Chapter 44

Tuesday

Eleanor's POV =)

I can tell Louis is nervous about tomorrow night. But he will be fine, like always. And what the boys don't know is that their family's are coming to watch them tomorrow night. Louis misses his family so much, espically his Mum. I rolled over to see Louis, sleeping still. I smiled and then got out of bed to have a shower. I washed my hair and myself, then jumping out and drying off as quickly as possible. I slipped on my black skinny leg jeans, a white shirt and grey cape coat with black buttons on the side. I left my hair down and went out to see that Louis had left his bed. I pulled out my phone and checked my twitter mentions.(A/N I have nothing against Larry shippers).

@LarrySupporter- @EleanorJCalder ew, go away your runining Larry. Go kill yourself

@MrsTomlinson56- @EleanorJCalder stop being a beard, your ugly and Louis proabably doesn't like you anway.

@Larryisreal- @EleanorJCalder how does it feel to be a fake girlfriend? Go kill yourself.

My eyes were filling with tears. Then Louis walked in and saw me crying on the bed. "El whats wrong?" he asked putting his arm around me. I handed him my phone and he read them. "Eleanor I'm so so sorry you had to read that and non of that is true Eleanor" he said pulling me onto his lap. "Harry and I aren't together, you don't need to go kill yourself, you aren't a beard because Harry and I both have girlfriends, you are the most georgeous girl I have ever seen, I don't like you, I love you and you aren't a fake girlfriend, because to me you are my perfectly real girlfriend!" he said kissing my forehead. I nodded and then he pulled out his phone to tweet something. I had a look and it said-

@Louis_Tomlinson- Could you all please stop sending hate to my girlfriend? Thankyou :) xx

"Thankyou Lou, for everything" I said smiling. "I'll do what I have to do to protect the ones I love" Louis said kissing my cheek. "I'm going to have a shower El and then we are going out with Perrie, Zayn, Liam and Kelsey" Louis said. I nodded as he went to have a shower. I went and slipped on my black combat boots, gold cross bracelet and my nude Burberry satchel bag. I left my hair as it was. I went out and saw Kelsey and Liam on the couch. Kelsey with her head om Liam's shoulder. "YOUR BACK TOGETHER?" I screamed. Kelsey looked up and nodded giving me a true smile. "OH MY GOD YAY, NOW ALL YOUR FANS WON'T BE SAD!" I screamed again. Liam and Kelsey both gave me weird looks and I said "They were all pretty upset when you and Liam broke up". "Oh ok, I thought you were like a secrect fan or something" Liam said. I hid my grin. I used to be a pretty big fan of them. Once Louis came out he saw Kelsey and Liam and whisperd in my ear "So they are back together". I nodded and smiled. "Lets go guys!" Louis said taking my hand. We are going out for breakfast and then to do a bit of shopping and then later tonight we are going to see a play. We met Perrie and Zayn down in the lobby and then left. I think that the girls and some guys got the point that we just wanted a quite day and mostly left us alone. Expcept when they saw Liam and Kelsey, they went crazy. It was quite funny. Once we got into the center, Perrie and Zayn went of to H&M, Kelsey and Liam went off to some shop I don't know which one and Louis and I went off to a breakfast bar. When we walked in, the girl at the counter was a fan obviously because she put her hands over her mouth when Louis walked in. "Oh my god, its you!' she said at Louis. She has wavy black hair and dark brown eyes and she was around 5'7 and she looked 16. "Whats your name love?" he asked her. "Hazel" she said sweetley. She was shooting me death glares. Something tells me she doesn't like Louis and I together. She got a photo with him and a autograph and then said "Ew Eleanor, your such a beard covering up for Louis and Harry". Louis looked at like her like he wanted to punch her but I shook it off. We ordered even though Louis wanted to leave and sat in the far corner. Once we had sat down I said to Louis "Calm down, I'm not lettting them get to me". "But Eleanor!" Louis said. "Louis it's fine, remmeber what you said to me this morning that you and Harry aren't together or gay( A/N I have nothing against gay people, I know a few of them myself and they aren't any different to us). Louis smiled and took my hand. "Your so amazing El, you do know that right" he said. I blushed and said "Your amazing too". A different waiter came and gave us our food and we quickly finished it, so we could go shopping. Once we were out of the cafe, Louis and I went and met up with Kelsey and Liam. "Where to go?" I asked. "Anywhere" Liam said. We went to a lot of shops and I'm pretty sure I bought way too many things. Just like always.

Louis's POV =)

We had just spent a whole day shopping. I don't get how girls can do it. Oh wait I love shopping too. But what that girl said to Eleanor, was just disgusting. People have no right to say that, espicallaly since that I'm dating Eleanor and Harry is dating Lauren. If only they knew. We went back to the hotel for a little bit and I saw that Harry had Lauren and Alice over. Alice looked was talking with Niall and then Niall asked her "So whos you're favourite in One Direction?". "Louis" she said smiling. I smiled and then she said "But he's out and we leave tomorrow after the concert I won't get to see him" she said sadly. Niall saw me and I walked up behing her and said "Hello Alice". She spun around covered her mouth. "Oh my gosh, it's you!" she said. "It is me!" I said. I picked her up and she said "Can I please have a photo?". "Sure love". I got Lauren to take a photo on her phone and then Eleanor walked in. "Is that your girlfreind?" Alice asked me. "Yes, her name is Eleanor". "She's beautiful" Alice said. I smiled and said "Do you wanna go and tell her that?". She nodded, running over to Eleanor, her brown waves flowing down her back and she said "You're beautiful". Eleanor smiled and said to her "Well Alice, you are gorgeous". Alice blushed and I went and sat down next to Niall who was texting on his phone. "Are you texting Morgan?" I asked him. "Yeah, she's at gymnastics training". Even though for a 20 year old, she is very small and she is only about 5'6. "Niall, you should've got her to come but like acting as a friend for Eleanor" I said. "I asked her but she said she has gymnastics competitions". I nodded and gave him a hug. "Niall she loves you a lot, she would've broken up with you if she didn't want this look at Annabel she did the minute her and Harry weren't allowed to be together but Morgan stayed with you". Niall smiled and then I went and said to Eleanor that we had to go to the play. "I love you El Bell". "I love you to Lou Boo".

Most boring chapter in history!

But I have a suprise coming up, its a sad one. Someone is going to die. But I'm not telling you who!

Anyway, I have very boring holidays :(

This chapter is dedcatied too.....hannahrarick! She got the song last chapter, Everybody Talks by Neon Trees!

Lyrics!

I see a pretty girl and I wanna make her mine

They send my rocket to the sky I want them

But should I go for them? I'm like

Houston I think we got a problem

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_44/set?id=65444957

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Not much to say, probabaly not going to update by Christmas, unless I get 21,000 reads :) THANKYOU FOR 20,000+ READS! You guys are amazing, like omg love you all xx

Comment and vote please :) xx

Lots of Love

~Alex xoxx