Chapter 2

Lalalala hope you enjoy chapter 2! Vote if you like Carrots :)xx

So so so, I'm sorry I didn't update for a while. This chapter is not so"Uhhh what time is it?" I picked up my phone and it said, 9am. I should get up, and have a shower. I rolled out of bed, stretching and yawning, as I walked into the bathroom. I pulled my pj's off and stepped into the shower, the warm water felt nice on my body. I shampooed my hair with the strawberry scented shampoo, that I had brought with me, and then conditioned my hair. I rinsed my hair out and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my hair. I was going to curl it today. I curled my hair, I like my hair when it's curly. I put on a red skirt, which was about mid thigh, a white tight top, and black flats. I added a gold necklace, with a love heart charm and I went out to the kitchen.

The boys were still asleep, so I made breakfast. Bacon and eggs sound good to me! "Do I smell bacon and eggs?" Louis asked. He walked out in shorts, no top and damn, he has a toned stomach. Thank god, he didn't catch me staring, "Yes Lou, it is." I said. "I like what you are wearing today." he said. I blushed and said, "Thanks Louis." Harry came out, not soon after that, mumbling something about being awake, to early for a Saturday. "Oh shush Harry, bacon and eggs for breakfast." I said, handing him a plate. "Thanks El." he said, sitting at the table. I went and sat down next to Harry. "Yum." Louis said. "Yeah thanks, these were great, you can stay more often." Harry said. "I will take that offer up." I said, smiling. "Hold on a second, isn't there a flat next door, up for sale?" Harry asked, no one in particular. "I think there is, El you should live there!" Louis said. "Guys, let me think about it, ok?" I said.

They nodded and I asked, "Whats up for today?" - "We are going to Liam's flat and then to go see Spider Man - The untold story." Harry said. I nodded and then, put my plate in the dish washer. I went and brushed my teeth and then, grabbed my phone and my tan satchel bag. I went, and sat on the couch and waited for the boys. They were in the shower. I turned the TV on and, The Simpsons, came on. I watched it for about half an hour and then, the boys came out. Harry had skinny black jeans on, a white v-neck top and red converse. Louis had a light red t-shirt on, pale blue shorts and white converse. They both looked very nice. "Lets go." Louis said. We walked out and there were a few paps. They took a couple of photos but then, one of them yelled out,

"Is this your mystery girlfriend Louis?"

"Harry, Harry is this your girlfriend?"

It was all a blur and then we got in the car. "I'm sorry about them, there will be rumors now, but we will clear it up." Louis said. I nodded and then, I turned the radio on. It was Rihanna and Calvin Harris, "We Found Love". I hummed along to it. "Do you think the boys will like me?" I asked. "Eleanor, I'm sure they will love you!" Harry said, from the back. I smiled, and then the song changed, it was, "Glad You Came" by The Wanted. I didn't mind this song but, Louis thought other wise. "No, don't change it!" I said. "Wait, you like The Wanted?" Louis asked. "I like their music, I don't mind them either." I said. Louis sighed, and then left it. I sang along quietly. "We're here." Louis said. I got out and followed

Harry and Louis to the door. They just walked in, and I followed them in. "WE ARE HERE!" Louis yelled.

Then I heard footsteps, running down the hall. "LOUIS!" a Irish voice said. "NIALL!" Louis said. "Hey, what about me?" Harry asked. "Harry!" Niall said. They had a hug and then Niall said. "Who is this, lovely girl?" I blushed and said, "Eleanor Calder." - "Ah, we have heard very many stories about you." I smiled, and then we went into the lounge. "Liam and Zayn, meet Eleanor." Louis said. "Hello." Zayn said. "Hi." - "Hello Eleanor." Liam said. "Hey Liam." I said. We chilled for a bit, and then we drove to the movies. "So, we are seeing, The Amazing Spider Man?" Zayn asked. "Yep" Louis said, popping the P. I smiled, at his cuteness. Once we were there, there were a couple of fans, so the boys signed some autographs, and took some pictures. They were so good to their fans. Once we were inside, we bought the tickets, and then I went to buy myself some food. The guy was checking me out but, I shrugged it off. "Can I please have a coke and a normal popcorn." I asked. He nodded and then went back to staring at me.

