Chapter 26

The day of the Closing Cermony.

Eleanor's POV =)

Today is my birthday. I am no longer a teenager. Oh well, that sucks. Then I rolled over to see Louis sitting cross legged on teh bed, with wrapped presenst in his hands. I groaned. "Louis, how did you know?" I asked. "Because, I am your boyfriend and I  know this stuff". I got up and sat cross legged facing him. He handed me the presents and they felt soft. I knew what it was straight away, clothes and lots of them. "Go on open them" Louis said with a smile on his face. I opened them and there were clothes from Topshop, Zara, so on so on and they were all very beautiful. "Louis thankyou so so much!" I said smiling. I pulled him in for a hug and then he said "I suggest you go and check twitter". He was laughing so it must be funny. I pulled out my phones and looked at the trends.

#HappyBirthdayEleanor

#LouisandEleanorSexTonight

#LounorSex

#BirthdaySexFor El

"Oh my gosh, your fans are crazy!" I said laughing. "I know, Liam texted me this morning and told me, it was so funny!". He pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed back. He ran his hands through my hair and I put my hands around his shirtless body. His tounge was begging for entrance, which I let him. His hands went to slid of my singlet but then there was a knock on the door. Louis and I groaned and Louis said "Come in". It was Harry. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EL!!!" Harry screamed. He had a card in his hand and handed it to me. He came and sat on the bed and said "Go on open it, hurry El!". "Harry calm your farm!" I said laughing. I opened the card and it said

Dear Eleanor,

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, don't party to hard with Louis if you know what I mean ;)

Anyway have an awesome day love!

Love, Harry xxoo

"Oh my god Harry, you naughty boy!" I said giggling. The present was a $50 gift card for Topshop. "Thankyou Harry!'' I said giving him a hug. "Sall good El and Louis, we need to get to practice or we will be killed and that isn't very good for the band". Louis sighed and Harry left the room. "I'm so sorry El but I promise we will have fun tonight!" Louis said. "Its ok Louis and thankyou again for the presents". "Its ok El". He gave me another quick kiss on the lips and then went and got changed putting on some denim jeans and a blue and white stripe shirt. He gave me one last hug and then left. Once he was gone, my parents called and along with other people texting, facebook messging me(thank gosh I set it on private so I only can add people) , twitter and countless other ways. I had a look through the things Louis gave me and I picked out a dress that I was going to weat today. It was from Topshop, it was white and lacey it went to about mid thigh and it had shortsleeves. It was very cute and I loved it. I went and made myself breakfast, which was bacon and eggs for my special day and then turned the TV on to watch some Olympic re-runs which included Morgan's gymnastics. Once I had finished breakfast, I went and had a shower, washing my hair which was a massive brown tangle. Once I got out, I dried myslelf off and slipped on the dress. If I do say so myself, it looked really cute on me! I put my hair in a messy bun and cleaned my teeth. I slipped on my gold weave sandals, a gold bow ring and added a tiny bit of make-up. I was going out to lunch with Morgan, Tiffany and another friend of ours Cat. Cat was a tiny girl, only 5'4, she had died red hair and brown hairs and a cute smile, she kinda looked like Cat off Victorious. She was studying to be a Mariane Biolgest. She was pretty smart too. I grabbed my white effie satchel and then took a quick photo and uploaded it to Instagram. I got in my car and drove off. Louis and I slept really late beacuse it was 1.30 already. I turned on the radio and ''Up All Night" was playing. I laugehd a bit rembering the days that I was a samll Directioner. Oh those were the days. No not really, I like these days better everything is amazing apart from the hate of course. Once I got to the cafe I saw Cat, Tiffany and Morgan. Cat had on a navy blue button up dress on and black heels. Tiffany had on a dress to, the top half was white and the bottom half was a aqua/blue colour and she had gold sandals on. Morgan was also wearing a dress which was pinky/peach high low dress and she too had gold sandals on. Cats hair was down and curled, Tiffany had hers in a tight pony and Morgan had hers down and natural. They all looked beatiful. I walked over to them amd gave them all a hug, Cat the biggest because I hadn't seen her in a while. We all sat down and orderd our lucnh. I was getting the lasagna and a wine since we were at an Italian restraunt. "So Cat, you still going out with  Matt?" I asked. Matt and Cat had been going out for 5 years! "Yep and guess what!" Cat said smiling like the chesire cat. Haha. "What?". "He asked me to marry him!" Cat anounced. "Oh Cat, thats amazing, aw whens the wedding?" I asked. "Next year in April" Cat said. She pulled something out of her bag and it was an invite. I opened it and looked straight to the date, 6th of April! Hey Louis is back for a quick break then! "Um Cat, can Louis come too?" I asked. "Sure the more the better!''. Our food and drinks came and we just talked for ages and then it was time for us to go, Morgan and I were going to the Olympics.(Yeah I know that the closing cermony was at like 1 at night but whatever). I said goodbye to the girls and Morgan got in my car since she caught a ride with Tiffany. "So, how and you are Niall going?" I asked her. 'Great, apart from the fact we can't see itch other in public". "Morgan, it will get easier you guys love itch other so it will work. Then we were there and there were SO many people. We parked and then walked, in meeting Perrie and Kelsey and going to our seats. 

