Chapter 7

Eleanor's POV =)

Saturday

Is, is this a dream? Did Louis really ask me out and then kiss me? Guess we will have to find out. I got  out of bed and had a quick shower. I put on my cream lace sleevless dress and added a brown belt. I left my hair wavy and went out into the lounge room. Harry must be still asleep, because Louis was sitting on the couch. He turned around and smiled at me. He stood up and came over to me. He hugged me and I hugged back. No it wasn't a dream, it is all real life! "You look beautiful" he said kissing my cheek. I blushed at that. We lead me over to the couch and pulled out his laptop. "Lou, what are you doing?" I asked. "A twit cam, with you" he said. "But Louis, what happens if they don't like me!" I said worried. "El, they will love you". I tried to smile but I was pretty scared. "Hey guys, its me Louis and my gorgeous girlfriend, Eleanor" he said. I gave them a wave and we read out some of the comments.

Oh my gosh, Eleanor is so pretty.

Eleanor, I love your dress!

"Aw thankyou guys" I said smiling. We talked to them for aboit half an hour and we started to get hungry. Louis made us bacon and eggs while we sat at the table. "What do you wanna do today?" he asked me. "I dunno". "Wanna go to Starbucks and then shopping?" he suggested. I nodded. We finished our breakfast and Harry still wasn't up. We went to his room and barged in. He wasn't there. Louis called him.

"Harry where are you!?".

"Oh um right".

"Ok".

"Bye, love you too".

"Where is he?" I asked. "Well, he snuck out last night and went to Annabel's place". I laughed. Oh Harry. "That cheeky boy" I said grinning. Louis smiled and then came and kissed my forhead. Come on lets go" Louis said. I nodded and then grabbed my phone and then Louis put his arm around my waist. It send sparks around my body. We got into Louis's car and drove of. We turned on the radio. "Turn Me On'' by Niki Minaj and David Guetta was playing. "Niki Minaj creeps me out" I said. "I know, she is a bit wired hey" Louis said. For some reason, it made us go into fits of laughter. After a couple more songs, including "Gotta Be You" we arrived at the shopping center. "Lets go to Starbucks" Louis said putting his arm around my waist. We walked into Starbucks and Louis got a coffee while I got a chocolate frappee. There weren't many fans around, because they don't get out until July(Idk when UK schools get out). "Mmm this is so good!" I said taking another sip. Louis laughed. "What?" I asked. "Your so adorable" he said smiling at me. I blushed. Once we were finished, we went and started shopping. I love shopping.

Louis's POV =)

She is so adorable, like oh my god she is killing me. No joke. She had already picked out some clothes and was trying them on. "Can I have a look?" I asked. "Yep sure!" she said coming out. She had a pair of white shorts on and a pink sheer tank. She looks adorable. "You need to get it!'' I said. "I never new Tommo was into clothes and shopping" she said with a wink. "You would be supprised Calder" I said. She laughed and went back into the change rooms. We did heaps of shopping, buy loads of things. Once we were done we went to the park. "Today was amazing" El said resting her head on my shoulder. "I know" I said. We sat there in silence, a nice silence. "Your beautiful" I whispired into her ear. You could see her smile. Then a rain drop fell on my head. I looked at Eleanor, her brown eyes sparkling. "RUN!' she yelled laughing. We picked up our many bags and ran to my car. "Oh good, I hate this weather" Eleanor said running her hands through her wet hair. "Yeah me too, isn't supposed to be summer?" I asked. She nodded. "We should go on a holiday, some where warm, like in a month or something?" I suggested. "Yeah we should" she said smiling. Once we got back to Harry's and I's flat, we chucked our bags into our rooms and flopped on the couch. We turned the TV on to see Spongebob. Eleanor cuddles into me and we watched spongebob. She is to cute.

Oh my god

Such a long time :(

Thanks for 600+ reads <3 xx

Sorry its short..

http://www.polyvore.com/what_eleanor_is_wearing_in/set?id=58794509

^^ Eleanor's outfit :)

Lots of Love.

~Alex xx

This chapter is dedcatied to... annaliseeddy because she motavited me to update :)