Chapter 47

Eleanor's POV =)

We were back in London now; we got back about a week ago. America was amazing. Morgan, Niall, Harry and Lauren were allowed to come out as couples now. The Niall girls are happy for Niall but the Harry girls are furious. They have been calling Lauren a slut, bitch, whore any name you could think off. But Lauren and Harry won't let that get in the way of their relationship. They even have ship names for them, Miall for Niall and Morgan, Hauren for Lauren and Harry(A/N Idk I can't even pronounce it right. Today Louis and I are putting up our Christmas tree! I had on my black leggings, cream jumper with "Ho Ho Ho!" on it in red and white Superga's. I had my hair in a messy bun and right now, I am currently waiting for Louis to wake up. "Morning babe" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Morning Lou" I said giving him a plate of food. We both sat at the table and ate. "So where's the Christmas tree?" I asked him. "At the Christmas tree farm" Louis said. I nodded and asked "Do you have any decorations?"  "Yeah there are some in the storage cupboard" he replied. I nodded and then my phone went off. "It's my Mum" I mouthed. Louis nodded and I answered. Once I picked up we had a quick chat but then I said I had to go out with Louis. "Hey Lou, would you like to come to my parent's house for Christmas Dinner?" I asked him. "Yeah that would be nice and I was wondering would you like to come to my Mum's for lunch?" he asked. "Yeah sure that's fine" I said. Once we jumped in the car "What Makes You Beautiful" started playing. "It's been a long time since that's been on the radio" Louis said. I nodded and pulled out my phone and tweeted.

@EleanorJCalder- About to go and get our Christmas tree J @Louis_Tomlinson x

@MorganScarlet- Poo you, we always used to put it up together, ahha =) @EleanorJCalder

@EleanorJCalder- Oh shush go put one up with @NiallOffical =) @MorganScarlet

This mini "war'' went on until we got to the Christmas tree shop. "Yay Christmas time, I like Christmas time" I said smiling. "Oh El, you are like a 5 year old when it comes to Christmas" Louis said laughing. Our hands intertwined and I said "Oh I know, its one of my favourite times of the year". It was snowing just a little bit but it wasn't freezing. We went inside and there was a girl about 7 there with her dad. She had short curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She saw Louis and gasped. She walked over shyly and asked for a picture. "Thankyou Louis she said". "That's ok, would you like an autograph?" he asked. She nodded and went and asked for a piece of paper from the counter. "Who's this to? Louis asked leaning in the floor. She giggled and said "Della". "That's a nice name" Louis said. He wrote- Dear Della, thank you for being a fan and have a Merry Christmas =) Lots of Love, Louis Tomlinson xx. Then he did his signature. "Thanks Louis" she said walking back to her Dad. "Anytime love'' Louis called back. "You just made her Christmas" I said. Louis smiled and then we went and had a look for Christmas trees. "Hey Lou, let's get this one'' I said. Louis looked over and laughed. The tree went up to about my knee. "Yes Eleanor, let's get that one" Louis said. I laughed as he pointed to one that was at least 2 meters. "I think that is a bit to big" I said. We searched for a while until we found the perfect one. It was about 6'7 and a perfect shade of dark green. "That one" Louis said pointing to the tree. "Yes that's perfect" I said. Louis went and got the guy who was working inside and he helped us put it in the back of Louis's range rover(A/N I have no idea if Louis had a range rover but let's just say he does). We paid, splitting it half each and then drove back to the house. We carried it inside and placed it in the corner of the living room. "Ok let's go find the decorations" Louis said. We found them right at the back and the bottom on the storage cupboard. "Well that was hard" I said flopping onto the couch. "Elll come and help meeee'' Niall whined. "Oh no Louis, I'm staying on the couch the whole day" I said cheekily. "Well in that case" Louis said. He came and picked me up, carrying me to the Christmas tree. I squealed and said "Lou put me down, I'll help you ok". He placed me on the ground lightly. We started putting the decorations when I gasped. "El what's up?" Louis asked me. "We haven't been Christmas shopping!" I said. Louis laughed and said "We will go the day after Mum's party". I nodded, thinking about what I should get everyone. "Hey, do you think I could get a signed picture from Niall, for my cousin Emily?" I asked. "So your cousin Emily is a fan?" Louis asked. "Yep and she loves Niall to death, I used to sleep over at her house a lot on Sunday's, because we went to the same school and we would watch the X-factor and she would freak out when you guys came on and she cried for hours when you guys were voted off and she was convinced that she was going to marry Niall" I said. Louis laughed and said "Why haven't you mentioned her before". "Well, um I have no idea really" I said. "Do you want me to get all our autographs?" Louis asked. "Oh that would be great thanks" I said smiling. Before I knew it, we had finished. Except for the star. I grabbed it and tried to put it up. I felt a pair of strong arms lifting me up and I placed the star at the top of the tree. "There done!" Louis said placing me on the ground. I went and grabbed my phone and took a photo of it, uploading it to Instagram.

