Chapter 20

Ok before I start this chapter, I need to tell you all something. When I started this story I didn't expect to be up to 2,000+ reads at Chapter 20. Heck I didn't even expect 500 in the whole story, I didn't expect votes or any of those sweet comments. But once I started getting votes and the amazing comments, I thought "Ok so my story is getting somewhere". They day I get 1,000 reads was awesome, so I started to updating more. I love you all so much and thankyou for getting me here!

Saturday!

Eleanor's POV =)

I woke up, knowing that Louis and Harry would be at the studio all day. I rolled out of bed and walked into the kitchen, making myself some toast and tea. I sat at the table and turned the TV on. (I don't know any British TV shows, so I'm so sorrry!). The Loop which is a music show was on. "Lights" by Ellie Goulding was playing. I ate my breakfast and just watched TV for a while. Around 12ish I though I should get ready since the party starts at 2. We are going around to Luke's house for a late lunch and then probably staying for dinner. I went and had a shower, washing my hair. I got out and dried myself off. I did my hair, curling it. I slipped on my light pink button up dress with a collar and silver studs and a pair of diamond studs. I appiled a light layer of make-up, just covering up any spots. I slipped on my nude ballet flats and grabbed my nude bag, putting the present, my phone and purse in there. Then on my bedside table a saw a peice of paper. It said

El,

I hope you have a great time at your party and don't party TOO hard ;) What am I saying party as hard as you want babe! Anyways just letting you know that I will be thinking of you today and missing you :)

Lou xx

Aw thats so sweet. I quickly texted him back and then I realised that it was 1.30 and that I needed to get going. I went outside of the flat and there were about two paps and they took a couple of pictures. The paps aren't that bad, they get your picture and they go away. Sometimes. But I don't see the need of them getting pictures of me, I'm only dating a famous person, I'm not famous. I turned on the radio and "Call My Name" was playing. I sang along to the song and then before I knew it, I was there. I haven't seen a lot of my friends for a while beacause they have been travling or at UNI. Speaking of UNI, I have to go back there in October. I got out of the car and was greated by Morgan. Her perfect blonde hair up in a neat bun and she had on a black dress and black flats. "El!" she said. "Morgan!" I said hugging her. We walked inside and saw everyone. Tiffany ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. "Oh El, I've missed you so much". "Aw Tiff, I've missed you too". I went and said hello to everyone and handing Luke his present, which was $50 dollars. There was about 20 of us. I went and sat down next to Morgan and my old friend, Mike. Luke and Tiffany bought out the food and it looked so good! They served us all and we dug in. "So El, I heard you're dating a ceratin someone from One Direction, Louis Tomlinson hey" Addison said. I could feel Morgan tense up beside me. "Um yeah Louis and I are dating" I said. "Aw thats so cute!" Addison said. I smiled and then we went back to talking. It was nice to go out and not be swarmed by paps and fans. I wonder how Louis is doing in the studio? I was broken by my thougts when Morgan asked me "Hey El, where did you get you're dress from?". "Topshop love" I said. Man I love Topshop.

Louis's POV =)

"Oi Louis come here" Niall said. I walked over to where he was sitting with his gutair. "Yes Nialler?" I asked. "Wanna cover a song with me, Liam will film it for us?" Niall asked. "Sure which song?" I asked. "Um I won't give up by Jason Mraz" Niall said. "Sure" I said grinning. Niall began to play his gutair while I sang the song.

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

Once I was finished the boys and Paul gave me a clap and then we got back to recording. I went and recored my bit in "Heart Atack''. Once I had finished my part, I sent Harry in and checked Twitter. I had lots of metions about me singing "I Won't Give Up'' so I guess Niall posted the video. I went onto El's twitter and she had posted some photos from the party. She looked gorgeous, like always. Once I got bored of tweeting people and follwing fans, I texted my one of my best friends back home, Alex.

Me- Hey Alex, haven't seen you in a while! x

Alex- Yeah Tommo, when are you coming back? :)

Me- I'M BACK FOR A WEEK IN AUGUST!

Alex- SWEET ARE YOU GOING TO BRING ELEANOR? 

Me- If she wants to come, yes :)

Alex- Thats cool, I gotta go Lou, George is here :) xx

Me- See ya soon Potter :) x

Alex is in love with Harry Potter like its serouisly scary. I went and talked to Liam. We were going to the V festival togtether, with Eleanor and Kelsey. Wait I have to tell Eleanor I will tell her tonight when I get home. "Thats it for today boys, I will see you in a couple of weeks, we are nearly finished!" Tim said. We all whooped, the fans have been waiting along time for this. Harry and I ran outside, waving to the fans and stopping for about 10 pictures. We got into my car and turned on the radio. "Sweet Nothin" was playing. "When is Annabel coming over?" I asked. Harry became tense. "She broke up with me because we weren't aloud to be together" he said sheeding one or two tears. "Aw Harry, if she doesn't want to make it work she isn't worth it" I said. "You are right Lou!" Harry said. Once we got back to our flat, the paps were gone and we went inside and Harry started to cook dinner.

Hey guys!

This chapter is dedcatied to improudofavril for getting the lyrics last chapter :) It won't let me dedcate it to you but its for you!!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_20/set?id=61733429#stream_box

El's outfit ^^ :)

Thankyou for getting me to 3,000 reads :)

Righto I need a girl to be Harry's girlfriend, inbox me or comment your entrys!

Name-

Age-

Looks-

Peronality-

Likes-

Dislikes-

Any other things I should know :)

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since 18

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking, wasting

Lyrics ^^ :)

We had sports day today and my team won and I was house capatian! WOOH GOLD!!

Lots of Love

~Alex xx