Louis's POV =)

I'm getting pretty nervous now. We will be pefroming in front off millions of people world wide. We were taking a break now, just sitting around and updating Twitter. "Hey Louis, what were you and Eleanor doing when I knocked on the door this morning?" Harry asked. That cheeky boy. "Um nothing" I said blushing slightly. "Ha I heard you guys, you were getting it on!". I slapped him lightly on the arm. "No we weren't, we kissed ok!" I said. "Whatever you say Lou" Harry said with a wink on the end. I got a load of texts from my family wishing me goodluck and my Mum was in the stands! We went back to practcing and then Lou our hair stylist and Caroline our stylist came in. "Come on boys time to get ready!' Lou said. We went into our dressing room and I put on the clothes that Caroline set out for me. It was a pair of olivieish coloured chinos, a light blue shirt and blue converse. Lou came and did my hair in its normal style. We sat waiting for a turn to go on. We were going on a big truck. Then we got called and it was our turn. I was really nervous, my hands were shaking and then we jumped on the truck. Our background music started playing and we rolled out, hearing so many screams! We drove out and Liam started singing. I saw so many smiling faces, I really can't beleive this is my job, its amazing! Then it was Harry's small bit and then the  chorus and I started to sing. This is amazing! Then Zayn went and then Harry and then the chorus and then then the na na na's. ''CLAP ALONG EVERYONE!" Liam yelled out. The boys and I started to clap and then the crowd clapped along and then it was Harry's solo. We all went quiet, expcept for some of the fans, they were screaming their lungs out. I smiled and then it was back to the chorus. ''THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!'' the boys and I sang in unison. We took a bow and went backstage. "OH MY GOD THAT WAS BLOODY AMAZING!" Niall said jumping up and down. "I KNOW BEST MOMENT EVER!'' Liam said. I tweeted saying

Louis Tomlinson- That was the most amazing moment, thankyou all so much for making it happen! Love you guys all so much xx

Now its time for Eleanor's suprise party.

Eleanor's POV =)

"Where are we going Morgan?" I asked. "You'll see" she smirked. We had been driving for about half an hour and I was pretty sure I was being kidnapped ny Morgan, because the whole time we had been friends she was just a spy and this was her chance! Oh my god that makes me sound like a crazy lady. Finally we stopped at the park, where Louis and I had our picnic date. I got out and followed Morgan. Then I saw fairy lights strung around the trees. I walked into the opening and saw about 30 people. "Happy Birthday Eleanor!" they all yelled out. The boys were there, Kelsey and Perrie, Cat and Tiffany, some other close friends and that was about it. "Oh my gosh guys thankyou all so much!" I said smiling. Louis came up to me and I said "You guys were amazing tonight, I'm so proud of you and the boys". He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said "Thankyou El". He pulled something out of his pocket and placed it around my neck. It was a love heart with a little diamond in the middle. "Louis its beautiful, thankyou so much" I said. "Anything for you love". Then we danced and partied the night away!

Hey guys!

First of all thankyou for getting me too 5,000+ reads you guys amaze me :)

 http://www.polyvore.com/eleanor_girls_outfits_in_chapter/set?id=61994732

Eleanor and the girls outfits ^^ :)

This chapter is dedcatied to dia531luci :)

Lyrics!

Robert's got a quick hand.

He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan.

Comment and vote please :)

Thanks :)

Lots of Love

~Alex xx :)