Chapter 25

Thursday!

Eleanor's POV =)

Today is Thursday, I like Thursdays. Also today we would be seeing Tom Daley diving. He would be competing at 4pm and right now it was 12 and we are eating ice-cream, watching Mean Girls and in our pjs. "Hey El, when we go to Doncaster how would you like to meet my best friends?" Lou asked. "Yeah sure Lou, who Stan and?" I asked. Louis doesn't shut up about Stan. "Um Alex" he said. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of her and wow she is stunning. She has dead straight golden/blonde hair, big green eyes, she looked to be taller than me, she has sun kissed skin and had an amazing smile. "Whoa Louis, she's gorgeous!" I said smiling. "Not as gorgeous as you" he said kissing my cheek. I smiled and then we went back to watching the movie. I went on twitter and the hate had died down a little bit, but the Larry Shippers, they were very angry at me. Let's just say they hate me and are pissed at me. Apparently I'm a "beard" just to cover up that Louis and Harry are "dating". I'm also a fake girlfriend. Louis must of seen that I was upset and asked me "El what's wrong, are you ok?" I handed him my phone and said "Read them please". Louis started to scroll through the page and looked horrified. "Eleanor please don't listen to them, you are NOT a beard and I'm pretty sure you are NOT a fake girlfriend management set up for me because I'm pretty sure I asked you out myself and you are perfect and I'm falling in love with you more each and each day". I grinned at him and then a thought, do I love Louis? I know I'm falling in love with him more and more every day. "Louis, you really need to stop making these mushy speeches" I said blushing. "Oh but El, that's my specialty" Louis said smiling. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed there for a while and then suddenly I started to get really hungry. "Louuuu I'm hungry" I said like a 5 year old. "Ellllll me too" Louis said mimicking me.  I stood up and went to the fridge. "We have salad and chicken?" I suggested. "Yeah sure love" Louis said. I made the salad and heated up the chicken which was barbecue flavour. "Lou Boo, its ready" I called out. I heard Louis running and then he sat on the bar stools and I handed him his food and a glass of water. "Hey Lou, where's Harry?" I asked. "I think he is out with Liam shopping for new clothes" Louis said. I took a bit of my food and nodded. Harry does not need any more clothes, he has enough any way. Once we were done, Louis said he was going for a shower. I nodded and then pulled out my phone. I went on Instagram, Twitter ECT. I don't think Louis knows but tomorrow is my birthday. I'd rather keep it that way since the boys have their performance tomorrow and knowing Louis, he will buy me something expensive. Once Louis was out I went in and had my shower, washing my hair with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner. Once I was out, I dried my hair and then slipped on my black dress which was about mid-thigh and the collar had gold studs on it. I curled my hair and applied a little bit of make-up on. I slipped on my beige bow sandals and grabbed my black Effie satchel. I put my phone, purse and my Olympic pass in there and then went out to find Louis on twitter. Then my phone went off and I had a new twitter mention.

Louis Tomlinson- I would appreciate if you would leave my girlfriend @Eleanor Calder alone, she has done nothing wrong and she doesn't deserve all this hate she is getting! Love you lots El xx

I smiled and then replied to him.

EleanorJCalder- Thanks @LouisTomlinson, that was really sweet of you. Love you lots swell xx

Louis's POV =)

Eleanor does not deserve any of the hate she is getting! What has she ever done to them? The true fans will respect that Eleanor and I are dating but the "Larry Shippers" won't. Ok so Harry and I have a bromnace, big deal we aren't dating, I would never think of dating him. He's one of my best friends and we are nothing more than that. I'm dating Eleanor, not Harry or any of the boys for that fact. "Come on El, time to go" I said. I took her hand and we walked down to the garage and got into my car. Eleanor thinks I don't know tomorrow is her birthday but I do. Morgan told me and I found her old Facebook. Boy did she like to party! We turned the radio on and "Skinny Love" by Birdy was playing. "I like this song" Eleanor said staring out the window. "Yeah me too, it's nice" I said. We were going to meet up with Zayn and his girlfriend Perrie, considering that Eleanor and Perrie hadn't met. Once we were there, there were some fans wanting pictures which I agreed too. Eleanor stood to the side waiting for me. She was busy on her phone. "Hey is that Eleanor?" a girl with dark red hair asked me. "Yeah it is". "Oh my gosh, I love her she is so pretty and most of her tweets are god damn funny!" she said. I was surprised. I didn't expect that AT ALL. "What's your name love?" I asked her. "Bree". "Do you have a twitter Bree?" I asked her. "Yeah its @Bree1D67(I'm not very good with coming up with names)". "Thanks love, I will follow you now". "Thankyou Louis!" she said grinning. "No problem Bree!".  I walked over to Eleanor and she asked "Did you know that girl?". "No, she told me she thinks you are pretty and that you are very funny with most of your tweets" I said smiling. Eleanor broke out into a gorgeous grin. "Aw that's so sweet!" she said smiling. "I know". I took her hand and then I saw a familiar blonde haired girl with a black haired guy. I walked up to them quietly and then went "OH MY GOSH ITS ZAYN AND PERRIE!'' in a girly voice. They both jumped in the air and turned around. I had a cheeky grin on my face while Eleanor was cracking up. "Thanks for that Louis" Zayn said sarcastically. "No problem!" I said. "Um Eleanor this is Zayn's girlfriend Perrie, Perrie this is my girlfriend Eleanor" I said. "Hey Eleanor". "Hey Perrie.

Ok quick Eleanor's POV =)

Perrie was a stunning girl, with wavy blonde hair and crystal clear blue eyes. She had a cute smile and was quite tall. She had on black high wasted shorts with a silver stud cross and a white singlet with the batman symbol and black Doc Martians on. She was gorgeous.

Louis's POV =)

We went into the diving/swimming stadium and took our seats. Eleanor and Perrie were talking about something, most likely clothes  or something girly like that. "Hey Louis, do you have her present?" Zayn asked me. "Yeah I picked it up this morning" I said smiling. The diving started and first up was a guy from Sweeden. The time passed fast and then it was our very own, Tom Daley. The 4 of us cheered very loudly and then it went dead silent. Then he dived and it was AMAZING! We all cheered and then Tom got his scores. He came 3rd, which is still amazing! We all went crazy and Tom jumped in the pool with  the rest of his team. Ah he's a funny one. We all got up and then went outside. "See you guys tommorow!" I called out to Zayn and Perrie. I had to go and practice for tommorow night, which we were all very very nervous about. "El, I'll drop you have and then I have to go and practice, I will be back around 10, I'm sorry!" I said. "Lou, its fine I understand I need to finish a SA anyway so it will give me heaps of time babe" Eleanor said. We drove back to the flat, telling stories about our high school days. I smiled at some of the ones Eleanor told me. Once we got back I gave Eleanor a quick kiss on the lips and then I drove off to practice.

Hey guys!

Woah, you guys are amazing I'm nearly at 5,000+ reads!

Lyric Time!

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark

Finally I can see you crystal clear

 So, hows it going :)

This chaper is dedcateid to NiallsLostPrincess :) x

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_25/set?id=61911300

Eleanor's outfit :) 

Comment and vote please :) x

Um I don't wanna sound rude or anything but could you please comment what you like about my story, you can comment, inbox me or inbox me on Tumblr!

THANKYOUUUU :)

Lots of Love

~Alex xx 

 P.S This my tumblr!

http://britishinfection.tumblr.com/