I walked away and then Louis said, "That guy was practically checking you out, up, down, and all around." - "Its fine Lou, really." I said. "No, its not, it really isn't ok." he said, pretty pissed. Louis walked over there and said, "Would you please stop eye fucking my friend over there, she doesn't like it and neither do I and oh, while I'm here, I will have a Fanta and a packet of skittles." he said. I grinned at him, and he smiled back.

I think, I'm falling hard for Louis Tomlinson.

Louis' POV

I think, I'm falling hard for Eleanor Calder.

She is everything, I've ever wanted. Her smile, her laugh, her personality, just everything, she is perfect in my eyes. On Friday, we are going to the fair, so I'm going to ask her out then. But, that guy before, he was like eye fucking her! It was so annoying! We walked into the cinema and then, we sat down. I was next to El and Liam. Once the movie had started and I saw, Emma Stone, and I must say she is HOT!

Once or twice, Eleanor grabbed onto my arm, and it sent sparks all around my body. At the end. it was pretty sad, but overall it was a great movie. Once we were in the lobby, I gave the snack bar guy another death glare. Once we were out, we got back in the car and turned the radio on. "What Makes You Beautiful" was playing. It was funny, you know hearing yourself on the radio but, you get used to it, after a while. Once we were back at Liam's, we sat around for a while, talking and eating. "We

should be going now." I said. Harry and Eleanor nodded, and then we said goodbye.

On the way back, Harry said, he needed to stop at Jack Willis. We all got out, and the paps were there.

"Louis is this your girlfriend?"

"Harry are you secretly dating Niall Horan?"

"Harry is this your girlfriend?"

They have the stupidest questions, they do. We ran into Jack Willis, and we went to have a look around. I picked out a green and white stripe top, white shorts, and a pair of denim skinny leg jeans. Harry picked out a black tank top, gray shorts, and a red top. Eleanor picked out a gray singlet, a white sleeveless shirt, and a blue and white stripe top. Once we had paid, we ran out and jumped into the car.

We drove back to the flat and ran inside."That was fun, what's the time?" Eleanor asked. "Uh, it is 4ish." Harry said. Eleanor nodded, and headed off to her room. "So whats for dinner?" I asked. "Chinese?" Harry suggested. "Yum, I like Chinese food!" Eleanor said. She sat on the couch next to me and turned the TV on. It was a movie. "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." "Ohh Harry Potter!" Eleanor said. I laughed, she was so adorable."Oi guys, what do you want?" Harry asked. "Um, Fried Rice and Lemon Chicken." I said. "Um, Fried Rice and Honey Chicken." Eleanor said.

We sat watching the movie, and then the food came. "OH MY GOOOODDDDD FOOOOODDDD!" Eleanor screamed. She jumped on Harry, and then took her food. She came back down, and sat next to me, stuffing her face. "I still don't get how you eat so much, but are so skinny?" I asked. She shrugged, and continued stuffing her face. Harry came and sat down next to El, handing me my food.

We finished watching Harry Potter and then El went and got changed. She came back out, with her amazing curly hair in a high ponytail and the same PJS from last night. She still looked beautiful, even in PJS. "I'm gonna go to sleep, so night." she said, giving each of us a hug. "Night." Harry called. "Night El." I called. Once we heard her bedroom door close.

"You really do like her, don't you?" Harry asked. I nodded and then, that was the last thing I could remember, before I fell asleep on the couch.

I'M IN THE PRE-LIMS FOR NETBALL AND IF WE WIN WE ARE IN THE GRAND FINIAL!

I get my braces in 12 days :(

So, my brother who is 9, he got red jeans and OMG he looks so cute in them! And he has a white and

blue stripe top and white shoes and it makes him a mini Louis!

I get some El inspired clothes yesterday, a peter pan collar singlet which is white and lacey and

a knit thin jumper that has a black thing around the top :) Pretty sweet stuff! And a yellow top thing

but that isn't really Eleanor inspired, we have a green and gold day at school on Wednesday...

So anyway! Vote, Comment and fan please!

Lots of Love

~Alex xx