Chapter 45

Eleanor's POV =)

The boys have been out practicing all day, so that left us girls at the hotel. Their families will be getting here soon. The boys won't be coming back before the concert so seeing their families will be a great surprise! Right now, Kelsey, Perrie, Lauren, Alice and I are getting ready for the concert. I have on my dark denim high wasted jeans, a thick cream knit jumper and a olive green trench coat. For my shoes I have on a pair of cream/tan brogue's and I have on a brown/cream  beanie with a pom pom and I brown watch. My hair is down and I curled it and I only have a little bit of make-up on.   I was doing Alice's wavy brown hair into a neat bun, with a blue ribbon which made her big blue eyes stand out. Alice has on a pair of denim jeans, a Louis t-shirt and a pink One Direction jumper. She also has on a pair of white converse. "Aw Alice, you look so cute!'' Lauren said. Lauren and Alice have a great sister relationship, which makes me wish that I had a sister or a brother. Perrie and Kelsey were doing their make-up when there was a knock at the door. I went and got it and the all the boys families were standing there. I let them in, the twins running straight into my arms. "Hey girls" I said smiling. "Hey El, its nearly Christmas!" Daisy said. Oh yeah, I forgot about Christmas. I need to go shopping for presents. "I know, are you girls excited?" I asked. "Oh yeah, we hope Santa comes and brings us lots of presents" Phoebe said. I smiled, Louis and I need to go buy presents. I placed them down and they went and talk to Alice. I looked over and Alice, Daisy and Phoebe looked like they were getting along just fine. Fizzy and Lottie came and gave me a hug and once they let go Lottie said "Guess what El". "What?" I asked. She had a massive grin on her face and she said "You know that boy Martin I was talking about a couple months back". I nodded and she said "Well he asked me out and I said yes". "Oh Lottie, that's great!" I said smiling. She nodded and went over to talk to Gemma. "Hello Eleanor" Jay said. "Hey Jay" I said giving her a hug. Once we pulled apart she asked "I was wondering would you and Louis like to come over to our house in a couple of weeks for a little catch up, since you know we all haven't been together for a while?". "Yeah sure, that would be amazing!" I said. "Louis goes on break soon, so I will ask him tonight after the show" I said. Jay nodded and then said "And oh by the way El, you look beautiful". I blushed and said "Thankyou Jay". We hung around in our hotel room for a while but then it was time for the concert. I went in a taxi with Kelsey, Perrie and Harry's sister Gemma, who is a very pretty girl. Once we arrived at the concert there were so many fans everywhere. We had backstage passes so we were good. The boys families also had them, us girls managing to get some for them. Once we were backstage, we heard the boys practicing "Moments". We walked around to where they were and I saw the big grin on Louis's face when he saw his mum and sister's. I smiled has he embraced his Mum in a hug. The other boys smiling and grinning when they say their families too. Then we heard footsteps and we heard "Thought you were going to sing at Madison Square Garden without me hey?'. Morgan Scarlet Hope. Her wavy blonde hair was straight and in a high pony tail. She had on white jeans, a pink peplum top, a cream cardie and pastel pink flats. She looked beautiful. The look on Niall's face when he saw her was just amazing. He run up to her and spun her around in a hug and then placed her down for a kiss. When they broke apart Morgan was grinning like crazy. "I've missed you so much" I heard Niall say to the little blonde girl. "I've missed you so much too". But then there was another surprise. Alex, Stan and another boy whom I don't recognise walked in the room. Alex had a smile on her face and ran up to Louis and gave him a hug. But when she pulled apart, she looked pale and weak. She didn't have the same glow on her skin and her eyes were green and sparkly, they were a misty grey. I shook it off thinking I saw her in summer last. Stan gave Louis a hug and then Alex grabbed the boy with the brown hair's hand and led him over to me. "Hey El" she said giving me a hug. "Hey Alex" I said returning the hug. "This is my boyfriend, George Shelley" she said smiling. George has messy brown hair and dark brown eyes. He has lightly tanned skin, a cute cheeky smile and is a little bit taller than Alex. "Hey your from Union J!' I said smiling.  "Yep, that's me and your dating Louis Tomlinson" George said. I nodded and then he put his arm around Alex's thin waist. I went over to see Louis and he gave me a kiss and pulled me into a hug. "Alex has a boyfriend" I said while he had his arms wrapped around me. "I know, they're cute together" Louis said smiling. He must be happy for his best friend. "Boys, you're on stage after Ed and he's on now, so get ready!" their stage manager Julie said. They nodded and I gave the boys one last hug and then went to sit in the audience. This is it, they have made it.