Chapter 17-Part 2

Still Wednesday :)

Eleanor's POV =)

Louis hasn't told me where we are going but he said to dress up a little. I had a nice long shower, washing my brown hair. I got out and dried myself and drying my hair. I slipped on a pink chiffon bandeau Topshop dress, some pearl studs and a silver cross necklace. I curled my brown locks and then added a little bit of make-up. I walked out and slid on some nude heels and then I heard footsteps. I grabbed my brown leather statchel and turned around to see Louis, his mouth hanging open wide. "El, you look beautiful, wait no stunning" he said smiling. I blushed hard and said "You don't look to bad yourself". He had on a blue shirt, tan chinos and white TOMS. His hair was in a mini quiff. He looked perfect. I slipped my phone in my bag and Louis said "Shall we go". He took my hand and we walked on the bridge to the island. "So where are we going?" I asked. "You'll have to wait and find out" Louis said grinning. "Louisssss" I whined. "Eleanorrrrr" he mimicked me. I pouted but soon we were on the island and I was feeling excited. Louis lead me to a small forest and I started to think "What the hell are we doing" but then we were in a clearing. The trees around it had fairylights hung on them and in the middle of the clearing was a table with some candles on there and a picnic basket. "Lou, did you do this all by yourself?" I asked. "Well yeah but I had some of the resort people help me" he said. I broke out into a grin and pulled him into a huge hug. "Its perfect Lou, its perfect" I said. He smiled and then I let go. "Lets go and eat" Louis said. We walked over to the table and sat down. Louis opened the basket and the pulled out something in a bowel. It was pasta and it looked good. "Um Louis, how is this still warm?". "Well when you were in the shower, I called up some workers and I asked them to make pasta and some other things and bring it over here" he said. Aw thats so sweet. "Aw Louis, thats so amazing!" I said. We handed me a bowel full of pasta and we started to eat. It was amazing. "Its so good" I said after I had finished a couple of mouthfulls. He poured me a glass of wine and I said "Fancy". "Well yeah, its a fancy date" he said winking at me. I giggled and took a sip of the wine. Once we had finished the pasta and wine, we moved onto dessert.

Louis's POV =)

Eleanor looked absloutly stunning. Her dress was perfect for her and her hair was perfect. She had little make-up on but she still looked flawless. I opened conatiner and it had chocolate covered starwberrys in it. "Oh my gosh yum!" Eleanor said. I smiled at her and replied "Oh I know hey". She took one and took a bite. She moaned. "Its so good!" she said. I took one and took a bite aswell. "I know what you mean". We ate them one by one till there was none left. "Oh no, we have none left" I said. Eleanor giggled and then I got up offering her a hand. "May I have this dance?" I asked. "Louis there isn't any music" Eleanor said giggling. "Oh well" I said. She stood up and we walked away from the table. I put my hands on her waist and Eleanor put her arms around my neck. And then we slowed dance. I looked into Eleanor's beautiful hazel eyes while she looked into my blue ones. "I love your eyes" I blurted out. She blushed and said "I love your eyes too". We slowed dance for a while and then we stopped. "Should we stay longer or go back?" I asked El. "I don't mind" she said. "Lets go back" I said. She nodded. "Wait we need a photo!" Eleanor said. She put her phone up against the basket and put the slef timer on. "We have 20 seconds" she said. Eleanor came and stood next to me. I put my arm around her waist and she put her arm around mine. The phone took the photo and Eleanor went and grabbed it. "It looks good" she said. She handed me the phone and I said "Not good, perfect". "I'll send it to you later". I nodded and took her hand. We walked back to the hut and Eleanor said "I'm going to get changed". I nodded and then I took off my clothes and put on my pjs. Eleanor came out and we flopped onto the bed. "Thankyou Louis, for tonight, I loved it" she said. "Its alright El, I loved it too". "Night Lou Boo" she said going to sleep. "Night El Bell" I said cuddling up to her.

Sorry it was short...I have writers block :/

WOOHH WHOS EXCITED FOR LITTLE THINGS? I AM!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_17/set?id=60725111

^^ El's outfit!

Um lyrics!

Closed off from love 
I didn't need the pain 
Once or twice was enough 
And it was all in vain 

Whoever gets them, gets the next chapter dedcatied to them!

Comment and vote if you wish :) Love hearing your feedback!

Lots of Love

~Alex xoxo