Chapter 50

Oh my gosh, Chapter 50 :D

Eleanor's POV =)

It's Christmas! Yay finallt, I'm so excited! "El, El wake up it's Christmas!" Louis said shaking me softly. "I know Louis, just hold on a minute" I said sleepily. I slowly got up and saw Louis sitting cross legged next to me, with a huge grin on his face like a 5 year old. "Merry Christmas Lou!" I said giving him a hug. "Merry Christmas El!" he said. We went out to the lounge room and saw the presents under the tree. There were more then there should be. "Louis what did you do?" I asked. He had a cheeky grin on his face. "Nothing El, nothing at all" he said. I rolled my eyes and we sat by the tree, which had way to many presents underneath it. I handed Louis his present from me, which was a new pair of Rayban's and he handed me mine. I opened it and I had got two pairs of new jeans and a new necklace. The jeans were a dark acid wash and the other pair were a light denim. The necklace was gold and it had a small heart on it. "Aw Louis, thankyou so much!" I said giving him a hug. "It's ok and thankyou for my present" he said putting the sunnies on. I laughed and he said "Open your other presents". I got gift cards from the boys, clothes from the girls and then Louis had put more presents under the tree for me. "Louis you shouldn't do this" I said sighing. "But El" he whined. He gave me puppy dog eyes and I caved in. "Oh fine Louis but never again!'' I said. He fist pumped the air and I started to open the presents. I got quite a few clothes, shoes and everything else. I got come new CD's and some make-up. "Louis, this is too much thankyou so much!" I said giving him a hug. "Its ok" he said with a smile. We went and made breakfast, we had porriage. We are going to his Mum's house at 12 and it is 9 now, so we should be getting ready. Louis used the guest bathroom shower while I used our shower. I washed my hair and myself off, jumping out and the cold air hiting me. That's one of the things I don't like about Winter, the weather its to cold. I dried off slipping on a white sleevless peplum top and red wine velvet skater skirt, I tucked the top in and slipped on a black blazer. I did my make-up, fairly natural and I curled my hair, leaving it down. I put in some dark silver small flower studs and a infianty ring. I slipped on my leather black Oxfords and grabbed my black Marc Jacobs bag. I went out into the lounge room and found Louis putting all the presents into a red Santa sack. I smiled and went down to help him. "I hope they like them" I said. "They will El, I promise you" he said. I grinned and then we walked out to the car and Louis started to drive. They were playing Christmas songs on the radio and "Mistletoe" by Justin Beiber was playing. "This is a cute song" I said. It was snowing outside but it wasn't that cold. It took a good two hours to get there and once we got there, it was snowing even more. We got out and went inside, in from the cold. "MOTHER I'M HOME AND I COME BEARING GIFTS!" Louis yelled. I laughed and then Jay yelled back ''IN THE KITCHEN LOVES AND MY PRESENTS ARE UNDER THE TREE, LOUIS PUT THEM UNDER THE TREE AND ELEANOR LOVE YOU CAN COME TO THE KITCHEN". Louis groaned and I walked into the kitchen. "Merry Christmas El!" she said giving me a hug. "Merry Christmas Jay, where are the girls and Dan?" I asked. "Outisde, playing in the snow" she said. I grinned and looked out the window and sure enough, there they were. I grinned and Jay said "You look gorgeous today El". I blushed and thanked her. Louis came into the kitchen looking for food. "Mum, I'm hungry" Louis said. "Merry Christmas to you too son" she said rolling her eyes. I laughed and Louis said "When is everyone else getting here?". "At 12.30" Jay said. Louis nodded and took my hand and we went and sat in the lounge room. We talked and took some pictures and tweeted and texted people saying "Merry Christmas". When the girls and Dan came inside, they said Merry Christmas and then went upstairs to get changed. The twins came down first and I gave them a hug. "Guess what El!" Pheobe said. "What?". "I got a new I-pod for Christmas!" she said showing me a I-pod Nano which was blue. "Oh thats so cool!" I said with a grin. We sat around talking for ages when Louis's family started arriving. He came and introduced me to his family, which are all so nice. I started up a conversation with one of his cousin's, Isabelle  who was very pretty and looked a lot like Louis but with blonde curly hair. She was a big Ed Sheeran fan, so we got into talking abou that. She is 18. Daisy came and dragged her off and then I went to help Jay in the kitchen. "Do you need any help?" I asked. "Yes please, could you please make a salad?" she asked. I nodded and got started on the salad. "I saw that you were talking to Isabelle before". "Yeah, she's a nice girl and very pretty" I said. Jay nodded. Then out of no where she said "Thankyou for making Louis happy". Wow, that was sudden. "Thats ok" is all I could say. "No really love, Louis loves you, the girls love you and I love you too you are perfect for him" Jay said making me blush. Once I was done, I went and put it on the table and then went and had a chat to Lottie and her cousin, Tyler who is Lottie's age. After a while lunch came around and we sat at the table. I was next to Louis and Isabelle. We had ham and turkey, with veggies and salad. It was amazing! Once lunch was finished, we went into the lounge and opened our presents. From Isabelle, Tyler and there parents I got $30, from Ava, Jacob and Sophia and there parents I got a Zara gift card and from Louis's Aunt Julie and Uncle Mason, I got a Mac giftcard. From Jay, Dan and the girls I got some money and a American Apparel giftcard. I said thankyou, since I was very greatful. We stayed around for a little longer but then we had to go to my parent's house for dinner. We said goodbye and gave everyone hugs, then left. We drove off, full from all the food. I felt a bit sleepy so I had a bit of a sleep. "El, El we are here" Louis said. I slowly woke up and then we walked inside with him. My cousin Emily ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Oh my god, your Louis!!" she squealed. "Told you she was a big fan" I said laughing. Emily blushed and Louis laughed. Emily had grown a bit since I saw her last and her brown hair was quite long. "Oh my god your Emily!'' he said mimicking her. I grinned. He gave her a hug and then we went and put the presents under the tree. We went and said hello to my parents and then went and chatted in the lounge room.

