Chapter 16

Woooh Chapter 16! Keep your comments coming! I love reading them!

Tuesday

Eleanor's POV =)

Oh god, yesterday was amazing. The beach was perfect and Louis is amazing. I woke up and turned over to see Louis on his phone. "Morning Lou Boo". "Morning El Bell". "Who you texting?" I asked. "My mum, I told her about you and she wants to meet you" Louis said smiling. "What happens if she doesn't like me?" I asked. "She will love you" Louis said. I smiled at him and then asked "Do you want to go snorkling?" I asked. "Yeah we need the gear and stuff" Louis said. I layed my head on his chest and said "Theres a shop on the island, we could go down there later". "Ok El". We lay there in a nice silence and then I started to get hungry. "Louuuuuuu, I'm hungry" I said. "Yeah me too, lets go to that cafe again" he said. "DIBS FIRST SHOWER!" I yelled. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom. I stood in the shower and washed myself. I didn't wash my hair since I would  e snorkling. I got out and dried myself, putting my hair in a messy bun. I slipped on my aqua strapless bikini, denim studded shorts and a grey loose t-shirt. I went out and put on my gold strappy sandals and Rayban aviators. I grabbed my phone and went outside and took a picture of the sea and posted it on Instagram. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Louis walking out behind me. "Its so beautiful" he whispired into my ear. It sent tingles around my body."Now lets go and get our gear!" I said. "Wait no, we need a photo!" he said grinning. I giggled and he pulled out his I-phone and took a picture. And then he uploaded it to Instagram. I'm not gonna check my twitter and Instagram for a while. Louis said don't go on there for a while. Because when Kelsey and Liam first started going out Kelsey got lots of hate. But after a while it should die down. Louis took my hand we began to walk to the island. "If its ok with you, my mum and sisters would like to meet you on the Friday after we get back, I'm in the studio on the Tuesday and Thursday, so is that ok with you?" Louis asked. His face was nervous. "I would love to meet them!" I said smiling. "Oh good!" Louis said. Once we were on the island, we went to the same cafe as yesterday and had breakfast there. We need to get some food. Once we had finished there, my phoen started to ring. "Hold on a sec Lou, its my mum" I said. "Its ok babe, take as much time as you need". I smiled at him and answerd my phone.

"Hey Mum".

"Hey El, hows it going?".

"All good, all good and you?'.

"Great darling, heard from Morgan that you are in Bora Bora and dating Louis Tomlinson".

Oh crap.

"Um yeah, I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you".(Ok for the sake of this story Eleanor's parents are together).

"No no, its fine love, we wanna meet the lad".

Oh thank god, I thought I was in for it!

"Oh sure, um how about the Sunday after we get back which is in two weeks".

"Sure love, that sounds good".

"Anyways, I have to go Mum, talk you later, love you".

"Love you lots El, so does Dad".

Then my Mum hung up. I walked over to Louis and said "Um Lou, if its alright with you my Mum and Dad would like to meet you, I said the Sunday after we get back, is that ok with you". "Sure El Bell, its allll gooooooddd" he said. That made me giggle. Louis put his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the snorkling shop and hired some gear for the rest of the time. We walked back to our hut and Louis said "Should we go in the water now or later?". "Now!" I said grinning. "Ok love".

Louis's POV =)

And here we go again. She is to perfect. We put on our gear and walked out to the deck. "I'll go first El". She nodded and I jumped in. The water was perfect. "You can come in now" I said. Eleanor did a danity jump and landed next to me. "Oh its so warm!' she said smiling. "I know, its perfect" I said. We started to swim and saw so many colourful fish. It was like a painting. The coral was very bright too. Once or twice we saw some stingrays but the stayed to the bottom. We came up for some air and Eleanor asked me "Hey Lou, do you think there would be any sharks?". "Na, well I hope not anyway". Eleanor started to look worried. "El I was joking, its to shallow for like big ones to be here, I promise you". "Good, now lets go back to swmmining" she said smiling. Man her smile lights up my world. We swam for about another 20 minutes and then Eleanor punched me on the arm We both came up and she said "Louis there is a turtle, look just above the sand". I put my snorkle back in and had a look. And sure enough there was a sea turtle. You think they would be pretty small but they are pretty big. It was a special sight to see, since there aren't many around. Once we had finished we went back up onto the deck and then I grabbed some towels. We sat on the chairs and talked for ages. I soon found out we had a fidge and it was stocked. "Oh no, we are turning blonde!" Eleanor cried. I burst out laughing. She is a funny one. "Oh El, we are not turning into Morgan!" I said still laughing. We ate the fruit that was in the fridge and sat around talking. We took some photos on my phone and El's phone. Around 3ish Eleanor jumped back in the water and I got back in with her. She is amazing. I really don't know how I got this lucky with her. She is perfect for me. And I mean, I can be me around her. I'm not just Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. I'm Louis Tomlinson from Doncaster. Thats why I love her. I can be me around her and she loves me for that.

Oh my god. I'm so so so so sorry.

Bad chapter.Short chapter.I'm a mean person :(

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_16/set?id=60322768

^^ Eleanor's outfit :) x

This Chapter is dedcatied too LizTomCarrots because she always comments and fans and it makes my day :) x

You guess them, this Chapter is dedcatied to you!

Thankyou so so so much for 1,900+ reads :) Lots of love to you all!

Um comment and vote! I love reading all your comments, they make my day!

Lots of Love

~Alex xx