Louis's POV =)

I think we have the best Christmas tree in the whole world, if I do say so myself. Maybe it's just because Eleanor and I decorated it. Yeah that's probably it. "Hey Lou, can you come and help me sort out my clothes?" Eleanor asked. I better do my own wardrobe too. I walked up to our room and started to help Eleanor. I laughed at some of the stuff she used to wear. "Oh my god, I spent so much money on useless shit" Eleanor said chucking out a pair of brown converse. "I'm pretty sure I never wore those" she said pointing to the Converse. "If I had them, I wouldn't either" I admitted. Eleanor laughed and we kept going through our clothes, until we had finished. "Aw, that doesn't leave me with many clothes" Eleanor sighed lying on the bed. I lay down next to her and asked "Wanna go shopping". "What's the time?'' she asked. I looked at my watch and said "Only one". She nodded and grabbed her purse. We are shopaholics. "Let's go to that little café just down the road and then to the shopping centre?" Eleanor suggested. I nodded putting my hand around her waist. The shopping centre wasn't that far away so we walked there. We stopped at the café and ordered lunch. I got a salad and a tea. The fans have no idea where I live, which is great. I do love our fans but sometimes we all need our space and privacy. We sat in the corner and there was a couple next to us, kissing. Like a lot. I caught Eleanor's eye and we both trying not to laugh. Now they were making loud noises. "Um excuse me but could you please be a little bit quieter?" Eleanor asked. The couple glared at her, as I tried not to laugh. ''Eleanor!" the boy exclaimed. "Jamie" Eleanor said glaring. Ah, so this is her ex. "Um hey, this is my new girlfriend Bella" he said. Bella had dead straight dark brown hair and green eyes. Nothing special. "Oh your Lewis Tomlinson" Bella said. "Yep that's me". "Why are you here with Eleanor?" she asked me. "Because she is my girlfriend" I said. "Yeah but Larry is real not Elouanor" she said. I looked at Eleanor who was glaring at Bella and Jamie. "No its not, it's just a bromance" I said. "Whatever you say" Bella said rolling her eyes. "Come on Bella, we are leaving" Jamie said taking her hand. Once they had gone I asked Eleanor "Are you ok babe?" "Yeah its fine, she's an idoit anyway she was in my year 12 class and failed, she doesn't know anything". "But what you said before about them needing to be quieter, that was hilarious" I said laughing. "Why thank you" she said with a grin on her face. Our food came and we ate it straight away. Once we had finished, Eleanor beet me to the counter and paid the girl the money. We walked, hand in hand to the shopping centre when Eleanor stopped in her tracks. "El are you ok?" I asked. She shook her head and ran straight to the public toilets and threw up. She walked out and splashed her face. "Louis, um I've missed my period". This could only mean one thing. "We need to go and get a pregnancy test" she said. I nodded taking her hand and we walked over to the chemist and bought one. The pharmacist was an old lady, so she had no idea who I was and said "Good luck". I nodded and we walked back to the flat. "And El, if it comes back positive and it is a girl, can we call it Madeline?" I asked. "Of course Louis" she said smiling weakly. She took the test and said "We will have to wait about 10 minutes". We sat on the bed, Eleanor in my arms. "Calm down El" I said. She was breathing fast. "But Lou, this will ruin your career!" she said burying her face in her hands. "Look at me El, know it will not haven't you seen the fans on twitter saying how much they love you and want us to get married and Eleanor, you will be the best mother ever" I said kissing her head. She nodded and then she said "It's time". We walked into the bathroom and Eleanor said "Can you please look". I nodded and looked. A grin broke out on my face. "Its ok El, you're not pregnant" I said hugging her. She nodded and said "I think it may have been the food". I nodded and she slipped off her shoes, lying in bed. I lied down next to her and held her in my arms. We stayed like this until we drifted off to sleep.

Hello everyone :)

 Hows it going? 

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_47/set?id=66155855#stream_box

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

 Omggg this story is nearly finished :( Only like 10 chapter's to go :/ But don't worry I have another fan fiction, that I hope you all like :) 

So not much is going onnnn, how about Zayn on NYE. I showed my friend his outfit and we like died of laughter. He looks really funny but still hot!

Comment and vote please <3

Lots of love,

~Alex xx