Chapter 36

VMAS!

Wednesday

Eleanor's POV =)

So today is the day of the VMAS! The boys are pretty nervous but they aren't here right now. I have been studying and doing assmiengnts all day, finishing about 3. Kelsey and I were getting ready in her room. Kelsey had on a muli coloured dress while I have a mint green pleated shift one on. I was doing her hair, straightning it. Once I was done, she looked beautiful. "Your turn now El". I was going to have a milk maid braid. While she was doing my hair, we talked about the most random things ever! Once she was done, I had a look in the mirror and I must say, I lookd pretty nice! "Thankyou Kelsey!" I said. "Its ok El, you look gorgeous!". I blushed and said "So do you!". We both went and put on our shoes, I had a pair of nude heels and a put on my diamond studs and my infinity ring. I quickly put on some make-up and grabbed my white bag and I called Kelsey over to take a photo and I posted it on Instagram. I called a taxi to take us there and it took us about half an hour to get there. Once we were there, I texted Louis saying that we were there and he told me to go around back and meet Paul there. Kelsey and I waved to some of the fans who had spotted us. We walked around the back and saw Paul. "HEYYY PAUL!'' Kelsey and I yelled. He laughed and said "Hello girls, follow me!". We walked backstage and saw so many famous people, like Taylor Swift. Once we got to our seats, I pulled out my phone and texted Morgan. She is missing Niall so much, its hard for both of them. After that, Kelsey and I had a chat about anything. Mostly about clothes and some of the hate we get. "Trust me, it dies down after a while" Kelsey said. I nodded and said "The Larry Shippers hate me, because I'm a "beard" according to them". "El Louis loves you and you know your not, they are just jealous and besides Harry wouldn't of introduced you to Louis if he didn't think you guys were right for itch other" Kelsey said giving me a hug. I nodded and then we heard screams and the lights dimed and then we heard the start to "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".

I remember when we broke up the first time
Saying, "This is it, I've had enough," 'cause like
We hadn't seen each other in a month
When you said you needed space. (What?)

Kelsey and I sang along to the song together, even though its pretty annoying(aha omg no offence). Once it was over, I saw the boys in front of Kelsey and I. "Hey El, Kelsey" Louis said giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "Aw!" Kelsey said. I have her a playful hit and Liam said "Hey Kel". "Haha oh my gosh, Kel, Kel, I once new a guy called Kel(A/N I do, I'm not joking!) "Shutup El" Kelsey said laughing. "Psshh whatever" I said. I had a chat to Louis and Harry for a bit. "Hey Niall, Morgan texted me before to say that she misses you" I said giving him a sad smile. "Thanks El" he said giving me a hug. Then it was time for one of the awards, The Most Share Worthy Video. The crowd went silent and then Katy Perry(A/N I have no idea who presented the awards, so so sorry, but I do know that Katy Perry did) said "The winner is......ONE DIRECTION!!!'. The crowd went wild and the boys jumped up and went in for a crazy group hug.

Louis's POV =)

This is insane, crazy, amazing! The boys and I were so happy, we all jumped into a massive group hug. Once we pulled apart, I looked over to Eleanor and Kelsey who both had huge grins on their faces. El gave me the thumbs up and I gave her a grin and then we walked up onto the stage. Liam started to talk. "Woah, well this is crazy, I would like to thank the fans of course for getting us this award and just everyone who has supported us on the way and thankyou to our familys and our special ones" Liam said. "But anyway thankyou everyone and we love you all!" Harry said. Everyone cheered and clapped us and we walked off stage with our award, which by the way looks really cool! "Good job Lou" Eleanor said. I turned around and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks El". 

The night passed along, which included us getting two more awards! But then it came our time for our peformance. The boys and I went back stage to change our outfits. I got given a blue shirt, black chinos which I was to roll up and white Vans. "YOUR ON IN TWO BOYS!'' the stage manager said. We all went onto the platform and waited to be lifted onto the stage. Then the platform started to move upwards and with that, so did we. Once we were on stage, the crowd went crazy. Liam started of the song.

Your inscure, don't know what for

Your turning heads when you walk through the door-or-or

After Liam's solo, Harry went into his and then it was the chorus. Then it was Zayn's bit and during that Niall jumped around a bit. Then the chorus, then the na na nas and then Harry's solo.

Baby you light up my world like nobody elese

The way that you flip your hair gets me over whelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know oh oh

YOU DON'T YOUR BEAUTIFUL!

We went into the chorus again and then we had finsihed and that was the end of the 2012 VMAS. We went back stage and then Paul said "The van is outside waiting for you". We nodded and I screamed 'RUN FOREST RUN!'. I heard the boys laugh, Niall the longest because he just loves to laugh. We jumped into the vans and saw the girls sitting there. "You were amazing boys!'' Eleanor said giving me a hug. We all smiled and then drove back to the hotel. 

OMG REALLY BAD CHAPTER AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE -_-

But anyway hope you guys liked it and yeah :)

Oh Lauren will come back into the picture soon, not sure when though :) 

This chapter is dedctaied to.....no one because no one got the song. It was "Cinema" by Benny Benassi :)

Lyrics!

I notice that you got it
You notice that I want it
You know that I can take it

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_36/set?id=63327768

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Comment and vote :)

WOOOOH ITS SUMMER OVER HERE! Yay :D

Come and talk to me on tumblr- http://britishinfection.tumblr.com/

And oh, thankyou for 12,000+ reads :) Love you all x

Lots of Love

~Alex xx :)