Chapter 38

Saturday

Eleanor's POV =)

So today is my last day with Louis until I got to Uni. Well at least I will still get to see him. I had pakced all my stuff and I had on a pair of black denim jeans, a mint knit jumper and white Keds. I had a Burberry satchel and my hair was in a high pony tail. I was saying goodbye to Harry and Louis but hey, I would probably see them in a couple of weeks. "I'm gonna miss you El" Harry said giving me a hug. "I'll   miss you too Haz, keep Lou in line for me" I said. "I'll try but you never know with that boy" Harry said. I laughed and went over to Louis. He pulled me in for a kiss and I returned it. Harry coughed and we pulled apart blushing. I pulled him into a hug and said "Its ok Lou Boo, you'll see me soon". "I know but I'm going to miss not having you around all the time". "Aw Lou, I'm going to miss not having you around all the time too" I said giving him a small smile. After about 10 minutes I had to go and Louis yelled out ''I LOVE YOU EL!". ''I LOVE YOU TO LOU!''. 'HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?" Harry yelled. ''LOVE YOU TOO HARRY!''. I jumped in my car with all my stuff and drove off to the Uni campus. The boys waved me off and then I was gone. I sang along to all the songs on the radio and before I knew it I was at Uni. I would be sharing a room with my friends Ella, Kate and Lucy(I don't know who she rooms with at Uni). I parked my car in the student car park and grabbed all my stuff, which by the way is pretty hard. "Hey El, need some help?'' my friend Lucy called out. Lucy has long brown hair which is really wavy and bright green eyes. She is around 5'7, sun kissed skin and is a little bit curvy. She is beautiful. "Thanks Luc" I said smiling. We talked all the way back and then we were at our room. ''EL!'' Kate and Ella said. "KATE AND ELLA!'' I said smiling. Kate had shoulder length straight dirty blonde hair, soft brown eyes. She was really short, around 5'5 and she had pale skin and she was pretty skinny. She is gorgeous. Ella has curly browny/blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was the tallest out of us, around 6'0, she has tanned skin and had an athletic body. She is really pretty. They pulled me into a hug and Kate said "So when were you going to tell us that you are dating Louis Tomlinson?". I grinned to myself and said "Oh yeah, guys I'm dating Louis Tomlinson". They laughed and said "So are the other boys off the market?" Lucy said sitting down on my bed next to me. "Well Liam and Kelsey are going out, Zayn and Perrie, Niall and Morgan.." I said. "Wait what Niall and Morgan are still going out?" Ella asked. "Yeah he loves her to much to let her go" I said. They awed and then Lucy asked "And what about Harry?". Ah Harry. "Well he went on a date with a girl named Lauren who seems really nice and a lot like Harry, so only time will tell". Lucy is a Harry girl. Its pretty funny that 20 year olds like One Direction, but hey its hard not to like them. Once I had finished unpacking, I went into the kitchen living area and saw that Kate was making dinner. "Whats for dinner Kate?" I asked her sitting at the bar. "Beef stir-fry" she said. "Yummm" I said pulling out my phone. I had a mention on twitter from Louis. 

Louis Tomlinson- @EleanorJCalder missing you <3 xx  twitpic.53H673BD

I favourited it and retweeted it and then replyed to it.

EleanorJCalder- Aw Lou I'm missing you too even though its been like 3 hours, your such a softy sometimes ;) <3 xx @Louis_Tomlinson.

The picture was of us from the other day at the park. I saved it onto my phone and made it my screen saver. Once dinner was ready, Kate served us up and I got everyone a glass of water. We sat at the bar and ate our dinner. "Hey guys, you remmeber my friend Cat?" I asked. "The crazy red head?" Ella asked. I laughed and said "Thats the one, she is engaged to her boyfriend!'. "Aw thats so cute!" Kate said. Once we had done eating, I was really tired for some reason and I said "I'm going to bed guys. I shared a room with Ella. I went and slipped into my pjs and quickly replied to Louis's texts and then fell asleep in my bed.

Louis's POV =)

"Hey Lou, wanna go clubbing?" Harry asked. Its way to quite without Eleanor and boring. "Yeah ok, just let me get changed" I said. I went and put on some black chinos and a blue shirt and white Vans. I fixed my hair up, grabbed my phone and wallet and then we got into my car and left. It was pretty dark outside so I hoped no one saw us. Once we arrived at the club, we went in and Harry said "I'll stay a little bit sober tonight since Liam isn't here". I laughed and nodded, getting myself a shot. Soon enough I was out on the dance floor. Some girl who's dress was too tight, she had beach blonde died hair and too much fake tan, was grinding up against me.  "Ohhh my god, your Louis Tomlinson!'' she screamed. "Shhhh!" I said. Before I knew what she was doing, she was pulling me into the hall that was leading down to the bathrooms. "I have a girlfriend, idoit" I said pushing her away from her. I ran back into the club and said to Harry "Lets go". "Gee Louis, you must really miss El, you don't even want to party". "Its not that, I'll tell you when we got back" I mumbled. Harry drove us home and then we went and sat on the couch and then I said "When I was dancing, I started grinding up agaisnt a girl and then she tried to make a move on me!". Harry gasped and said "You didn't kiss her back?". "No, of course not I love Eleanor way to much to do that!'. "Good, because Eleanor loves you so much Louis". I smiled and then I got up "I'm going to bed Harry". "Night Lou". "Night Haz". I'm so glad that I have a friend that I can talk to anything about. Once I was in my room, I got in my pjs and then saw that Eleanor had accidntley left a jumper behind. I picked it up and it smelt like her, as wired as that sounds. I checked my phone and saw that Eleanor had replied to my text saying:

El- I love you too Lou xx

I smiled and then I slowly went to sleep.

Hey guys, really bad chapter :(

But on the bright side 14,000+ reads :) Thankyou all x

This chapter is decatied to....MrsHoranStyles93 for getting the song last chapter! "Madhouse" by Little Mix!

Lyrics!

If you're pretending from the start like this,
With a tight grip, then my kiss
Can mend your broken heart

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_38/set?id=63628240

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Now I would like to know, who would you like me to write about next? Niall, Liam, Harry or Zayn? Or maybe another Louis one :)

Comment and vote please!

WOOOOH NEARLY HOLIDAYS HEAR!

Now the lyrics are from songs of my I-pod so you proabaly have guessed what type of music I'm in to :)

Lots of love,

~Alex :) xx