbed our things and we jumped in the car. Perrie was in the car but Kelsey was already in NY. I said hello to the boys and went and sat next to her. "You died your hair purple!" I said. "I know and you got a cross tattoo!" she said. "Well it looks very pretty" I said. She smiled and said "Thankyou Eleanor, your tattoo is very nice too". I smiled at her and we went into a conversation about fashion and music. Once we arrived at the airport, there were about 10 fans. "You go on" I said to Perrie. They were also screaming her name so they must be fans of Little Mix. I went into the airport and checked in, putting the bags on the luagage carrier thing. I went and grabbed myself a coffee from Starbucks to wake me up and then waited by gate 34 for the boys and Perrie. Soon enough I heard the loudness of the boys running and yelling. I saw Paul talking to Perrie and then Louis came and gave me bone crushing hug. "Louis, as much as I like your hugs please let go your killing me" I managed to get out. He let go and said "Oh sorry El''. I gave him a smile and then we sat down, waiting for our flight to be called. I had my head resting on Louis's shoulder. Once our flight was called, we showed the lady our tickets and went on the plane. I sat next to Perrie, while Louis sat next to Zayn. We were in first class again. Once the plane took off, I took out my laptop and got started on my last SA for Uni. It was a 3000 word one. So its pretty long. I plugged in my headphones and "Kiss You'' by One Direction. 

--------------------------------------------------------5 hours later--------------------------------------

We are in NYC! Yay, I've never been so this is going to be exciting. Once we had got off the plane, there were girls everywhere. The boys had extra security for NY. I was going to take my things to our hotel and then I'm going out with Kelsey. The boys took some photos and signed some autographs and then we jumped into the car and drove off. "I love our fans so much" Niall said. "They are amazing!" Louis said. I smiled, the boys love their fans to death and are always saying how much they love them and how thankful the are for them. Once we got to our hotel, we checked in and we went up to the 45th floor. I got a room with Louis, Liam and Niall. Louis and I got the biggest room, just like always. I put my stuff and told Louis that I was going out with Kelsey. He gave me a quick kiss which left my lips on fire. I grabbed my purse and phone, walking out to meet Kelsey. She was on floor 32 and we were meeting in the lobby. I went and waitied in the lobby and saw Kelsey walking up to me. I pulled her into a hug and we started to walk. Out of no where she said "I miss Liam, I don't know why I broke up with him". "Kelsey, Liam still loves you and misses you too and I'm pretty sure he still loves you" I said giving her a sad smile. "Oh" is all she could say. We arrived at a small cafe and orderd sitting in the corner table. The guy came and gave us our things and then he handed me a piece of paper, saying call me with his number. "If you've been living under a rock I'm dating Louis from One Direction" I said handing him back the paper. He ran off, looking pretty emmbarased. "Um ok, that was pretty weird" Kelsey said. I laughed and nodded.

Louis's POV =)

We were going to practice for MSG now. We looked outside the hotel and there was at least 100 girls. "Wanna make their day?" Zayn asked us. I nodded and we ran outside, past Paul and security. We went outside and I yelled ''OK SO LINE UP AND COME AND GET A PHOTO WITH US!''. They all lined up and one by one they took photos with us and then the last person was a little girl about 7. She was really cute and she has wavy brown hair and blue eyes and looked a lot like Lauren. I looked up from her and saw that Lauren was there. I tapped Harry and he said "What Lou'. I turned him around to so he could see Lauren. "Hey Lauren" he said pulling her in for a hug. "Hey Harry". "What are you doing here?" he asked. "My little sister Alice and I got ticketes for your concert and besides I'm your girlfriend and I'm here to support you" she said. Luckily all the fans had left and Harry gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Once Lauren had left I said "When did you and Lauren start dating?" I asked. "When we went on that first date" Harry said I was got into the car. "Good job mate" Niall said. Harry smiled. People think Harry is only up for a fling but when he saw Lauren there, you could tell that it was more than that. His face lit up when he saw her and you could tell that he loves her.Once we got to the practice studio, we put our stuff down and started off with "Up All Night". Madison Square Garden is going to be the biggest peformance we have done so far and we don't want to mess it up, so we are going to be practcing unti its perfect. Niall and I messed around during the song since we don't have a solo each. Once we finished Na Na Na we went onto to "Stand Up''. When my bit came on I started singing.

I know you're hearts been broken

So don't you give up

I'll be there, yeah I know it

To fix you with love.

Once we had finished we we t back to the hotel room and Eleanor, Perrie and Kesley were sitting on our couch. Liam stopped in his tracks when he saw Kelsey. Kelsey looked down to the ground and Liam went to his room. "Kelsey go and talk to him" Eleanor said. She nodded and followed Liam to his room. "I hope they get back together, they still love each other" Eleanor said as I sat down next to her. Perrie went back to her room to see Zayn and Niall was eating food. Typical Niall. Eleanor sat on my lap and then Niall took his phone out and snapped a picture off us. "What are you going to use that for?" I asked taking Eleanor's beanie off and playing with her brown waves. "Nothing, nothing at all" he said grinning. I heard my twitter notfication go off and Niall laughed running out of the room with his chips in his hands. I looked at the photo and showed Eleanor. "Aw we look cute!" she said. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. This is going to be a good week.

Hello hello hello :)

Hows it going guys?

I'm going to be updating a lot now that its holidays....or not we will see!

This chapter is dedcatied too.........my best friend MissTWLove! But she didn't get the lyrics last time and it was All Time Low by The Wanted and since she loves The Wanted. You get the picture now.

Lyrics!

It started with a whisper

And that was when I kissed her

And then she made my lips hurt

I could hear the chitchat

I think I have a shopping addiction, I buy way to many clothes :/

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_43/set?id=65242851

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :) 

Comment and vote please!

Lots of love,

~Alex xx