Chapter 12

Eleanor's POV =)

Friday

"El, wake up we are going to Starbucks" Louis said. I shot up, my hair everywhere. "I knew that would get you up" Louis said. I feel back down. "Ugh, so we aren't going?" I asked. "We can if you want to, we were going to go-karting with Niall and Morgan" Louis said. I got up and Louis gave me a kiss on the head. "Is 8, so we will get going at 9" he said. I nodded and got up, grabbing my clothes for the day. I had a quick shower, washing my hair. I slipped on my denim sleevless shirt and blakc high wasted shorts. I put my hair in a side plait and slipped on my white Keds. I looked over in the corner of my room, both the teddy bears that Louis had won me sat there. They are cute. I grabbed my Raybans and phone, walking out to the lounge room. I found Louis on the couch and Harry chatting with a blonde girl at the counter. "Um El, this is Annabel" Harry said. Annabel had wavy blonde hair, nice clear blue eyes, she was about Harrry's height, her skin was sun kissed, she looked like a model. "Ah so your Annabel" I said grinning. "Yep, the one and only" she said flashing a smile. "I'm Eleanor". "Ah Louis's girlfriend, your a stunner" she said. "Aw thanks, so are you" she said. "We gotta go El" Louis said. I nodded and said goobye to Harry and Annabel, then we left. We got in Louis's car and drove to Starbucks. "Does Morgan know that she is going go karting with us?" I asked. "Um no" Louis said. "I'll text her" I said laughing. "Thanks babe" Louis said. 

Me- Hey Morgan, do you wanna go go karting with Louis and I? If you do meet us there at 11 :) x

Morgan- Yeah sure, see you then :) x

"Shes coming!" I said. "Wooh, now her and Niall will be togther for ever!" Louis said. We burst out laughing and then we got to Starbucks. We walked in and saw some fans, Louis giving them a wave. We orderded and sat in the corner table. "So, I have something for you" he said grinning. "Louis, no I don't want it" I said sighing. "Yes, yes you do" he said pulling something out of his pocket. He placed on envelope and said "Open it El, please". His blue eyes filled with excitment. I gave in and opened it. HOLY GOD, TWO TICKETS TO BORA BORA! "Louis, oh my gosh!" I said. "So, do you wanna go?" he asked. "I would LOVE to go!" I said smiling. He grinned and said "If we were standing up, I would hug you''. I stood up and so did he, and he pulled me into a hug. "Ah Eleanor, we will have the best time ever!" Louis said as we sat down. "We will, we will" I said smiling. We were going for TWO weeks. Thats right TWO! What the heck are you supposed to do for two weeks? Our food and drinks came and I took a sip of my caramel frappee. "So, what the heck are we supposed to do for like 2 weeks?" I asked. "Party, go swimming, go snorkling, go hiking, sleep, eat" Louis said. "Sounds amazing" I said smiling. Once we were done, we got in the car and drove off to the go karts place. The reason I want to take Eleanor on a holiday this early is because, we won't get much of a chance next year. We got out at the go karting center and walked inside to see Niall. "Hey Niall" Eleanor said. "Hey El" he said hugging. "NIALL!" I yelled. "Louis!" he said smiling sadly. "Aw mate she will come round" I said. Then Morgan walked in. "What she doing here?" Niall asked. "Whats he doing here?" Morgan asked. They both looked at us. "Morgan, Niall would never cheat on you, he bloody loves you" Eleanor said. I think the guys at the counter are getting a show. "Is this what it is about, Morgan I would never cheat on you!" Niall said. Morgan looked up. She ran into his arms and kissed him. ''WOOOHHH YESSS!" Eleanor and I said hugging. "Now come on and lets drive" I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I WON!" Morgan yelled. "Na ah, I did" Niall said laughing. "I'm pretty sure I did'' Eleanor said. "What are you guys crazy, I DID!" I said. They all rolled their eyes and laughed. "Um boys, there are fans over there" Morgan said. We looked over and 4 girls with One Direction tops were standing there. They came up to us and we took a photo with them. And then outside we heard cars. "Oh no paps" Niall said. "I will go and check how many paps there are'' Morgan said. Morgan walked out and I put my arm around El's waist. Morgan gave us thumbs up and we walked out. "Hey guys'' I said. "Hey Louis" one said. We let them take a few pictures and then got in our cars. "Meet you back out our place" I said to Morgan and Niall. They nodded and Eleanor and I drove off. "That was fun!" Eleanor said smiling. "Yeah it was but now we have to pack for our holiday!" I said. 'WOOOH!" Eleanor said. This holiday is going to be fun :)

Hey guys :)

Sorry its been so long

Lyrics

The more that I push

And the more you resist

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_12/set?id=59881719

El's outfit ^^ :)

Keep posting your comments, I love them :) xx

Lots of Love

~Alex xx

P.s

http://britishinfection.tumblr.com/

Check out my tumblr!