Chapter 37

Friday.

Eleanor's POV =)

We got back from LA yesterday. Today is my last day with Louis before I have to go back to UNI. We were going out to Starbucks and then to the park. I was up after Lou, for a change. I went and had a shower, washing my hair and myself. I slipped out and dried off, putting my dried hair into a messy bun. I slipped on a beige high low dress with a brown belt. I went out and put on my gold strapy sandals, gold love heart ring and my raybans avaitors. I grabbed my brown effie satchel and went out into the living room to see Louis waiting for me. ''Well don't you look cute!" he said. I blushed and gave him a hug. "Guess what?" I asked me. "What what what?". "Harry's gone out to meet Lauren" Louis said grinning. "Really oh my god, yay, she better not hurt our little curly haired boy" I said. Louis laughed and we went and got into his car. "I'm going to miss you El when your gone". "Lou Boo, I'm only half an hour away" I said smiling sadly. "Yeah but not seeing you all the time is going to suck" he said. ''Aw Lou, not seeing you all the time is going to suck too" I said. We drove to Starbucks and jumped out, walking in holding hands. I orderd a white chocolate mocha frappuccino and a ham, cheese and tomato croissant. We sat in our usal table in the corner. The girl came and gave us our food and then Louis said "Um I was thinking for our 6 month, would you like to go to Paris with me?". Woah. "Louis really?" I asked smiling. He nodded and I said "I would LOVE too". "Yay!" he said fist pumping in the air. I lent over and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Once I pulled apart, Louis saw that there were fans staring at us and I said "Go". He gave me a cute smile and went over to the girls. They were both about 15. He came back 10 minutes later and said "The blonde haired girl, was A LOT like Alex and the red head was so cute, she was like "Eleanor is so pretty and I love her style and you guys are perfect together and you guys need to get married". "Aw thats so sweet!" I said finishing off my food and drink. Once we were done we got into Louis's car and drove to the park. "Which park are we going to?" I asked Louis. "The one we always go to" he said smiling. We sang along to every song that came on in the car and then we were there. As usual there wasn't very many people there so Louis and I had most of the park to our selfs. He took my hand and I intertwined my fingers in his. We walked for a while untill we reached a little forest. "Lou, where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see" he said smiling at me. We walked through the forest, it was very pretty and then we reached a clearing. The clearing had a small lake and nice green grass. Oh na Eleanor the grass was pink. "Louis this is beautiful!" I said. "I found a little while back, when you were out with Morgan". I nodded and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back and then we sat down on the grass. Louis pulled out his phone and we took so many random photos, about 100 I think.

Louis's POV =)

Right here with Eleanor, is perfect. No fans and no media. Just the the two of us, like a normal couple. "Eleanor" I said. She had her head resting on my chest and she said "Yeah Lou Boo''. "I just want you to know, when the boys and I go on tour, I promise I will not cheat on you and I won't forget about you I'll come and visit you when we have breaks and I will fly you over sometimes and most of all Eleanor, I will never stop loving you and we will Skype, text and call all the time and I love you so much El, you have no idea how much I do" I said. She looked up to me, her hazel eyes sparkling like always and she said "Well Louis, its my turn for a speach, I just want you to know that when you go on tour with the boys I will not cheat on you or lie to you, I will come and visit you and you will come and visit me and most of all Louis I love you and you have no idea how much I love you". I kissed her lips softly and she kissed back, softly. We stayed like this for about a minute and then broke apart. She had a grin and I had a smile. "Louis, what are we doing when we get back?" Eleanor asked me. "We are going to have pasta and watch whatever movie you want" I said smiling. "Mean Girls?" she suggested. I laughed and said "Oh of course El". "Yay!" she said smiling. We took lots more photos and then it started to get a little bit chilly. We got up and I put my arm around Eleanor's thin waist and we walked back through the park and back to the car. "Our new single comes out soon" I said smiling. "You gonna tell me what its called?" Eleanor asked. "Its called Live While We're Young and its a good party song" I said. " I can't wait to hear it!'' Eleanor said smiling. Once we got back, Eleanor and I went and changed into sweats and I went and made the pasta. Once I had done, El went and grabbed mean girls and we sat on the couch and watched the movie. Right now its even more perfect.

Shortest chapter in the history of chapters.

I'm so mean :(

This chapter is dedcatied to....no one because no one commented on my last chapter :'( Haha its ok :)

Lyrics

I feel a strange sensation taking over from my head to my toes

I got the shakes body rippling it's enough to shatter my bones

I'll give you a clue, its on of Little Mix's new songs :)

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_37/set?id=63327883

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Comment and vote, please :)

YAY 13,000+ reads you guys are amazing!

And oh my gosh I'm so proud of the boys peforming at MSG! From the bottom of the stairs to the top of the world. I love them and I'm so proud. God.

Now come and talk to me on twitter and tumblr or just on here :)

Lots of Love

~Alex xxooxo