Chapter 27

The day they leave for Doncaster.

Eleanor's POV =)

Thank gosh we packed last night. We were a bit late, ok a lot late. We are meeting Alex and Stan at 1.30 and its 12 now and it takes two hours to get there. I quickly slipped on some light denim jeans, a maroon/redish shirt with a collar and tan boots. I slipped on some gold braclets and put my hair into a side plait. I grabbed my tan back, putting my phone, purse, whatever I needed and put them in there. I grabbed my suitcase and pillow and then we jumped in the car. "Ok Macca's stop or Starbucks?" Louis asked me. "Macca's its quicker" I said. I was pretty excited to be meeting his friends, since he has met most of mine. We went through the drive through and I got a chocolate frappee and a ham and cheese toastie(yeah I know you can't get them but lets pretend!). Then we drove off. We turned on the radio and "Turn Me On'' was playing. I pulled out my phone and texted Morgan quickly saying that I wouldn't be around for a while. I forgot to tell her the other night. At around 1pm I was getting reallu bored. "Louisssss, when are we getting there?" I asked. "In an hour, how about it El tommorow if you like Alex, she will take you shopping while I hang out with Stan?" Louis suggested. From what I have heard Alex is a LOVLEY girl and its very funny. I'm pretty sure I will like her. And Louis said she is obbsesed with shopping, like me."I would love too, I need some new clothes anyway" I said. Once 2pm came, we stopped at the cafe. Louis jumped out and I followed him to where a girl with a blonde bun and a boy with brown hair. "LOUIS!" the girl who was Alex screamed. She gave him a hug and I took in her appreance. She had golden/blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, sun kissed skin, a gorgeous smile, long skinny legs and perfect skin. She was wearing pastel pink skinny leg jeans, gold sandals and a white peter pan collar top. "You must be Eleanor, oh my gosh Louis you were right she is perfect!" Alex said. I blushed and said "Thankyou". Louis intruduced me to Stan and I sat down next to Alex. "Hey Alex, I was wondering would you like to go shopping with Louis's sisters and I tommorow?" I asked. "Yeah sure, I'm in need of some new clothes" Alex said. Alex was really funny and told me stories of Louis when he was in school. She was also very nice and kind. We orderd our food, Alex getting a pizza and chocolate milkshake, she told me she doesn't drink. I pulled out my phone and took a picture with Alex. "Whats your twitter?" I asked her. "AlexandraMadeline19" she said taking a sip of her drink.

EleanorJCalder- Hanging out with this girl @Alexandramadeline19 :) xx

We were there for another untill Louis and I had to go. I gave Alex and Stan a hug and then got in the car with Louis. "So did you like Alex and Stan?" Louis asked. "Oh my gosh, yes Alex is amazing and Stan is really cool!" I said. Louis smiled and then we pulled up to an old stone house, it was very pretty. "Hey welcome to my crib El" Louis said. I laughed and picked up my bags and pillow and was greated by the girls and Jay.

Louis's POV =)

I'm really happy that Eleanor and my friends like itch other, it would suck if they didn't. I said a hello to my mum, her boyfriend and my sisters. I lead her up to my room which was your typical teenage boy room, soccer posters, a little bit messy and pictures of my friends. "Aw Lou, I like it, its really cute" Eleanor said placing her things down. "Nah, it would be better with pictures of you" I said. She smiled at me and then I showed her around the house. Pheobe and Dasiy ran up to Eleanor and dragged her into their room. I went in with them and Daisy and Pheobe were showing Eleanor their toys. "Come on girls, we are going down stairs for dinner" I said. They ran out and I grabbed Eleanor's hand and we walked down stairs. I'm really glad that my family like her, shes perfect for me.

Hey guysss!

Nearly at 6,000 reads!

Missed my ride home, lost my iPhone

I wouldn't have it any other way

If you're with me let me hear you say

This Chapter is dedcatied to...AlyzzaFrancescaMerca :)

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_27/set?id=62115667

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Thanks for all the sweet comments! Go and fan my joint account with my friend, its 1Dbuddies :) Great name, I know ;)

Vote and Comment please!!!!

Guys, I'm all gonna call you my Buddies, because I think of you as my friends now :) 

Lots of Love Buddies!

~Alex xx :)