Louis's POV =)

Wow, when Eleanor said that Emily is a fan she didn't mention she is a HUGE fan! I went and talked to her cousin, Ben about the football legue. Eleanor's family are very sweet but they aren't as loud as mine. We talked for a while, like a very long time since everyone was full from lunch. Eleanor's parents house is very nice, it was modern but not too modern. "Hey Louis, wanna see my room?" Eleanor asked. I nodded, since when Eleanor came to get her clothes and everything else, I was practicing with the boys. We went upstairs and we went down the corrider and into Eleanor's room. It wasn't your typical teenage girl room, because Eleanor was a teenager when she moved out. It was pretty big and mostly white, cream and beige but it still had the colourful things here and there. "Its very nice, very you" I said. She smiled and then walked over to me and gave me a sweet kiss. She pulled apart quickly, leaving my lips on fire and wanting more. Wow, that sounded sexual. She took my hand and we walked downstiars. It was 6 now, since we left my house at 3. We had dinner, was was turkey and seafood and vegies and it was so good! We had Christmas pudding for deseret. We went out and opened all the presents. Emily's face was priceless when Eleanor and I gave her the signed photo. "I love you so much Eleanor and Louis, I love you so so much!" Emily said. "Its no problem Emily, no problem at all" I said with a grin. My kris kringle, was Eleanor's Dad and he gave me a Topman gift card. Eleanor's was her cousin, Ivy gave her a Urban Outfiters gift card. We soon said our goodbyes and then left. "Hey El, wanna go to the park?" I asked her. "Yeah lets do it!" she said. We drove to that little park just on the edge of London and jumped out and it was pretty cold. Eleanor ran into the snow, her legs proabaly freezing off but that didn't stop her. I pulled out my phone and said "Hey El, turn around". She turned around with a cute grin on her face and I took a picture, uploading it to twitter. It started to snow and I walked over to Eleanor and took a picture with her. When I had taken it, I placed my lips onto her's and kissed her. Snow started falling, it was pretty cliche but we didn't care. We broke apart, our noses touching and Eleanor being Eleanor said "Hey Louis, it's cold". I laughed and put my arm around her waist and we went back to the car and drove home. We both quickly went inside and got in our pjs and made hot chocolate, watching Christmas movies till we fell asleep.

Omg chapter 50! We made it!

I would just like to say, thankyou for reading, voting and commenting! You guys are honstley amazing! And oh thanks for 27,000+ reads, love you!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_50/set?id=67550170

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Ok so I have a new story, called Beneath Your Beautiful which is another Louis one and I would like to know, would any of you like to be Zayn, Liam or Harry's girlfriends? Just comment bellow and I'll select my favourite entry! Just put down what you think I need to know!

Comment and vote please <3

Only 8 chapters to go :( Sad times.

Lots of love,

~Alex xxx